It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizzagate Dissemination Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
SignalMal

Says the person actively trying to sweep this back under the rug.

I've been talking about this type of organized pedo ring for years, on this very site.

The question is: We know hundreds of thousands of children are sold into sex slavery every year.

Just where is it you think these kids are going?

So, if our darkness is indeed shining, your naivety is burning like the sun.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Here's a visual chart.

Someone has put together a great - disturbing - graphic chart which shows the Podesta and Clinton connections based on the Wikileaks pizza info that was leaked prior to the election.

i.sli.mg...

I don’t know who made the chart but The Daily Sheeple is delivering it on their website.

www.thedailysheeple.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

I'm not seeing the connections between the two logos you've posted.
They seem to be a 'basic' logo format.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Without any context as to the location, other than it being a tennis court, we can't really say that it's "out in the open" per-se. The ground looks well kept, it's hardly in state of disrepair - but who knows if it's public and can be seen from around the area. It's certainly weird, though. Actually, I have a funny feeling that some kind of rehearsal took place.

originally posted by: jappee

Do we even know if it is directly tied to pizzagate?

I'm not sure how I found it now, I think I searched the name of somebody mentioned on Twitter by James Alefantis - so it only links to it because he mentioned her, and then the same woman has posted that picture somewhere.

a reply to: RootThemOut

Welcome to ATS! I think a lot of that has certainly been covered, not here but across the board. Nonetheless, I'll certainly check the links to see if there is any additional info.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Okay, well they look similar at a glance. Very similar. And I found one after taking a few links through Comet Ping Pong's events page on Facebook; and the other from YouTube videos about some weirdo who atrociously and suspiciously entertains children, and he is familiar with the Whitehouse I believe. It's not exactly anything conclusive, but it's worthy of noting for those who are actively researching the matter.

edit on 20th November 2016 by VigiliaProcuratio because:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Its not about sex, primarily! You guys are missing the key

Adrenochrome

Stranger Things

The Truth is Stranger than Fiction

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh, and on a lighter note...

Yes, that's fake. A good fake, though.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Oh, that reminds me. On a more serious note...

Does anybody else find this picture to be rather odd?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: M4nWithNoN4me

Couldn't have worded it better. You are right in all you said. So so sad, those poor children and their families. How awful. The world is so divided today. The power needed to stop this will only be found in unity and numbers, if there is any community left in that area, I wonder will they come together and do something. These are innocent, beautiful CHILDREN. Little lambs. What will be done about this? Will this be allowed to continue? Praying x

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

I take it that's this thingy?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

To me it recalls the stylized owl's head from this:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio
Oh, that reminds me. On a more serious note...

Does anybody else find this picture to be rather odd?

Have you a link to the original image and why do you think it is odd?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's just way too uncanny for my liking.

a reply to: Tindalos2013

Just plonk it into Google images if you care to. It looks like a head of sorts, I think it may also be depicting fertility. There are also slight similarities with the Comet Ping Pong logo. Actually, hold on...

images.hoteliers.com...

If that don't look odd then I don't know what does. Sure looks like the sort of place Epstein would own or visit.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's just way too uncanny for my liking.

Just plonk it into Google images if you care to. It looks like a head of sorts, I think it may also be depicting fertility. There are also slight similarities with the Comet Ping Pong logo. Actually, hold on...

images.hoteliers.com...

If that don't look odd then I don't know what does. Sure looks like the sort of place Epstein would own or visit.

Ok I found the logo.
edit on 20-11-2016 by Tindalos2013 because: edit

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It the logo for Kura Hulanda Hotel in Curacao.

To me it just looks like a crown.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It the logo for Kura Hulanda Hotel in Curacao.

To me it just looks like a crown.

Was designed by a graphic designer named Elizabeth Barrows. Just me following through on things for peace of mind.

www.elance.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

HELSINKI — Norwegian police say they investigating a pedophile network suspected to involve at least 51 people, which includes the abuse of infants and at least one case of a suspect acknowledging abusing his own children.

Deputy Police Chief Gunnar Floystad says that in Norway's largest abuse case to date they have arrested 20 men so far, with three convictions, in western Norway. The 31 other suspects are from other regions in Norway.

Floystad told reporters Sunday that many of the suspects are highly educated, and include lawyers and politicians. He said he could not reveal more details pending the conclusion of the investigation, known as "Dark Room," which began in 2015.

Prosecutors said the perpetrators met in the dark web, using encryption and anonymity to hide their tracks.

www.nytimes.com...

"Dark Room". That's really unsettling, very unsettling indeed.

Has anybody ever played a game called Life is Strange? You'd have to know the game to understand, but I'm now thinking that it could be directly referencing this kind of activity (in a very subtle way of course).

So a "dark room" is a place used for photography. In this case, then, what kind of photography? I'll leave that to one's imagination.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

"Dark Room" is what the police called the investigation.

A bit too much knee-jerking on this topic.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Maybe just some random designer, could also be that she was handed a drawing and asked to put it some good CGI skills and that's what she came up with. Who knows, could be innocuous I guess.

In any case I'm looking at her resumé and "Cheney Brothers, Inc." looks interesting.

I just found this picture related to them (something about the silk industry it would appear). That might imply child labour.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That might imply child labour.

Probably a hundred years ago.

That is a very old looking picture.

ETA: According to this its from 1924.
edit on 20-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join