It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian propaganda helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, To Punish Hillary/help Trum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
CNN spread fake news 24 hours a day.
Huffington Post may have been the most ridiculous propaganda outlet ive ever seen.

But liberals are still blaming russia for everything? Did they ressurect the corpse of mccarthy, or what is happening here?

Im not down with all conservative ideology, but good god i cant even look on fb without liberals reminding me just how pretentious, hateful and hypocritical they are. Things like "im thankful i didnt have to eat today with anyone who voted for trump". Ugh what a disgusting frame of mind. (Coming from a Johnson voter).

Everything, no. That is silly.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Who was going to make the MKC in mexico? Those jobs are staying, not giong to mexico, it is a net job gain, not staying the same.
edit on 24-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The best conspiracies came from the U.S. Government and wikileaks.

All the government reports and emails that made liars of the top Democrats and wrecked the Democrat Convention.

The ones that resigned got off easy.

The ones that got out-voted suffer a deeper Hell.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You can carry on with whatever it is you are doing.

Yes, yes I can.

Never hillary, thats what im thankful for!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

That is because HRC is status quo, she promised 4 more Obama years, no risky stuff other than TPP.

He said 100x more things to get votes that he is walking back on than Clinton did, I am sure.

You are right on that. Clinton would be close to status quo. She was not my first choice. But Trump is walking back to status quo.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Maybe he should try pouting like Obama does?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Yes, yes I can.

Well Happy Thanksgiving then! We'll see what you say next November, after dinner.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: ketsuko
Maybe he should try pouting like Obama does?

Obama doesn't pout. He is usually non-emotional. That is why he needed this:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Name the dem that would have Carrier, Ford, nabisco, Nafta, Canada, Mexico, Russia, Turkey, and Pakistan doing what the average American has been screaming at the TV and Radio for the last 20 years.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yes, yes I can.

Well Happy Thanksgiving then! We'll see what you say next November, after dinner.

Why wait?

Ill say something like "im thankful for the clintons finally being held accountable for their crimes. I hope they have fun in prison!"

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Name the dem that would have Carrier, Ford, nabisco, Nafta, Canada, Mexico, Russia, Turkey, and Pakistan doing what the average American has been screaming at the TV and Radio for the last 20 years.

Trump. (as he is obviously not a Republican).

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yes, yes I can.

Why wait?

Ill say something like "im thankful for the clintons finally being held accountable for their crimes. I hope they have fun in prison!"

You really think that will happen? Well, does your mom still put out milk and cookies for Santa and tell you to go to bed so you can get your presents?

edit on 24-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Nice non answer, it's still Thanksgiving, you are not in the mood to be honest and say the dems couldn't care less if people have to work 2-3 part time jobs. With no benefits, it helps their buddies the big corps.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yes, yes I can.

Why wait?

You really think that will happen? Well, does your mom still put out milk and cookies for Santa and tell you to go to bed so you can get your presents?

She does!! Shes so sweet!!

This year my present was a hillary loss...just as sweet!!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Nice non answer, it's still Thanksgiving, you are not in the mood to be honest and say the dems couldn't care less if people have to work 2-3 part time jobs. With no benefits, it helps their buddies the big corps.

I do think they do care. It is Democrats that have been trying to raise the minimum wage nationally and add more parental paid leave...but the Republicans like to block things and argue or add unrelated things onto bills ...so...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Yes, yes I can.

Why wait?

I am sure your mom is a nice person.

But your answers look like Trump tweets.

#MOM is so Great!! #cookies #Hillary is crooked! So sad! #Dem #failing!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Trolls, leaked emails, punish HRC and fostering a mistrust in US democracy was that the plan of Russia this election season?

Russia, this story contends, spread fake news to punish HRC.

The flood of “fake news” this election season got support from a sophisticated Russian propaganda campaign that created and spread misleading articles online with the goal of punishing Democrat Hillary Clinton, helping Republican Donald Trump and undermining faith in American democracy, say independent researchers who tracked the operation.

Can't tell if this attempt by Russia to punish HRC and help Trump was effective, but it did help make a mistrust in the US democracy.

There is no way to know whether the Russian campaign proved decisive in electing Trump, but researchers portray it as part of a broadly effective strategy of sowing distrust in U.S. democracy and its leaders. The tactics included penetrating the computers of election officials in several states and releasing troves of hacked emails that embarrassed Clinton in the final months of her campaign
www.washingtonpost.com... 3b6-8a40-4ca9-b712-716af66098fe_story.html

NO!!

There is no mistrust in democracy.

What the left refers to as "fake news" is the actual truth of the severe corruption of the DNC and Hillary, as proven through their own, numerous emails. Weak minded attempt by the left to misdirect...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Yes, yes I can.

Why wait?

I have Presidential tweets! How kind of you!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

My examples of fake news were fake.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yes, yes I can.

Why wait?

I have Presidential tweets! How kind of you!

LOL. You;re welcome.

You did bring out my creative side

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join