It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abandoned Alien Craft on Mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
oh my.. ye found shepards secret hideout!

still .. in my head i see a house, a funky one. It may be a old spaceship who landed there permanent.

hmm Although i'm a firm believer that Mars has its past of civilization long past, considering possibility of ruins. Just think about it, say Puma punku for example.. considering the artifacts there are of granite and we haven't found tools for it yet. And some archaeologist are deducing about this may be older then 10 000 years old or older. So it may be a advanced civilization that have reached to our sort of level of technology or further.

So I'm willing to bet that there are possibility there exist ruins at Mars and probably on several moons in our star systems.(Considering Nasa's regular use of smoothing thing over satellite images)
why? considering how old this star system is, so I'm willing to believe that civilizations at Earth has come and gone on a cyclical basis. (something like in Mass Effect, like every 50 000 years without those reapers)

Still its just a theory like any other

- V -

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I went back and SnF'ed you

To a newcomer to this site...this might just look like some kinda dirty word

"SnF'ed you"....I think the problem lies in "F'ed"

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

sorry man...I'm not seeing whatever these arrows are pointing to.

It might not be a craft...might be a construction of some kind..partly buried. Certainly it does not look like a natural part of the surrounding.

But that's just my eyes.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Is your size for the object right

Ancillary data for MOC narrow-angle image M18-00558

Scaled image width: 2.97 km

If the rock or feature was 200 mtr across it would be almost 1/10 of the image width across.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

you don't say...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Sorry, I wasn't focusing on the arrows, just the image of the object in question. I saw terrain.

To each their own.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

So...just to be clear...what you're saying here is that it's a rock...or am I misunderstanding you here ?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Thanks for putting in the work. I agree, a natural feature, what an awesome image, Mars is surely a different place. We are used to applying our earthbound eyes to these images, seeing what appears (for instance) to be houses, windows, and yes 'discs'.

The erosive effects and surface features of the red planet are far different than they are here on earth. Fascinating to see such clear pics of such a remote 'alien' world.
edit on 25-11-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

So...just to be clear...what you're saying here is that it's a rock...or am I misunderstanding you here ?

Lol, not a rock. A combination of features, I see a 'rock ledge' and a darker slope behind it, part of a depression that looks inverted. Like when craters appear as 'bubbles', hence the 'disk' shape.

If thats followable.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Lol, not a rock. A combination of features, I see a 'rock ledge' and a darker slope behind it, part of a depression that looks inverted. Like when craters appear as 'bubbles', hence the 'disk' shape.

If thats followable.

yeah...I get what you're saying. So your opinion is that it's a natural formation...that just looks like it's out of the ordinary...due to angles and and stuff ?

As you said...to each his own. I myself am looking at it...and it's hard for me to accept that it's a natural thing. Sadly...to confirm or deny any of it...we would need more pics of the area...from different vantage points. I guess we're not getting it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I brought fhat photo again. Just for s*** and giggles try seeing the 'bulge' of the disk as a 'depression' (if thats possible) and see what suddenly springs out of the pic.

There is a rock shelf around which the ridge top has collapsed...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Let me try again lol
I did not explain myself very well in the last post.

The Image when flipped looks like something protruding from the cliff.
When viewed from the original perspective it looks like a crater at the bottom of the cliff.

edit on 25-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Some heavy reverse pareidolia going on in this thread..
sad really

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is it possible to find this with Google Earth/Mars Desktop software?
And how?
I try with 2.6°N, 21.5°W, but can't.
elsigilo.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Nice work, Violater and Oddnutz!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: damwel

awesome i thought it was on the other side of the moon ... but now its on Mars ...

well even stranger the supposed to be a miles wide ballistic like space craft ..

on the back side of the moon ... NASA Photos Of it !

in Many different Angles ..

Now Question Your Self

Why Did NASA Snapped Many Photos of the Same Area in Different Angles ??
in the Same Location... ??

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Before jumping to conclusions about why photos are may be you should find out how they dre taken

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
As no one has commented on one of my posts above the size of the object is NOT what is claimed in the OP it's a fraction of the size.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

As no one has commented on one of my posts above the size of the object is NOT what is claimed in the OP it's a fraction of the size.

I read your comment and hoped for a response. I don't for one minute believe that Aliens have been to our galaxy or there was life on Mars that would build great human like structures (I say human like because some bugs build amazing structures and there could be a bacteria or some other form of life on Mars that has built a form of habitat).

I really do like the paredolia though, it's so much fun to see how lights and shadows trick our eyes and the fact you are trying to scale it helps that!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Violater1

I went back and SnF'ed you

To a newcomer to this site...this might just look like some kinda dirty word

"SnF'ed you"....I think the problem lies in "F'ed"

Star and Flagged.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join