It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An anti-Trump movement is calling for the boycott of these 32 retailers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You mean the post where you erroneously assumed Ikanka's items are sold only at high-end retailers?

Looking at the list (I don't know all of the names well enough), I see these discount retailers:

Bed Bath & Beyond, Burlington Coat Factory, Dillards, DSW, Marshalls, Overstock.com, Stein Mart and TJ Maxx.

What point were you making again? I forgot.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Pretty funny.

Shannon Coulter starts her boycott because of her offense to Trump's Access Hollywood tape. So in support of women everywhere, what does she do? She decides to throw another blameless woman under the bus with Trump.

I'm all for consumers speaking with their dollars. Here's her spreadsheet.

I guess the list was just too short without Ivanka. Besides, you know. Sins of the father and all....

Last I saw Ivanka was right up there on stage with him.....

Take your faux outrage somewhere else.
edit on 11/21/2016 by AlbanArthur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur
...faux outrage...

You mean complete amusement.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Love the concept but it won't work, the list is too big. Especially with the Holiday season . I think it would be better to stay focused on Trump products exclusively, for now.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: AlbanArthur
...faux outrage...

You mean complete amusement.

I hope you're still amused in May after the first 100 days of flip flopping......

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Love the concept but it won't work, the list is too big. Especially with the Holiday season . I think it would be better to stay focused on Trump products exclusively, for now.

That's my take. I'll never buy a Trump product ever again. Neither will I stay at one of their overpriced crappy hotels.....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ah yes; lets attempt to eviscerate Trumps business as punishment for being elected to the Presidency.

What a great message that sends to all those potentially WORTHWHILE non-political-class people who might want to run for president and who could maybe win.

No wonder we always get the lowest of the low running from president; why would any normal decent person ever want to subject themselves to this?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Why boycott Trump Winery? Apparently they don't have anything to do with Donald Trump.

Trump Winery legal (scroll down all the way)
edit on 21 11 2016 by Sirrurg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

HALT!!! ALTO!!!! STOP!!!!

If You KNEW how to read that and in relation; "KNOW" 'trumps' (pun intended) 'thought' "felt" 'believed' You'd glean the FACT that the 'protester' (malcontent) doesn't shop for others, their whole mantra is "ME, ME, ME" and because they've been making their 'Gift List' (Jesus The Chris†™ was removed long ago) right after they returned for ¢a$h what was gifted to them last year, they KNOW that these stores don't have anything that they WANT. (WANT is very important for these leeches and they have yet to realize that once one 'WANT' is realized it is quickly replaced by yet another. That is what a User/Consumer does.. Reference: "Locusts")

Either that or these stores don't have a 'Stress Free' Return Policy so they can take back that crappy sweater and get a Gift Card...

Hopefully, these human sponges will come to their senses and just start asking for CASH from the get-go, maybe save some trees, some LIVING trees to stow commercial crap nobody really wants under...

So until these folks become 'The Giver' instead of "Receiver" who gives a squirt??

I guess most could get that I don't play Chris†mas™? I get involved around the 27th or 28th AFTER the aforementioned have returned their unwanted gifts, most tore the box open anyways knowing they weren't going to keep whatever and now it'll be marked down even more. I call this "Refined Dumpster Diving"

Happy Naming Day Jesus...

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
There is also a pro-Trump boycott movement. One of the boycotts being called for is for that third rate Broadway "Musical" whose performers are self-appointed "representatives of the people".

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
washington post is owned by greedy boy jeff bezos who owns amazon. So they have that wrong.

I never buy from amazon anyway for the sake of small buisnesses. In the long run everyone wins if there wasnt an amazon.
It is worrying looking at that list of how many big companys amazon owns like 6pm, zappos...

Would be amazing though if there was a boycott of amazon over christmas and it hits jeff bezos who is second richest man in the world.... with these greedy plutocrats only hitting them where it hurts ie their greedy wallets will make them cry.
edit on 21-11-2016 by thejames because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2016 by thejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yah, right. Hey America, stop shopping, lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Kind of short sided,when all the liberals are let loose after Democrats leave,all those liberals will be on Unemployment,won't be able to afford to buy things,like the governments gives them

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Boycott?

Why not just burn them down after looting them.

Seems to work with CVS's.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Boycott?

Why not just burn them down after looting them.

Seems to work with CVS's.

Not to mention other three letter social justice organisations.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The boycott list may end up increasing sales for most of the stores. Who knows. At a minimum, it will make both sides feel good about shopping/not shopping the stores. My shopping habits won't be affected at all.

originally posted by: thejames
I never buy from amazon anyway for the sake of small buisnesses. In the long run everyone wins if there wasnt an amazon.

Agree 100%. Twenty years of data collection makes me wonder: What don't they know about me? I grew loyal to the shop "small/independent merchant" movement back when Wally World shut down Main Street USA. Prices may be a bit higher at the independent grocery store, hardware store, and gift store, but service trumps cheaper when spending my money. Plus, store associates are friendlier, more knowledgeable, and respect the transaction.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
"ShopStyleUK"
Double whammy for UK after the Brexit.

Crumbs, is this what the lib-turds have evolved to ?

Give them a colouring book, some crayons and stick them in a corner of a safe-room for life.

I think these libtards need some good ole fashioned military service.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The only two names I deal with on that list is paypal and Overstock.com (If Overstock.com is the same as the "brick and mortar" stores). No I'm not going to boycott them.

I do have a Trump branded tie But I like it so i'm keeping it.

On a side note: i'll give Trump the benefit of the doubt until I have a reason to do otherwise. As for the people that get their knickers in a knot over any slight against their chosen one(s)..... i'll play it by ear and torment them when the occasion seems right.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Rapha

Snip

I think these libtards need some good ole fashioned military service.

Cheers - Dave

Would that be the "don't ask don't tell" ole fashioned military service or the "You can't handle the truth" ole fashioned military service?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

What would be REALLY cool is if these people would put their time into an actual worthwhile cause and try to raise funds to stop world hunger or something real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join