It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Unknowingly filmed by child in the Black Sea.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

So you post a video which tells us that he fakes it all, to now saying he could be, without no evidence to back that up.

Don't know how you got that impression , I believe the video is CGI and Tyler Glockner is a Hoaxer.
There is a wealth of evidence to back that up.

I have no problem with people analysing footage or photos when it comes to ufos. That is a good thing, but to just discard footage because its on a youtube channel is very ignorant.

I disregard the footage because to me it looks like CGI and it's hosted by a known Hoaxer , for me those two reasons are good enough to call it out as a Hoax.
According to Xarian6 Glockner had his doubts which is why he removed the original upload only to re-upload it again because of his subscribers. ( No I don't believe that either)

So, if I saw a ufo and filmed it, then sent it to that channel, and someone posted it on here, you think it should go into the hoaz bin straight away?

Yes , but then we don't know that anyone did film this USO and send it in , that's a common cover for these channels to distance themselves from what they post when it's outed as fake.

Also as a last attempt to discredit the channel, you bring up their earnings, as this this will help your cause. It does not!

Secureteam10 is a business just like many other non-related youtube channels , hits and subscriptions earn money , posting a link to Secureteam channel earnings is relevant as it show why someone would want to fake this stuff.
I don't need to discredit his channel Tyler Glockner has already done it.

I have said my piece , if you want to believe this or any of his other videos could be real then fine but you are just ignoring the evidence to the contrary , Hoaxers Hoax , Tyler Glockner is a Hoaxer.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So you post a video which tells us that he fakes it all, to now saying he could be, without no evidence to back that up.

Don't know how you got that impression , I believe the video is CGI and Tyler Glockner is a Hoaxer.
There is a wealth of evidence to back that up.

I have no problem with people analysing footage or photos when it comes to ufos. That is a good thing, but to just discard footage because its on a youtube channel is very ignorant.

I disregard the footage because to me it looks like CGI and it's hosted by a known Hoaxer , for me those two reasons are good enough to call it out as a Hoax.
According to Xarian6 Glockner had his doubts which is why he removed the original upload only to re-upload it again because of his subscribers. ( No I don't believe that either)

So, if I saw a ufo and filmed it, then sent it to that channel, and someone posted it on here, you think it should go into the hoaz bin straight away?

Yes , but then we don't know that anyone did film this USO and send it in , that's a common cover for these channels to distance themselves from what they post when it's outed as fake.

Also as a last attempt to discredit the channel, you bring up their earnings, as this this will help your cause. It does not!

Secureteam10 is a business just like many other non-related youtube channels , hits and subscriptions earn money , posting a link to Secureteam channel earnings is relevant as it show why someone would want to fake this stuff.
I don't need to discredit his channel Tyler Glockner has already done it.

I have said my piece , if you want to believe this or any of his other videos could be real then fine but you are just ignoring the evidence to the contrary , Hoaxers Hoax , Tyler Glockner is a Hoaxer.

Again, you bring up he is a hoaxer, and say there is plenty of evidence for that. Problem is, you have not posted any evidence that he is a hoaxer and fakes all his videos. Your are using your beliefs to make up your own mind.

Feel free to prove me wrong. I have been wrong before, and will gladly hold up my hands. But with this, I see no evidence that he is hoaxing all the footage and videos.

And yes, its a business. And if ii could make money by doing something I love, I would, and so would you. There is nothing wrong with him making money, like there is nothing wrong with sceptics and debunkers who also make money with this subject.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Just as I thought, no evidence! Just ignore the thread, and the thread will go away.

ATS. this should not be in the hoax bin, until proven that this channel is a hoax.

edit on 23-11-2016 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

How about you look for yourself instead of expecting me to spoon feed you information that you won't accept anyway.
I've said all I have to say on this Hoax, you've made your position clear as I have mine , time to let this dead duck sink.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

How about you look for yourself instead of expecting me to spoon feed you information that you won't accept anyway.
I've said all I have to say on this Hoax, you've made your position clear as I have mine , time to let this dead duck sink.

But i am not claiming one way or the other. What is is, burden of proof and all tha

You are claiming they sre a hoax channel, so prove they are a hoax channel. If you cant, then whst right do you have in saying that?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join