It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Test Of Faith...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Prayer works. Energy follows thought. Having faith in an omnipotent being is easy because how can you lose. But having faith in your fellow man, well, that's a different story. The real test of faith is not in having faith in an omnipotent being. The real test of faith is in having faith in your fellow man. People behave exactly according to your expectations of them. So if you pray deeply enough, and your faith in your fellow man is strong enough, then if enough people do it energy will follow thought and President Trump will succeed. The American people get the government they exactly deserve. Having real faith takes courage. Faith in other people is how you can get your heart ripped from your soul. Jesus did it for us but can you do what he did.

edit on 21-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2016 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us today our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us today our daily bread.

And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.

I really don't want to sound irreverent, but the last time I checked the Father is not here right now. As far as I can tell, God has been mostly indifferent to what is going on in the world lately. God seems to be pro-choice because based on human experiments, there seems to be no amount of evil God will not tolerate in order to preserver our free-will. If we are going to solve our problems and make this a better world I think it is going to be up to us. I think God is waiting for us to solve our own problems.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yes, but the answer is in the prayer.

Your kingdom come,
Your will be done.

It's a prayer to manifest the kingdom of heaven (love and peace) on earth.

When you say it you are agreeing to do the will of God and bring his love into the world.

Amen

He is waiting for us to bring fourth his love into the world. If you believe Jesus.

edit on 21-11-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here's the response to my post from another thread:

"I've had enough of you and your New Age stupidity. You're blocked.
Please everyone, do the same. Don't give satanic cultism a soap box."

Wow, that is some response. One man's religion really is another man's cult. I never thought my ideas were satanic cultism. Just goes to show you evil is always where you least expect it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Prayer works. Energy follows thought. Having faith in an omnipotent being is easy because how can you lose. But having faith in your fellow man, well, that's a different story. The real test of faith is not in having faith in an omnipotent being. The real test of faith is in having faith in your fellow man. People behave exactly according to your expectations of them. So if you pray deeply enough, and your faith in your fellow man is strong enough, then if enough people do it energy will follow thought and President Trump will succeed. The American people get the government they exactly deserve. Having real faith takes courage. Faith in other people is how you can get your heart ripped from your soul. Jesus did it for us but can you do what he did.

'Faith' is Knowing that "sometimes we get what we want, but we ALWAYS get EXACTLY what we need!", every moment of existence, and acting like it!
Even when it is painful!

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS Known by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

edit on 22-11-2016 by Pinocchio because: My Tablet Cuts My Posts Down.... So I Deleted It.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

edit on 20161122 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

"AY!" *shakes fist in air* I'm Not Seventy!

AND

"AY!" *pouts* I'm As Honest As The Lies I Told When I Was Honest!

AND

"AY!" *Cranky Fit* Where's My Star!?!

And... yeah... that was hilarious. Thanks....
My posts get cut down to size when I click post. So the short was not going to mean much. So I deleted post. Honestly.

top topics

join