It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tin can robots long prairie 1965 ( humanoid encounters)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
today i will show you my favorite ufo sighting of all time
its amazing the number of witnesses that reported on ufology golden days robots in ufos the sckeptics will say that this is due to the science fiction of the time believers will say that this is due to the aliens thecnology and pleople like me will say that this merits further study and that robots dont mean just tecnology heres one of those reports:
From several ufological sources, more or less fragmentary, the case of Long Prairie, Minnesota, USA, on October 23, 1965, reportedly occurred as follow.

"The witness was James "Jerry" F. Townsend, a 19 years old devout Christian and debutant radio host on KEYL of Long Prairie, and he was apparently a resident of that town.

In that evening of October 23, 1965, he was driving in his model 1956 car, on Minnesota State Highway 27, from Little Falls to Long Prairie. He was 4 miles East of Long Prairie, going West, in the hilly landscape and had just looked at his watch and noted it was approximately 07:15 p.m.

At that moment he arrived in a curve in the road, he said, when he saw an upright rocket-like object, silver colored, metallic looking, about 30 or 40 feet high and about 10 feet in diameter, blocking on the road, resting on the tips of three legs or fins.

At that moment, his car engine stalled, the lights and radio went out, and he slammed on the brakes and the car skidded to a stop at only 20 feet in front of the object.

His first thought was then to knock the object over with the car so he could have some evidence, but the engine was stalled. He tried to make it start again, but the choke did not respond. So he got out of the car with the idea of trying to push the object over by hand.

He walked just past the level of the hood of the car, but did not go further, stopped short, fascinated by a quite stunning sight: he saw three small "creatures" emerge from behind the object and line up at the front.

Those creatures were in the shape of beer cans. They measured 6 inches tall, were of dark or brownish color, and were "walking" awkwardly on two "legs" or "fins". Whenever they stopped, a third "leg" came down from their back and provided stability. They looked like tin cans on tripods. They also had three arms, "matchstick like".

Townsend saw no eyes, but he stood there staring at them and was convinced that they were watching him too. He did not want to approach more, and gave up the idea of rocking the ship down as something quite risky. There was no sound, just dead silence, and it seemed like ages to him, although he later evaluated the duration as some 3 minutes.

Eventually, the little creature went up into the bright, "colorless" light glowing out of the bottom of the "rocket", and possibly up into the craft. A few seconds later, there was a loud hum, and the craft took off, reached a height he cautiously estimated as 400 meters up, where the light on the bottom went out, while his car radio, headlights and engine started without him touching the starter.

He checked the ground where the craft had been, found no trace, and, his hearts pounding and his legs "like rubber", he drove fast to the Todd County Sheriff's office, where he reported the events.

Townsend said the Sheriff checked the site and found no trace. However, some sort of trace was reported, maybe found at a later check in daylight. From ufology sources, it appeared that Sheriff Bain and police officer Lavern Lubitz found three parallel strips of an oil-like substance, about four inches apart and a yard long, on the surface of the road. Sheriff Bain told reporters later: "I don't know what they were, but I've looked at a lot of roads and never saw anything like them before."

Ufologist Coral Lorenzen heard by phone that Townsend had a good reputation, was not a drinker, and that he had been visibly frightened when he reported his experience. Reportedly, teachers and friends of Townsend were interrogated, and said he has a reputation for honesty.

The US Air Force Project Blue book listing suggests they investigated and concluded that the case was "psychological", but no trace of a file appears. Astronomer J. Allen Hynek, who was a Blue Book consultant at the time, provided the text of a letter from the witness describing the events, and says he had been interested but did not file an official investigation report. There was no radar detection of the object, he said, but it was seen in many of other localities, one of the observers being the sheriff of the close city of Anoka.

Ufologists reported that other witnesses were found by the Sheriff's office, including hunters who apparently saw something luminous fly up possibly from the same spot Townsend had been, other hunters mentioning a lighted object circling around and around over their farm."

ufologie.patrickgross.org...
another bizzare story that dont fit the alien hypothesys

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

How come its mostly greys we hear in many stories and aliens like Tin Can are rare?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Hmmm, pretty cool,I live pretty close to both those places.

Sorry I don't have more to add as I have never heard of this particular Ufo sighting. I have heard of one were a MN state troopers car was hit by a Ufo.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

its indeed very strange
there is a bit of others robot reports though

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

i know what case you are refering
you live near the location of the sighting? nice!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
note: instead of just s&fing the thread please also add your opinion about the case

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Hey star and flag.

First thank you for the intetesting sighting. Ats could use more threads like yours.

Interesting description of the vehicle the robots were using. Trying to imagine what type of propulsion they were using.

At first the rocket like shape reminded me of the cash landrum case and that they were using a flame jet generator to establish a dielectric field. Which might explain the oily substance found on the road. **Wonders if a jet turbine stood upright once shut off after running would drio kerosene onto the ground. **

The turbine wouldnt necessarily be running hot enough to carbon score the road. Just so long as its functioning similar to a van de graf generator and kicking electrons downstream it would produce the critical dielectric field needed for the "anti gravity"

All i wrote above sounds nice and all and does describe the cash landrum vehicle but in this case my smart assness is stumped as to how the vehicle in this sighting works. Something for me to ponder. My logic is the robots would not be climbing into the exhaust nozzel of a turbine to embark their craft.

As for the occupants. Sounds like worker drones with AI and not actual creatures.

Good thread and sighting OP

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
nm

edit on 27-11-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

thanks
though i really doubt it was aliens

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Me too. Im just wondering the function of the drones. They couldnt have been doing anything too complicated. I suppose we had the tech to make little simple minded and preprogrammed worker robots back then.

But the rocket shape is curious. Its like they took a propulsion rig and crammed it on the cheap into a old v2 rocket or something.

Theres metric engineering going on with the propulsion field changing the metrics of how the electrons flow in its proximity which is why the electronics dimmed to next to nothing and seemingly shut off. I know how (more or less) they normally do it eith the propulsion for the discs and triangles. Even the cash landrum case. But this one is a stumper to me. Good find.

Hard to explain the colorless light. Im thinking it had a greyish blue hue to it (cerenkov radiation due to an altered refraction index from dielectric field thays causing vacua metrics to be changed and is an artifact of the fiekd ots self ) but that in daylight it seemed colorless.

The light turning off could just have been the light moving to a new position around the crafts because the gradient of the dielectric field changed orientation imparting direction and movement and thus not being observed anymore by the witness.

I dunno this is an intetesting one for sure. Going to re read account and look for clues.
edit on 27-11-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wait a minute i need to slow down just realized the sighting took place around early evening and thus it was dark out. The colorless light becomes more curious.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

i know you are a believer of the breakway civilization theory
im more a fan of the interdimensional theory it makes sense
this case however could indeed have been manmade due to the worker bots

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Actually thats a misnomer. I am not a believer of the break away theory or of the astr0 space cowboy story. Even though i was involved with it.

I am however a black project believer. And a secret alternate space program believer.

But not a break away civilization or extra planet colonies believer. I believe we made discoveries in science. Kept a lid on them. Corporations are just now getting the technology to be safe enough for practical usage and that the endeavor is still fledgling (although 75 years old) but coming on to its own.

I can go to a location right now that on any given night of the week i can watch the MIC corps. Test very exotic stuff. I firmly believe 90 percent of the ufos are totally ours no aliens or non human intelligence involved. Just corporate and military (both) black prpjects doing r&d.

The other 10 percent is up for grabs.
edit on 27-11-2016 by BASSPLYR because: Man my phone butchers everything i type into swedish words or something

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

How come its mostly greys we hear in many stories and aliens like Tin Can are rare?

I have read so many UFO books since the '60's and never really heard or read very many about greys, until the 80's, but I am sure there were plenty of reports of them before that. Within those books and reports are hundreds of different types of aliens being reported, many of them like robots too.
The greys are reportedly more aggressive and the kind reported to do the most abductions, and some killing people as well like mutilations.
I know a few people who have been abducted and still are being abducted for a short time and then returned, and then later discover internal and external injuries that their doctors can't explain or even treat not knowing or finding any cause., having a miscarriage and no sign of the fetus they were carrying, and stuff like that.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Why wouldn't another species or intelligence send machines to explore foreign worlds? I mean hell we do it with satellites and rovers. The question then would be how does the exploring intelligence send information to its builders through time across vast distances of space?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

any more comments?

top topics

join