It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Corna Decoded

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Index finger = I = U

Little finger = L = X

UL

IX

UX

IL

i think its UL....coz i know a few people with UL in their names

what do you think guys, am i on the right track?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ul.com...

Index finger = I = U

Little finger = L = X

21 12

21 x 2 = 42

12 x 2 = 24 = 21

the corna i rekon is a illuminati symbol and hand gesture.........

im pretty sure of it!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ummm....What?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

you dont get it?

LULU

UL UL

A double handed devils horns gesture in your face!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Ummm... What?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

nevermind

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kais123

Index finger = I = U

Little finger = L = X

UL

IX

UX

IL

i think its UL....coz i know a few people with UL in their names

what do you think guys, am i on the right track?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ul.com...

Index finger = I = U

Little finger = L = X

21 12

21 x 2 = 42

12 x 2 = 24 = 21

the corna i rekon is a illuminati symbol and hand gesture.........

im pretty sure of it!

I get the premise but "The Coma" is what exactly? You just come across like a bit of a ranting loony just now. Slow down, breathe and talk us through your discovery...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

the above is the corna

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

Your Avatar is wigging me out along with what you posted.

I like it

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Thank you for calling customer service.

How can I fail to meet your expectations today?

Press 1 for English, press 2 for this nonsense....

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

A double handed devils horns gesture in your face!

As far as I know the gesture was used by my ancestors in Italy hundreds of years ago to ward off 'malocchio' (bad luck). Then it became the symbol of men whose wives were not faithful. It's a funny gesture really.

But I have no idea what you mean with LUL UL LU and the calculations you posted... 24=21... ??? what???

edit on 28-11-2016 by Agartha because: Grammar!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

on not a shred of logic was found in the OP

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Good laugh to start the morning. I love these Looney threads this site wouldn't be the same without them

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The symbol has different meanings. Not sure I follow with your Op so am going to go with a Dio video. Who learned it from his grandmother. That is slightly different from the Masonic hand symbol as well as the sign language symbol that is similar.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro

the above is the corna

Yeah, I'm a metalhead, I knew you were talking about the horns fom your OP, have never heard it called the Corna before. Are you saying this is why rock (and now pop) stars the world over? What's the significance of the numbers?
edit on 28/11/16 by djz3ro because: I had to rectify the work of the illuminati Goblins and their dyslexic ways.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Its a measurment for stars.

closed fist, one finger or the "devil" gesture.

oneminuteastronomer.com...

edit on 11 28 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

whatever it may have been used for , it still definatley spells out to be UL

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I can't figure out the significance of your links in regards to your alpha-digitical translation. Are you saying the Wikipedia page about the letters UL and "Underwriters Laboratories", who specialize in certifications and standards electrical safety are somehow connected to Ol' Scratch?

Can you explain how the index finger = I, and how I=U? Or the pinky being L and L being equal to X.

How about the random and arbitrary (even for numerology) use of numerology, with no indication whatsoever of the significance of the numbers you came up with? Why does 12 reduce to 2 (1*2), yet 21 remains 21, except in the second equation where 12 reduces to 2, but 21 transforms to 12? Is there a significance to 42 or to 24? Can you explain how 24= 21, or what the significance of the number 21 is?

Unless there's some explanation to my questions that makes sense, I'd say your answer is that you're not on the right track at all, and are reaching extremely far to make connections where none exist to absolutely nothing at all.

I'm curious what your answers to these questions will be, because you must have come up with this from something, but for now it seems like you're just trying to float something as unbelievable as possible, where not a shred of logic or even illogical explanation can be found.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I can't figure out the significance of your links in regards to your alpha-digitical translation. Are you saying the Wikipedia page about the letters UL and "Underwriters Laboratories", who specialize in certifications and standards electrical safety are somehow connected to Ol' Scratch?

Can you explain how the index finger = I, and how I=U? Or the pinky being L and L being equal to X.

How about the random and arbitrary (even for numerology) use of numerology, with no indication whatsoever of the significance of the numbers you came up with? Why does 12 reduce to 2 (1*2), yet 21 remains 21, except in the second equation where 12 reduces to 2, but 21 transforms to 12? Is there a significance to 42 or to 24? Can you explain how 24= 21, or what the significance of the number 21 is?

Unless there's some explanation to my questions that makes sense, I'd say your answer is that you're not on the right track at all, and are reaching extremely far to make connections where none exist to absolutely nothing at all.

I'm curious what your answers to these questions will be, because you must have come up with this from something, but for now it seems like you're just trying to float something as unbelievable as possible, where not a shred of logic or even illogical explanation can be found.

I = INDEX FINGER

L = LITTLE FINGER

9 = U & I (the amy code)

i decode using the standard clock face which equals letters of the alphabet

eg

1 = AMY

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Your work is excellent as far as it goes, but simply by factoring in the middle finger (of EITHER of my hands) I can get an truly astoundingly different answer. You might try it, no special talents need be invoked.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join