It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. 2016 - Presidential Election VOTE RECOUNTS - - An Ongoing Status Thread.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

MI already certified their election... This would be the ultimate exercise in futility. I still am not sure why Stein is doing this since MI uses all paper ballots and has already complete one recount already.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

i think it is about the 70-odd thousand ballots that did not record a vote for any candidate.
They seem to think the ballot system is flawed....rather than 7-0-odd thousand souls who could not in good conscience vote for any candidate. Or wrote in a name.

There were over 40,000 blank votes last time around.
What part of no good candidate to vote for do these Green Party folks not understand?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
With not a peep out of Hillary recently, do you think that this effort is 100% Stein-based? Sure seems like it.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Maybe now they can use that as their case for voting tampering and fraud, after all the other ways to go after messing up with elections has not work very well.

Sound to me like the Hillary proxy wants to keep the protest going along with violence, she went in front of the Trump Tower this morning to do her protest or let say, "media conference".

Sounds like instigation, she looked like she was not making any sense at all.

I wonder how much money she is pocketing with this media drama in Behave of Hillary.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I think Clinton's people are heavily involved.
Stein's attorney in MI is a former Clinton campaign manager.
Hillary herself has to keep her distance a bit after how she attacked Trump for saying that he might not accept the results.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Occurs they are involved, that is not doubt behind the scene, Hillary is keeping a low profile in the news because she is behind it, like that nobody will go after her.

She is conniving, corrupted and dirty, that is how I call her before the elections and will call her until she dies.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wisconsin Day 5 Results

1687 counties are recounted out of 3636

Excluding Milwaukee:

Trump +85
Clinton +65

Net Trump +20

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Michigan has appealed the immediate recount. Haven't seen a story yet, just some social media stuff

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
PA Status:
Summarizing recent updates here

These counties had partial recounts resulting from 3 or more voters in some districts filing affidavits:
Some counties in Allegheny were recounted today - no discrepancies.
Bucks County has a court case pending to see if they will recount.
Lehigh County is done with a net change plus 3 for Clinton.
5% of Philadelphia was recounted - no discrepancies.
Centre, Berks, and Montgomery refused to recount and certified their totals.

All of PA is of course pending the results of Stein's new Federal court case.
edit on 12/5/16 by BlueAjah because: clarifying

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Michigan started recounting today, after motions to delay were rejected in court yesterday:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Recounts are scheduled to start in counties from today through Dec. 12.

edit on 12/5/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Hillary herself has to keep her distance a bit after how she attacked Trump for saying that he might not accept the results.

The same campaign manager lawyer who advised the DNC on how to deal with Bernie? The one mentioned in WikiLeaks docs?

How lovely. More underhanded tactics...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Nevada Status

Of the five counties counting:
Nye is finished counting.
Carson City should be done Monday.
Douglas should be done Monday.
Clark County should be done Friday.
Mineral County unknown status.

They will release all of the results at the same. This should be early next week.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

The same campaign manager lawyer who advised the DNC on how to deal with Bernie? The one mentioned in WikiLeaks docs?

How lovely. More underhanded tactics...

If there were any evidence that Jill Stein’s costly recount attempts are being done on behalf of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party, it’s the identity of her chief Michigan recount lawyer.

The attorney leading Stein’s Michigan recount legal machinations is none other than Mark Brewer, current member of the Democratic National Committee. I used to call Brewer (who has attacked me publicly for being a conservative and right on the issues) the Michigan Democratic Party Chairman-For-Life, because he was chairman of the Michigan Dem Party for years, since I can remember (he held the job at least 18 years). But in 2013, he was finally unseated by a younger but equally liberal model.

Brewer is as liberal and as loyal to the Democrats as they come. He was a big Hillary Clinton supporter and has known the Clintons for years. He wouldn’t be leading Jill Stein’s recount efforts in Michigan without the Clintons’ and Democratic Party’s sanction and–more likely–urging.
So, it’s pretty clear what’s going on here: Jill Stein’s recount effort in Michigan (and, you can bet, everywhere else she’s seeking one) is a project of the Democratic Party.

www.debbieschlussel.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Wisconsin Day 5 Results

1687 counties are recounted out of 3636

Excluding Milwaukee:

Trump +85
Clinton +65

Net Trump +20

Thankyou for these ongoing updates, BlueAjah. For some strange reason, the MSM is not reporting the ongoing Wisconsin results. hmmmm...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

IMO of course the "Stein" recount efforts are all by proxy.

The Clinton Campaign has always been engaged in underhanded tactics.

Why would they change now?

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thank you for the link. VERY interesting!

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

No votes are most likely the reason. Both Clinton and Trump had negative favorability numbers of around 54%/55%. MI is also a state that requires people wanting to be considered for an office to register. So write ins for individuals who did not registered also are not counted as part of the totals.
edit on 5-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Thank-you for clarifying and explaining WHO/WHAT is behind these multi-state recount efforts. You're a gold-mine of knowledge in this subject.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
December 5, 2016

If Donald Trump agrees, a Florida recount could get underway in the next day or two.

""Curtis said he hopes Trump, who has blasted recount efforts elsewhere, will get behind one in Florida. Officially, Trump got more than 4.6 million votes in Florida, beating Clinton by more than 112,000 votes.

“He’s mentioned he wants to fix the rigged system,” he said. “This will give the opportunity to do that. If it were a normal politician, I’d say our chances are very slim. But it’s not a normal politician — it’s Donald Trump.”"

Source: www.usatoday.com...

Orlando Attorney, Clint Curtis, is clever... but like most Democrats these days... TOO SLOW.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

That comment about Trump agreeing to a Florida recount confuses me. Florida is a state where candidates are prohibited from requesting recounts. Only Florida citizens who were not candidates may request a recount and last I saw a Democratic supporter / lawyer has already started the process. He put up a crowd funding page and I thought he reached the required goals.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join