It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hillary Stole 5 States, but STILL Lost!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Not alex jones for starters. So you think what he says is the truth?

I'm the one asking you what is acceptable. You're the one who has a problem with the OP's information, so please--enlighten us.

What are acceptable sources of information to you? Who would you believe if they told you Hillary cheated her sagging, incontinent ass off?

Anyone?

Don't deflect the question. Wishful thinking on my part, I know.

Dude the topic is alex jones, in a thread that says breaking news, sorry if that offends you bud, oh and im not the one whos off topic. I also replied to another poster saying that fox news would be a better source, even if there garbage, just like cnn and msnbc.
edit on 27-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sillyolme

And many of them voted for Obama last time around and the time before. Chew on that.

Plz stay on topic mam, do you believe that alex jones is for truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes that question can be answered. Of course there are legitimate news sources. Most of them are. They stake their advertising dollars on accuracy and accreditation. Even if a source must remain secret that source is sussed out.
Of course on ATS that doesn't carry much weight because it flies in the face of the whole conspiracy theory based belief system.
Psssst... the news on MSNBC CNN FOX NEWS, ABC CBS and NBC is all real.
The news on Breitbart or Alex Jones may contain a version of real news but for the most part it's click bait bull crap.
Go ahead and keep putting money in that man's purse if you want to. I'm not going to.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Fox, CNN, and MSNBC?

You'll have to excuse me while I laugh myself to death.

You seriously believe that, after witnessing an election season characterized by rampant, shameless propaganda spewed by all of those organizations, we should now go back to paying attention to them (if you did in the first place)?

Simply because they're not Alex Jones?

That's the same stupid reason people voted for Donald Trump--because he's not Hillary.
edit on 11/27/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Doctor Smith

And Alex Jones is an ___ who doesn't know anything. Get that info out. Oh wait it already is.
They call it the alt right.

Doesn't know anything but knew Trump was going to win?... Unless Hillary rigged all the states she needed except she mis calculated which states she needed to do her dirty Work in. So by this he knew more then you did on this subject considering you thought Hillary was a sure thing, Except obviously she wasn't
edit on 27-11-2016 by justneo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I'd like to see proof of HRC "stealing states." Especially from someone other than AJ. In the end, it doesn't matter. DT has the electorate locked up. Smart campaign.

The hubris from HRC and her followers has been what cost them the most. No press conferences, small and few rallies. From a tactical standpoint it looks as if they didn't even try.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Once you've gotten control again. Yes those are legitimate news sources.
The opinion of this site to the contrary... They are.
But someone on here laughed when I presented NPR (probably the most respected news radio source on the planet) as a source of information so that's telling. Of course that person couldn't tell me why they laughed at my source. Because there was no legitimate reason, they just had never heard of it. What a surprise...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hey...youve been registered since 2010 right? Its just your sourcing is suspect here. Since Wikipedia and Youtube can put anything by anybody up without checking it's real...its fails as a verifiable and absolutely correct source.

Not that it couldnt be...its just that it isnt....Sorry....

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Ha ha ha yeah he knows nothing. Nothing.

Sorry but no...
There is not anything legitimate about Alex Jones. The whole world laughs at him.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There's that hubris again.

Ignoring the reality of what is going on in the media is exactly why we're going to have a President Trump. You may think little of AJ but many do not.

He knows something, obviously. He backed the winning candidate, no?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If the shoe were on the other foot per say.
I fear the hate and discontent we would have at anyone saying anything about the old lady./

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Bull. Plain and simple.
And Hillary did win the popular vote by over a million nearly two million votes.

If a real legit recount of all states was conducted she would not win the popular vote. Stats always show there is more voter fraud with Democrats and especially more this election with illegals aliens and Muslims with so much at stake. Hell, Obama and Hillary were practically begging illegal aliens to vote.

These recounts are not checking for voter fraud either. Conduct voter fraud investigations in TX and CA and she would not win the popular vote.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Can anyone answer the question of what news source is more 'real' / acceptable / whatever?

Aside from the issue of the thread only including a video without the links to support it, of course.

Real in general, or real in the case of this story?

Because if Breitbart isn't even running with it it's probably false.

Not to mention this is from 12th November?

Nearly a whole month without verification?

This should be in the HOAX Bin.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
He has about as much evidence as Jill Stein so its a wash

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: justneo

Ha ha ha yeah he knows nothing. Nothing.

Sorry but no...
There is not anything legitimate about Alex Jones. The whole world laughs at him.

Thanks for excluding 99% of what I said in your reply.

No need to be sorry to me. I don't live in your world where everything the msm says Is treated like the word of God.
I make up my own mind by living in the real world using both sides of the story to come up with my own thoughts.

Hence why I knew and aj knew plus so many others living in the real World knew Trump had a much better chance at winning then you or the msm ever gave him.

If the court of law was treated the way you or the msm treat information no one in this world would be innocent.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The title should include the word fake, so I don't waste time on Alex Jones.

Anyone who hangs out in his echo chamber is discredited, imho.

MSM is biased, but that doesn't mean it's fake too. It just means you have to be a deft consumer and do a little homework.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join