It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Unknowingly filmed by child in the Black Sea.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Kandinsky

Secondly, the video 'appears' to have been withdrawn from the Secureteam10 channel too.

That snippet of information is more interesting than the video , wonder if Tyler is a regular visitor.

we've done this rodeo before.. and vids haven't been pulled by tyler for being here before.
I'd be more of the thinking this was pulled externally, once it was flagged here and filed under hoax.

As that's what the timing suggests.

I was one of the lucky ones that saw it before it was posted here.. It wasn't mindblowing.. it was a 'thing' underwater that sped by.. obviously mechanical, and unidentified. (and on examination fits the sightings seen above water triangle - redlight in the center)

Why do USO's scare the keepers so much.. is that a line of questioning that leads to more questions that folks don't want asked, it's easy enough to debunk a 'balloon/flare/Venus'.. but USO's get another treatment entirely.. they simply 'dont exist' even though we know diddly squat about the deep ocean.. no matter how many accounts have been forwarded of undersea strangeness it's all just some joker after attention or hits... at least, that's the programming pushed by places that should be discussing the subject.. there simply is nothing to discuss as the better you get at debating the subject and it's sticking points.. the more your ignored or painted as a nut while the rest of the crew play the death circle game with some small insignificance or quip about grammar...

Or just destroy the messenger.... that works too.. obviously

edit on 19-11-2016 by Xarian6 because: .

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
USOs are actually pretty interesting in a weird way.

My eldest bro had many USO tales, only a few of which he would actually relate.

I find the stories...interesting.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
Why do USO's scare the keepers so much..

It's a big unknown world down there.

And we sort of understand a bunch of the UFO sightings. But not so much the USO ones.

And there are a lot of USO stories. You just don't hear them. Because They® keep them a lot more confined, I'd suppose.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

SECURETEAM10 is a known hoax site here so its frowned on as a source and basically banned...and will get you into the HOAX bin every time.

There are other such sites. Search them out here so you wont waste your time and be embarrassed..or banned if you continue with using them as "real".

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

we've done this rodeo before.. and vids haven't been pulled by tyler for being here before. I'd be more of the thinking this was pulled externally, once it was flagged here and filed under hoax.

He reposted it today , I'm sure there's a logical reason other than not having it debated here.

I was one of the lucky ones that saw it before it was posted here.It wasn't mindblowing.

I saw it when it was posted here , I agree.
Nobody's saying USO's don't exist just that the object in the video isn't one.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I watched some of it too and thought it was surprisingly grainy and lacking frames of reference. What was supposed to be under the water didn't look under the water. I kept thinking it seemed more like a reflection or something. It just didn't look right and definitely like it wasn't part of the sea footage.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

He said he took it down as he had a moment of serious doubt himself and didn't want to be caught in another hoax trap scenario.. after pressure from his subs he put it back but he's not all that happy about it as it doesn't feel right to him. he said it's not up to him to judge nor tell us what to think so on principle he re uploaded it.. begrudgingly.. does that sound to you like a clickbaiter hoaxer out for views? (note.. he doesn't need bait.. strong sub base and he's earned it)

just think on that for a bit, and you'll see why he's gained a fair bit of cred the past few years, he hates TTOM with a passion for the very reasons we do as well.. he was played, he grew up.. and now he looks a lot closer.

He gets exited, as we do, about the possibles.. but he's no hoaxer, if anything he was caught in the early scams then went his own way and has earned a fair bit of respect for that. (hence why we disagree with the auto-hoax placing)

I know you all think he's 'one of them hoaxers' ... so why am i even bothering.. we'll because he's basically proved to be just like us and at many times over the past two years has been critical himself.. he's no cousin brother.

He's pretty much the polar opposite of TTOM
"check this.. what is it, im stumped. any ideas?" as opposed to "new exiting alien footage of HD starships from venus.. more at 9"

As some of us have said... had the crew bothered to notice.. his vids wouldn't be anywhere near the bin, they'd be discussed.. maybe even debunked.. and that is obviously not the way of things anymore..

Baby's and bathwater.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
you'll see why he's gained a fair bit of cred the past few years,

He has? Why do you claim that?

but he's no hoaxer,

But most videos he has posted are hoaxes....

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

He said he took it down as he had a moment of serious doubt himself and didn't want to be caught in another hoax trap scenario.. after pressure from his subs he put it back but he's not all that happy about it as it doesn't feel right to him. he said it's not up to him to judge nor tell us what to think so on principle he re uploaded it.. begrudgingly.. does that sound to you like a clickbaiter hoaxer out for views? (note.. he doesn't need bait.. strong sub base and he's earned it)

If that's what he said then I guess it must be true , how do you know this ?

just think on that for a bit

I did , it makes no sense.

Baby's and bathwater.

Hoaxer and Hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redback
Video stopped as soon as secureteam popped up.
Sorry but they are hoaxers

Where is your evidence that they are hoaxers?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

My opinion is anything from Secureteam10 is automatically invalidated because ... Secureteam10.
I think it's probably CGI.

Why? They just post sightings from other people. Why are they so bad?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: StolidPanda
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Won't find out on ATS. The hoax, lol tag prevents discussion.

Why? Because no stars. While they are known hoaxers some discussion wouldn't hurt.

Unlike a regular thread where at least a member or two would hunt for the original video. In this forum we get no interaction as soon as it is put in here.

Again! Why are they known hoaxers? They dont hoax anything! Seriously!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

They are not hoaxers they just upload questionable stuff sometimes but everyone does,

Secureteam 10 are well known Hoaxers.

So, there is evidence that he photoshps all the footage and photos he says he gets from other people, or is this debunkers using their beliefs again to fill in the gaps, like they do so often.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Just to make this clear. This channel is not a hoax channel. I have seen no evidence that it is. I have seen no evidence that he photoshops the footage and images himself.

Its really sad that people would dismiss everything on the channel because of their belief. We has people screaming hoax channel, when of course it is not.

Thats not to say that everything posted on there is real. These are from other people, so they could be hoaxers, but the channel is not, unless i see evidence that proves all these images and footage is photoshped by him.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I just dont understand how anything can go in the hoax bin when it has not been analysed. Putting in there because the channel has been deemed a hoax channel, even though the footage and pictures are from someone else.

edit on 20-11-2016 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2016 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Secureteam have removed the video so i cannot even do a bit of digging on it but if you can point me in the right direction of the original poster i will certainly look at it, is that fair????

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
shouldn't have to come back and defend myself but ... oh well...

I know all that as im a subscriber, and i bothered to look.. I've watched his channel go from one of many low weight fluff channels into something far better than most of utube combined. (information wise)

You realize.. the subjects covered are for the most part the EXACT SAME things we discuss here.. without hoaxy bins throwdowns.. throwing everything ST-10 into a hoax bin thus creates a paradox of sorts and makes the admin look silly.

Chicken.. or egg.. see that's were we folks see this as all silly.. are we ALL hoaxing.. why bother discussing anything here?

It's.. apparently.. all a hoax..

Anyway, you saw fit to dissemble my words into some form of quotable smackdown.. and that's telling as to the mindset of who im debating here.. just here to kick us, it a no win scenario when the other side gives little # as to the outcome anyway.. it's just lulz for you.. all one big joke and i seriously wonder why some of the frequent commentators even goto the ufo/parnormal areas of this site.. but then.. im smart enough to know the pattern of attack after so many years here.. it's always the same crew.. always the same debunks.. never an open mind.

Sad really..

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Sad really..

But profitable.
socialblade.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

My God! Not this again. If in doubt, always bring up the money thing!

If i had my own channel dedicated to something i love and believe in, i would want to make money from it too. If you say you would not, then you are lying!

So, the guy making money means he is a hoax?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Secureteam have removed the video so i cannot even do a bit of digging on it but if you can point me in the right direction of the original poster i will certainly look at it, is that fair????

His latest episode has the footage . Of course it could be fake. But people calling a channel a hoax channel for other peoples images and footage is just wrong.

And just putting it in a hoax bin without it being analysed is just plain ignorant.

Go check it out. You should be about to view it

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join