It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Corna Decoded

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Kais123

Your work is excellent as far as it goes, but simply by factoring in the middle finger (of EITHER of my hands) I can get an truly astoundingly different answer. You might try it, no special talents need be invoked.

You little rascal you!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
edit: i cant, i just cant.
edit on 28-11-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
any info on this one?

Shocking!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

sorry , dont know what that gesture means

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You realize that none of this makes any sense right?

For example explain this
12 x 2 = 24 = 21

The first 3 is basic math and makes sense but then there's the = 21 out of no where, it makes no sense at all. To us it looks just like this:
3 x 4 = 12 = cat

You see how that makes no sense?

And it's not the only time you just randomly say one thing equals another. Figure out how to explain things better because every one of your posts reads like incoherent nonsense.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

think of mirror imaging techniques...and the clock....and your nearly there

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Ugh....no, I'm not here to retrace your hop, skips, and jumps of logic. If this subject isn't worth your time to actually explain(because you haven't, at all), then it's not worth my time either.

You evidently figured this out
You made the thread
You explain yourself

But seeing as your a numerologist I'm guessing you can't explain any of this because retracing steps through numerology reads like a random number generator.

1x7=7+17=9 cause of a clock+ W= 19 then reverse to 91- 16 = 42 obviously then 42 becomes 21 to fit my narrative and there you have it Obamas the antichrist, it's all right there people if you can't see it you must be blind.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

i dont see myself as a numerologist...i rather call myself a decoder....btw no one is forcing you to post,if you dont like the content stay off them
edit on 28-11-2016 by Kais123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I'll tell you the same thing I said to another poster in a different thread:

You're in the right church, but the wrong pew.

Keep digging mon ami...the truth is out there. Very obscured, but it still shines for those that seek it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'll tell you the same thing I said to another poster in a different thread:

You're in the right church, but the wrong pew.

Keep digging mon ami...the truth is out there. Very obscured, but it still shines for those that seek it.

thanks....i get closer by the day....i just wonder where it ends

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Thanks for the vid.

All the B.S. and speculation.....
Was clarified by this man.

Makes sense to me Baby!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Blamin' on those damn Millenials!!
Two go some place one goes the other

edit on 28-11-2016 by grubblesnert because: nevermind

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Ulf is a masculine name common in Scandinavia and Germany. It derives from the Old Norse word for "wolf" (úlfr, see Wulf). The oldest written record of the name's occurrence in Sweden is from a runestone of the 11th century.[citation needed] The female form is Ylva. The given name Ulf was relatively popular during the 20th century, but by the 21st century mostly fell out of fashion.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ultra low frequency (ULF) is the ITU designation[1] for the frequency range of electromagnetic waves between 300 hertz and 3 kilohertz. In magnetosphere science and seismology, alternative definitions are usually given, including ranges from 1 mHz to 100 Hz,[2] 1 mHz to 1 Hz,[3] 10 mHz to 10 Hz.[4] Frequencies above 3 Hz in atmosphere science are usually assigned to the ELF range.

Many types of waves in the ULF frequency band can be observed in the magnetosphere and on the ground. These waves represent important physical processes in the near-Earth plasma environment. The speed of the ULF waves is often associated with the Alfvén velocity that depends on the ambient magnetic field and plasma mass density.

This band is used for communications in mines, as it can penetrate the earth.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ulf (or Ulf Jarl) (Ulf Thorgilsson) was a Danish earl (jarl) and regent of Denmark. Ulf was the father of King Sweyn II of Denmark and thus the progenitor of the House of Estridsen, which would rule Denmark from 1047 to 1375, which was also sometimes, specially in Swedish sources, referred to as the Ulfinger dynasty to honor him. [1]

Ulf Jarl was the son of Thorgils Sprakalägg. His brother was Eilaf, an earl of King Cnut the Great, and his sister was Gytha Thorkelsdóttir who married Godwin, Earl of Wessex. He participated in Cnut the Great's conquest of England as one of his most trusted men. In 1015-16, he married Cnut's sister Estrid. From c. 1024 he was appointed the Jarl of Denmark and King Cnut's appointee as regent of Denmark, which he ruled when the king was absent. He was also the foster-father and guardian of King Cnut's son Harthacnut.[2]

In 1026, the Swedish king Anund Jakob and the Norwegian king Olaf II took advantage of King Cnut's absence and launched an attack on the Danish in the Baltic Sea. Ulf convinced the freemen to elect Harthacnut king, since they were discontented at Cnut's absenteeism. This was a ruse on Ulf's part since his role as Harthacnut's guardian would make him the ruler of Denmark.[3]

When Cnut learnt what had happened, he returned to Denmark and with Earl Ulf's help, defeated the Swedes and the Norwegians at the Battle of the Helgeå. However, Ulf's assistance did not cause Cnut to forgive him for his own role in the coup.[4] At a banquet in Roskilde, the two brothers-in-law were playing chess and started arguing with each other. The next day, the Christmas of 1026, Cnut had one of his housecarls kill Earl Ulf in Trinity Church, the predecessor of Roskilde Cathedral. However, accounts contradict each other.

In Melanesian mythology (specifically: Vanuatu), Ul is a lunar deity.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The Flu is ULF backwards....in other words the devils horns hand gesture...

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

if anyone has a problem understanding this thread, please say so...i will do my best to try and help

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

man you got it all wrong,everybody knows that's rockin the horns.

pfft.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

man you got it all wrong,everybody knows that's rockin the horns.

pfft.

its not me whos got it wrong....i only worked it out to a tee

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
did anyone figure this thread out...or do they need a hand with it?.....i would be happy to assist

top topics

<< 1   >>

join