It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim migrants burn their home due to lack of chocolate.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: CulturalResilience

You keep saying you're afraid of Islam, I don't have to use the word phobic. Not everyone is "afraid of the spread of Islam", not the kind you claim, anyway.

Yet again you have deliberately, or otherwise misinterpreted my posting. I never said everyone is afraid of the spread of Islam. If that was the case Islam would not be spreading so fervently.

You will notice if you check back that I like many people are afraid of the spread of Islam which leads people like yourself to refer to us as "Islamaphobic", and as I said in that post this is figuratively and literally accurate.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Yes?

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheesh

Hahaha!
Sorry, I wasn't calling you.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Its your comprehension that has let you down with this particular post. I never suggested any Muslim believed that.

No member of NATO believes their god says its ok to rape and murder people who don't hold the same stone age beliefs.

Of course not. In fact you don't mention 'them' at all:

No member of NATO believes their god says its ok to rape and murder people who don't hold the same stone age beliefs.

Thats alright, Its fairly obvious who you're slinging chocolate mud at.

You have a lack of understanding which is leading you to present strawman arguments. Calling speaking the truth "mud slinging" is a tactic of the desperate to silence the opposition and it will not work with me.

Blah blah, just come out and admit you hate Muslims...

Why are you race/religion baiting?

I would think a member with as many posts as you would know better...

I know anti religious bigot threads when I see them.

So if someone started an anti-christian thread, you'd be in there defending the christians would you? Serious question, because I often see christians being mocked and abused on threads, strangely enough by the left leaning sjw type, yet they leap to the defence of islam every time..

I find it quite puzzling because islam is against so much of what liberals believe in, gay marriage, equal rights for women etc that I genuinely don't understand their position on this.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

So if someone started an anti-christian thread, you'd be in there defending the christians would you?

So you know, I hold all organized religion in contempt.

Further, adding the label Islamic or Muslim every time they mention the middle east is like saying Christian American Soldiers or

Christian extremist airforce pilots...

Its a stupid joke, played on y'all.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

See if I'd authored the thread it would have been titled 'Asylum seekers destroy accommodation by arson over conditions dispute' then I would have focused on the alleged arsonists being from Algeria and Morocco, two countries which NATO has not bombed.

I imagine you still would have whined about something though even if the story was factually correct.

...oh, and I'm still waiting for you to quote some posted hate from me after your scurrilous accusations yesterday in this thread...still waiting, but you can't because it is bull# and you know it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You didn't actually answer the question though, just deflected.

So even though you have contempt for all religion, as do I, why do you defend muslims burning down buildings, because whilst the nutella and gummi bears might be a bit of a stretch, they did burn it down because they were annoyed about the food they got for lunch.

Would you defend a christian who, upset with what was on offer at the salvation army shelter, burn it down,simply because it was a christian who did it? Because that;s what you're doing here

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Ah he usually defends saying it's all the West's fault bombing for oil etc.
He #ed up in this thread though by spouting off before checking that the alleged arsonists were from countries NATO hasn't actually bombed.
Fail lol

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Yes, saw that. but I truly am puzzled by the ongoing double standard when it comes to discussing muslims or christians..very strange imo

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
more fake news, for the very specific group on ats. they bite almost immediately.

brava, brava.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It's not fake news though. An Algerian and Moroccan did burn down an asylum centre because they were unhappy with the lunch arrangements during ramadan, it has been posted a couple of pages back from a more reliable source.

Yes the nutella and gummi bears may not be accurate, but two asylum seekers did burn the building down. That is a fact

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So even though you have contempt for all religion, as do I, why do you defend muslims burning down buildings,

I didn't defend 'burning down buildings' I scoffed at the notion, the reason (chocolate) as an attempt to belittle and demonize Muslims in general. That never happens.

Neither do people deflect away from the true intent of such vein accusations.

Instead jumping on the Muslimbash bandwagon, and attacking anyone who disagrees with the general unmentioned premise.

Its not my thread title, I didn't write it, where did I say I am afraid of Muslims? Pure deflection.

There that should be good for another page of banter.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So even though you have contempt for all religion, as do I, why do you defend muslims burning down buildings,

I didn't defend 'burning down buildings' I scoffed at the notion, the reason (chocolate) as an attempt to belittle and demonize Muslims in general. That never happens.

Neither do people deflect away from the true intent of such vein accusations.

Instead jumping on the Muslimbash bandwagon, and attacking anyone who disagrees with the general unmentioned premise.

Its not my thread title, I didn't write it, where did I say I am afraid of Muslims? Pure deflection.

There that should be good for another page of banter.

Well not getting the lunch they wanted is a pretty ridiculous reason to burn a building that many people rely on for shelter and safety, it might as well have been about gummi bears and chocolate tbh

And as far as people muslimbashing as you put it, someone made a comment about pork gelatin in gummi bears and I and another poster corrected them, because that is nonsense. Yet I see many comments ridiculing christians in many threads and no one ever comes to their defence, yet ridicule a muslim and you're a racist, which is not true, islam is not a race.

You however basically gave them carte blanche to burn down a building because "we" bombed them. Yet "we" did nothing of the sort, I have never bombed anyone and nor have I ever condoned bombing anyway, but even the US/UK/NATO have never bombed Algeria or Morocco, yet you still deem that bombing anywhere in the ME should excuse such behaviour from any migrants coming from anywhere.

Oh well, I suppose we should all just accept that anything is acceptable for retribution purposes

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So even though you have contempt for all religion,

Keeping it straight I said all 'organized' religion.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Its not really compassion if they deserve it.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You're talking in circles, taking things I say out of context, putting words in my mouth. Like others here, you see things through your own biased sunglasses.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I imagine you still would have whined about something though even if the story was factually correct.

You're the one whining about everything I say, lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I'm not biased though...in fact I'm the complete opposite, like yourself I have no time for any organised religion, but sometimes I see that there are more people defending the actions of muslims than those of christians (thinking back to the gay wedding cake debacle, where the majority wanted the bakers strung up) Yet these guys burn down a centre because they're unhappy with lunch and in your first post on this thread you basically said, "well what do we expect when we bomb their countries!

Erm, yeah okay!

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No, you initially bleated that it was the fault of NATO then accused a few members of hating Muslims even though they (including myself) had not posted hateful words.

I agree there is certainly some hatred expressed on ATS but you have previous firm for instantly whining 'It's NATO fault!' In every thread where it involves Muslims.

...I'm still waiting for you to directly quote anything from me to support your claims that I hate Muslims.
If you had any sense of decency you would either quote me or retract your scurrilous assertions.

I won't expect such rational discussion from a zealot any time soon though.

Honestly I'm still chuckling to myself that your NATO rant on page 1 was such a spectacular uninformed fail lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You keep saying you're afraid of Islam, I don't have to use the word phobic. Not everyone is "afraid of the spread of Islam", not the kind you claim, anyway.

Yet again you have deliberately, or otherwise misinterpreted my posting. I never said everyone is afraid of the spread of Islam. If that was the case Islam would not be spreading so fervently.

You will notice if you check back that I like many people are afraid of the spread of Islam which leads people like yourself to refer to us as "Islamaphobic", and as I said in that post this is figuratively and literally accurate.

What exactly is your point in quoting these points of mine. If its an attempt to show I contradicted myself your comprehension has failed you again.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join