It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Seriously Injured During Pipeline Protest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The father of a 21-year-old woman from New York says his daughter was seriously injured while protesting the Dakota Access oil pipeline in North Dakota.

The Morton County Sheriff's Office has said authorities didn't use any concussion grenades and suggested an explosion heard during the skirmish might have been caused by small propane tanks that authorities said protesters had rigged to explode.

Woman Seriously Injured During Pipeline Protest

It looks like she lost her arm thanks to the terrorists own IED.

Of course she lied about grenades that were never used.

Which seems fitting since whole sham protest is based on lies and misinformation.

And of couse she is not even a local Indian but an outside agitator from NY.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

If the injury was caused by a Coleman style propane tank rigged up as an IED, she'd be filled with shrapnel from the tank.

It bothers me how little actual information seems to be available on these skirmishes, considering how many people are getting hurt.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
If the injury was caused by a Coleman style propane tank rigged up as an IED, she'd be filled with shrapnel from the tank.

Have you ever blown one of those up? They typically do not fragment.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
It bothers me how little actual information seems to be available on these skirmishes, considering how many people are getting hurt.

How do you know a lot of people are getting hurt if there is little actual information?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

There is a photo at this fake news site that is consistent with a chunk of shrapnel gashing her arm to the bone.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The Gaurdian and the womans father are running with a concussion grenade thrown by police or whoever the hell they have defending corporate interests over there at the moment. Looks way more than a gash to me.
Dakota Access pipeline protester 'may lose her arm' after police standoff

Graphic warning..US Uncut
edit on 22-11-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

There is no way a concussion grenade could do that kind of damage, otherwise there woukd be many similar photos of protesters and they woukd have been outlawed long ago.

The officers stated no concussion grenades were used anyway.

There are photos of a burned out truck the terrorists destroyed and other fires they started with their propane IEDs.

www.dailymail.co.uk... e-hundreds-activists-fighting-save-Standing-Rock-Reservation.html#ixzz4QmBz8NHg

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Only thing i heard as of today, some of the law enforcements have gained some conscience and left.

But today security brought in Water Cannons and hosed the crowd. 12 were treated Hypothermia. This included an elderly woman.

Don't ask me my source. My source is coming from a friend whom is Native American.
But Fox News also reported it.

Edit: It was the Sheriff Department brought in the Water Cannon. I'm skeptical of some News Sites, but my sources are there.
edit on 22-11-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

These are not my sources. But yeah, putting out fires

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Do an image search for shrapnel wounds from IEDs and then do a search for injuries caused by flash bang grenades.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
It was the Sheriff Department brought in the Water Cannon.

to put out the fires the terrorists had lit....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
How the hell can you draw a conclusion while the MSM simply ignores this fiasco? They would deem this "Fake News".

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
We need Rezlooper.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Who're terrorists now?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I want to make an important comment about this and the latest "fake news" agenda bs. You will not see this on your trusted "real" news msm network. Yet, those networks are liberal, which should mean you SHOULD see everything about the dakota crises but not a single word. Silence.

Wake the F up. It's ALT news is were you get to the bottom of things. My 2 cents

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Morton County also said they weren't using water canons on the protectors despite there being PLENTY of footage of exactly that.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
Who're terrorists now?

The friigin feds are ....but as usual the same old defenders of corporate interests are here and calling out the protesters .....

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Here is part of the MSNBC coverage from yesterday.
Violence at Dakota Pipeline

Also, some time last night, MSNBC had a medic on who reported that authorities were firing rubber bullets at people's heads and hands. She said that one person's hand was hit by a rubber bullet, tearing away flesh "to the bone."

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

OP, just curious, are you from Sioux South Dakota? If so, do you not care about the environmental disasters pipelines have caused in the past?

List Of Pipeline Accidents In The USA in the 21st Century

I'm guessing if you did care, you wouldn't be calling the protesters "terrorists".

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well they probably shouldn't be playing with explosive devices if they weren't prepared for the consequences. This is not damage consistent with a flash bang or concussion grenade.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

Iroquois, and they travelled a ways.
The others are Navaho from New Mexico. But The Army Corp of Engineers have stopped for the moment.

indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... ipeline/?utm_term=.28fbe496bac7

“The Army has determined that additional discussion and analysis are warranted in light of the history of the Great Sioux Nation’s dispossessions of lands, the importance of Lake Oahe to the Tribe, our government-to-government relationship, and the statute governing easements through government property,” the Army said in a joint statement with the U.S. Department of the Interior on Monday November 14. “While these discussions are ongoing, construction on or under Corps land bordering Lake Oahe cannot occur because the Army has not made a final decision on whether to grant an easement. The Army will work with the Tribe on a timeline that allows for robust discussion and analysis to be completed expeditiously.”
Read more at indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join