It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim migrants burn their home due to lack of chocolate.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Muslim migrants – angry that they weren’t being given “enough Nutella, Gummibears and chocolate” – burned a conference center to the ground in Dusseldorf, Germany, during Ramadan, according to German Red Cross employees.

The migrants caused nearly $10.6 million in damage to the building used as a major hub to house refugees on June 7, the Express reported Monday. But a gang of Muslim migrants reportedly grew angry that the day-time treats were in short supply by nightfall. So the migrants set fire to the hall, which housed 280 people. As they torched the building, the migrants reportedly shouted, “There isn’t enough Nutella, Gummibears and chocolate.”

The fires injured 26 people. The community center must now be completely rebuilt. The news site reported that two men have been charged with arson. One is an Algerian known as Adel D., who is facing accusations of aggravated arson and dangerous bodily harm. The other, a Moroccan known as Mohammed B., attempted to rally more migrants to help light fires and is accused of arson.

The New York Times earlier reported that the “suspects had entered Germany under false names and nationalities, and had to be identified through their fingerprints.”

LINK

So a couple of guys get upset because they ran out of "government supplied" Nutella and decided to make over two hundred people homeless.

Is it that easy? It looks easy to me..... those who are violent are IMMEDIATELY flown back home AFTER fingerprinted, mouth swab, and photographed and banned from re-entering Europe.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

those who are violent are IMMEDIATELY flown back home AFTER fingerprinted, mouth swab, and photographed and banned from re-entering Europe.

Wait....they don't punch them in the head a couple of time as well?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well we bombed there homeland for that other dark gooey substance so, fair trade? blowback? Over dramatized?

All three.

+66 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

When exactly was Algeria and Morocco bombed for oil?
I must have missed that.

*edit*
Who the # starred your post?
We have not bombed Algeria or Morocco for oil people, you know, the countries the alleged arsonists were from.
Sheesh.
edit on 23.11.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hmm, interesting.

+18 more 
link   

In the 18th century chocolate was blamed for making women turn mad. What do you think it would do to 7th century pedophiles?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

link   
This is where the Mark of the Beast in nanite form is needed.

The computer nanites detect a crime and then explode the criminals head on the spot.

+4 more 
link   
My wife has threatened to burn the house down when she ran out of chocolate.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
They are so peaceful! They are just underappreciated.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I did not recognise the web based "news" source and did a quick google to see what they are all about before deciding on what i thought about this issue.

I will not bother to provide any links to my findings as no one really cares about the political bias and previous actions of a source that allows them to think a certain way and bolster their own opinions....

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well they say chocolate is a substitute for sex. Maybe you should step up your game.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Welp, That happened.....

So I guess nutella is so damn good that burning buildings is a valid form of showing discontent with welfare portions served.

It should be so damn good it motivates you to work hard so as to buy alot of it. Much Nutella desires....

Europe is screwed by how ever many of these people stay. There will always be a level of contempt from them and towards them.

edit on 11 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

*Feeling dizzy* I think i toppled over from my chair due to uncontrollable laughter and shock.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Damn government isn't giving me any Nutella.
I guess I really should burn my house down.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Why make excuses for everything? so burning down buildings is a logical response to not getting treats.

sounds like a bunch of children you're defending

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

This is horrible.

But have you ever tried a NutyMax bar? Hands down, one of the best candy bars I've ever ate. It comes from either Jordan or Turkey. They take chocolate dead serious over there.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Way to go Merkel.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

In the 18th century chocolate was blamed for making women turn mad. What do you think it would do to 7th century pedophiles?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

LOL

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well they say chocolate is a substitute for sex. Maybe you should step up your game.

Well its not for the lack of trying...

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So now 280 people are homeless and could have died because a few didn't get ENOUGH nutella?Complete insanity..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join