It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons In The Ghetto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thank you.

I look back at my previous posts and it was unfair to Crunky, I actually enjoy his threads. Some of the content he has posted matches what a friend of mine is going through, word for word, I would swear it was Crunky if my friend was not currently in an institution. My friend could easily deny the things he believes and be left out but he will not go against what he believes.

I believe that there are parasites who feed on human energy. A while ago I was less open to the idea but I have actually encountered people recently that can only be explained as "energy vampires" which I have also seen covered on ATS.

I've evolved spiritually as of late, but am still skeptic about certain aspects.

My apologies for my previous posts as they were kind of off topic and borderline trolling.

@Crunky...where do you get this information? Do you channel it or is someone else passing it along to you. I ask you that with all seriousness. I would like an open dialogue with you if you don't mind. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Cool

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Crunky

Probably correct, keeping people suffering, keeping there lives down and feeding on them like cattle milked for the negative energy and suffering that seem's to please these vile parasite's.

Here is some more classical way's of driving them away.
collections.vam.ac.uk...
www.davidjayjordan.com...

Ancient culture's seemed to value area's of energy mostly with underground stream's and of course there is a very good folk tradition that many demon's can not cross flowing water, it seem's they are energy parasites but can be injured or even trapped by other energy vortex which at least mess them up for a while.

That would be the " Archons".

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

And we know archons love salt on their fish and chips with vinegar
Both salt and vinegar are useless

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2016 by ezramullins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I believe the problems with the violence today are the rap/gang mentality

Lack of jobs for younger teens - idle hands are the work of the devil

The trending and never ending YouTube videos that show beat downs

Drugs leave a door open for the devil, and there are so many different types now, spice, bath salts, meth, crazy mind altering bad stuff

Lack of faith in god - bring back Davey and Goliath

edit on 23-11-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

Archon's from Gnostic tradition meaning rulers or lord's which is obviously wrong, they did not create the world and are merely parasiting from it, on that account I do agree with this site.
I personally regard them as little more than cock roaches that have slipped in under the door, they are not God and not our lord's or creators'.
Now forgive this guy's used of the term Matrix and his view but as for them he/she is absolutely correct they are merely parasitic infection's, a punishment sent upon the world at the very best and simply a decaying corruption at worst, oh they are dangerous but they are not immortal and can be destroyed.
www.ascensionhelp.com...

Of note I personally do not ascribe to his view of human history but it does remind me of a tale told to me back in the 70's about a guy whom was hypnotised and under hypnosis he described how reality could be controlled and even programmed by use of thought and in his hypnotic regression he told of a race long ago that had become too powerful and learned to control the universe too much, they however pushed there control too far and there reality collapsed destroying them, what remained were primitive's whom could no longer excercise there lost ability's and had to learn to make the wheel all over again but this time from a purely physical perspective as there higher ability's had been stripped from them, the universe itself had immunisted itself against them if you like.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

There's an unseen plague taking place in low income communities across America. That plague is the infestation of demons.

Could be the Famine Rider of the Apocalypse where famine comes in the form of financial poverty. More people are now deprived of money making them desperate for money.

Then the little demons move in and tempt the sinner to commit a sin via theft, greed and envy.
edit on 24-11-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Sorry, salt doesn't work. Salt to repel Spirits comes from an occult background. The only thing that really works is using the name of Jesus, getting saved, and closing any doorways in your life that would leave you open to attack. And usually full "possession" is rare. That is generally something that a person has to agree to or be brought into as a child by their parents. But demonic oppression can be severe enough to be confused with possession.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Tinfoilhat0101

It is FAITH in the name of JESUS that work's, not just the name spoken by one with no faith but the holy name spoken with absolute faith in him, his blood, his suffering and his casting out of demon's whom cowered and knew him to be the living son of God not just another man or a prophet as so many whom follow the devil's servant claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join