It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militarized Police Spray/Dakota Pipeline Protesters/Water Cannons/Below-Freezing/Many Hospital

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I think they have a right to be concerned, I admit I know a little about the stand off, if that is what it is called. It's a shame that there is so little trust, I wonder why?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Annee

Wrong, if they don't have the income to afford insurance, ACA is already provided by the overcharging to regular insurance or they are on govt medicare/medicaid.

And If i injure a trespasser, I better lawyer up.

I don't care.

I don't support trespassing.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You can not support it all day long, but medical costs are still there, and there will be civil litigation to find those at fault.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco
a reply to: seasonal

That's messed up...Where is the ACLU? Where is MSNBC and the other caring news sites?

www.aclund.org...

There is something called Google - use it - or another less invasive search if you are finicky - but I suspect not.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Completely right, the media is no longer objective. Corps own the news, both left and right. Sad really, freedom of the press is now here and on other online sources.

Exactly, because the Left MSM is on it too with any of the Right(Big Oil).

Simply because they can and will get away with it harming these people and the MSM won't care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join