It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I hide certain forums?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
When I was first on ATS a few years ago, there was a feature (I think it was a button beside each forum) that allowed me to hide certain forums from the new and recent feeds.

Is that feature gone or am I just overlooking it?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JimSmith

It's gone for a while now.

I would suggest post-its on the screen but that is a hassle reapplying them while scrolling.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
That function's been MIA for a while now. For example, and no offense to the resident writers of ATS, but like I give a rat's ass about the Short Stories forum. I'd rather just remove it from the Recent list entirely.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Damn, that's disappointing. I really liked filtering out specific forums. Oh well, thanks for the quick replies!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JimSmith

One way that might work for you is to go first to the Forum list page. Then click only on the forum's that appeal to you and you will only see threads in those forums.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

This does the trick. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You can also click the "favourite" icon at the top of individual forum lists. Then when you click "myATS", you should get updates from that forum. I personally find it quite efficient.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimSmith
a reply to: Blaine91555

This does the trick. Thank you!
It does? I don't see how.

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
You can also click the "favourite" icon at the top of individual forum lists. Then when you click "myATS", you should get updates from that forum. I personally find it quite efficient.
That works perfectly; it hides the forums you don't want to see and shows only the forums you DO want to see with the latest 5 thread title links in each.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

This is what I thought the mod meant. I had done it yesterday.

top topics

join