It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons In The Ghetto

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There's an unseen plague taking place in low income communities across America. That plague is the infestation of demons. Ghettos are high crime areas with high murder rates, this wickedness opens up portals where demons attract to these locations like flies attract to light. These demons soak up the lower energies like fear and anger that emit in these ghetto communities from future uncertainty and unfortunate circumstances. With the abundance of these negative energies these demons become bolden jumping from person to person to whomever emits these negative energies they can manipulate the thoughts, images, hearing and smell of that person. To the point that person becomes fully demonic possessed. Its possible that person can be unaware this reaction was due in part because of a demon and react erratically in violent ways opening up more gateways and portals to access these neighborhoods.

Drug abuse is a key sign to a mental disturbance which is in fact a demonic possession. These demons do in fact take on human form they could roam the streets dressed as a homeless man to a business man in a suit and tie to even a drug dealer. These demons are tempter's of us all especially those in the ghetto they will change the aroma of the air to tempt a certain individual's will if your an alcoholic it will be an alcoholic odor. If you love eating unhealthy it will be a fast food joint odor. But if your a strong willed individual these tactics can't work on you.

The truth is no one's home is unsafe from demons as long as we own Televisions these are portal entries and gateways for demons to access our homes. The Television emits false light when on this causes the radiation of negative energy waves to flow to the person watching where these demons can mind wire the individual from the TV set to feel a certain effect like fear and anger. So its best to limit your viewing of the Television to no more than 2hours a day and watch when your most alert and not tired.

A method used against demons to ward them off is to purchase sea salt and sprinkle some of it in every entry point in the house to the doorways, windows, closets etc. It is said that sea salt acts like a barrier to ward off demons. In my next post I will list some other ways to ward off demons.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

That plague is the infestation of demons. Ghettos are high crime areas with high murder rates, this wickedness opens up portals where demons attract to these locations like flies attract to light.

Oh Rot. The biggest crimes against humanity are perped by the richest, best dressed people.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Here's video proof of demons in the ghetto.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Sounds like an excuse for their behavior! Lets look at "White Trash" trailor park types. The guy gets home from his job (if he has one), drinks like a fish and fires up a joint. The worst that typically happens is he might smack his old lady around a bit.

Why aren't White people who are subjected to the same conditions, out running around in packs, committing crime in record numbers?
edit on 23-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Sounds like an excuse for their behavior! Lets look at "White Trash" trailor park types. The guy gets home from his construction job, drinks like a fish and fires up a joint. The worst that typically happens is he might smack his old lady around a bit.

Why aren't White people who are subjected to the same conditions, out running around in packs, committing crime in record numbers?

Rap culture?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I think those smells are either a drunk who just exhaled as you passed by or a popeyes or burger king; all of which ghettos are littered with.
edit on 23-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Sounds like an excuse for their behavior! Lets look at "White Trash" trailor park types. The guy gets home from his construction job, drinks like a fish and fires up a joint. The worst that typically happens is he might smack his old lady around a bit.

The Whites do Meth and shoot up heroin a sign of a mental disturbance which is demonic possession.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"like flies attract to light"

Actually, it's Moths that are attracted to Light. Fly's are attracted to 💩. IMO your OP could attract a lot of fly's.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You need to get out more. I'm in construction and for the most part we all make six-figure salaries. White guys on the job that I know typically own multiple homes and/or a boat.
You need to grow up more.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
"like flies attract to light"

Actually, it's Moths that are attracted to Light. Fly's are attracted to 💩. IMO your OP could attract a lot of fly's.

LOL

On Topic

LOL!

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Probably correct, keeping people suffering, keeping there lives down and feeding on them like cattle milked for the negative energy and suffering that seem's to please these vile parasite's.

Here is some more classical way's of driving them away.
collections.vam.ac.uk...
www.davidjayjordan.com...

Ancient culture's seemed to value area's of energy mostly with underground stream's and of course there is a very good folk tradition that many demon's can not cross flowing water, it seem's they are energy parasites but can be injured or even trapped by other energy vortex which at least mess them up for a while.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Why is only America being targeted?

Are they also doing this in other ghettos too?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Another tactic I use when I sense dark energy around me in my home is I download uplifting songs could be religious songs to my phone and listen to them, this tactic may fool a demon into not messing with you thinking your a positive person.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Burning Sage wards demons off too.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Good point, changing your nature make's you taste bad to them and they are attracted to suffering and repelled by spiritual light and good vibes which is why they seek to keep people depressed, angry and down, take away there ability to influence emotion and they are little or nothing other than invisible wraith's.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

It is a global phenomena and perhaps older than the human race, think bad energy based ET's infesting a world when they sense something they can feed on there as well as homegrown parasite's, en entire other dimensional eco system with many type's of critters, some not so nasty and other's down right nasty, this is also why many type's of expulsion don't work as they are more than one type, there is even potentially a good type that feed on positive emotion though they seem therefore to be too few and the earth is unbalanced to the dark side, infested even.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I keep an open mind on invisible ecosystems and such but, getting drunk/high is older than humanity. Animals imbibe in various entheogens. Root causes are generally some sort of social or cultural disorder. People are born with equal rights but lack equal abilities. That leads to all the petty human emotions if someone is so inclined and/or improperly socialized.
Ghetto culture is incredibly ignorant. Wealth and power concentrate naturally: smart people generally have good jobs, have smart well educated children whom, get good jobs and a sweet inheritance. So the polarization continues. Certainly there are geniuses born in the ghettos but, they're really facing an uphill battle, steeped in an ignorant culture, under stimulated with poor educational opportunities and learning piss poor values like liking shiny things and acting tough and being highly promiscuous. Also some people just like to get some sort of mind change or stress relief.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Rap culture?

That is a contributing factor yes. But not the end all reason.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

You need to get out more. I'm in construction and for the most part we all make six-figure salaries. White guys on the job that I know typically own multiple homes and/or a boat.
You need to grow up more.

I know that, I was just trying to make a sterotypical example. We can use a farmer, auto mechanic, truck driver, whatever. It is the point I was trying to make. Not trashing construction workers at all. They are part of the backbone of America.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
S & F for the truth you bring.

Unfortunate... you focused it (at the start) on one demographic.. and they will use that as a attack counterpoint.

the reality is.

Nothing is safe, no race nor creed.. once you start serving the self, for the self.. it's all downhill from there.
that's the way 'in' that's the permission they need.

Most have no clue either, as they have forsaken their faith for something far easier to swallow, they question little and lash out at anything that rubs against their comfort zone or programming...

Funny thing that word... program.
The past 100 or so years.. has all led to this point, we embrace and cheer death and depravity as entertainment far more than the romans did, sexualisation and deception has become the norm.. and now they push boundaries on a daily basis.

And were 'programed' to accept it, or be shunned as a outcast (prude).

I'll take the path of the outcast, as i know where both paths end.

humanity, has been compromised.. it's no shock to see it anymore, folks turn 'angry' at the slightest things without even knowing why.. "im sorry.. i don't know what came over me" we.. you and I op.. (and hopefully a few others) at least know why and can do the things we can to preserve our humanity at least.
edit on 23-11-2016 by Xarian6 because: .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join