It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Unknowingly filmed by child in the Black Sea.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

based on that logic... let's throw EVERYTHING utube related into the hoax bin then.

Alex Jones/infowars (the big'un)
Daboo
Bp earthwatch
Paul "are you serious" Bagley
Vigilant citizen
anything with UFO in the title

EVERYTHING.

In fact let's just ban utube altogether.. and go back to the TV/MSM that rules us.
Nice... safe.. pre programmed TV.. ahh.. tastes like cool aid.

everythings fake now anyway.. might be a smart move.. they can hang out with wikileaks in the shunned area.

NOTE: i find this rather ridiculous honestly, as i said.. much of what gets discussed here is discussed or shown on ST-10.. all it takes is one vid from Tyler.. and it's insta-hoax.. even if the subject matter holds it's own outside of that occurrence... it shows strong bias towards control.. and who's allowed to speak/present.

A bias.. i thought was non existent here, and have been proven wrong by this paradoxal ruling.

"only I may dance"

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Being in the hoax bin doesn't stop discussion of the subject as can be seen here , it just signifies the subject matter is a hoax , even you said that Tyler removed the original link because hoax was his suspicion.
This is where the thread belongs and discussion continues , yay ATS.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Being in the hoax bin doesn't stop discussion of the subject as can be seen here , it just signifies the subject matter is a hoax , even you said that Tyler removed the original link because hoax was his suspicion.
This is where the thread belongs and discussion continues , yay ATS.

But how can it go into the hoax bin when you dont know its a hoax? Surely only stuff that is proven to be a hoax go in there?

So everything this guy recieves and posts goes in the hoax bin?

Setiously! Where is the logic in that?

I could understand if all the footage was proven to be his, and manipulated by him, but there is no proof what so ever.

So, what do people do when they cant prove that? They bring up how much money they much as to justify it bring a hoax.

Ridiculous!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

But how can it go into the hoax bin when you dont know its a hoax?

The person who uploaded it is said to have suspected it is a hoax , and he should know.

No wonder hoax UFO / USO videos are good business , critical thinking has gone out the window.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

But how can it go into the hoax bin when you dont know its a hoax?

The person who uploaded it is said to have suspected it is a hoax , and he should know.

No wonder hoax UFO / USO videos are good business , critical thinking has gone out the window.

"Critical thinking" thrown around too many times by people who dont even use "critical"

So, people on this thread were saying his channel is a hoax channel = simply not true.

You posted a video indicating that he himself manipulates the footage and videos= no evidence to support that at all.

You then post a link showing how much money he has made= a tactic used alot to try and discredit someone.

Yes critical thinking has gone out the window.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Critical thinking.
The objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgement.

I don't see much analysis or evaluation from those supporting Secureteam10.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Critical thinking.

Thats the point i am making! Everything posted on thst channel is dimissed as a hoax, without analysis. You think thst is right?

How can you post footage on here for it to be analysed, only for it to be thrown into the hoax bin on the false premises that the channel is a hoax channel, which is simply not true.

I am sick of hearing the words "critical thinking" because most of the people on here who use that word will also have used the saying "woo woo" First used by the people they so look up too, and pay money to watch them ridicule the subject.

You have not answered my previous questions because you most prob cant. And using the saying "critical thinking" Does not work with me because most people who use it on here use it to sound clever , when in fact, they are not, as this thread shows.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Critical thinking.

Your last line.. is borderline defamation.

You know nothing about how we came to the conclusion, over a few years of digging, that tyler was ok
Countless channels of CGI crap, Niburi.. sensational hokey pokey BS.. he stands on top of his field of 'unexplained'

Simply.. by being a relay.. he pushes nothing.. he serves no agenda.. this is proven and fact.

that in this persons mind is a rare thing, and someone to be encouraged to continue, not kicked at first glance.

We vetted him, you (and many others) haven't even bothered.

So when we see utter crap get pages of discusion.. obvious clickbait /machine voice BS and the same old crap as always get time here.. and something new, noticed by the public, not pushed by the Alphabet agency mind trap lackeys... get instabinned we get a tad pissed at that... and rightfully so.

So as i said... it ALL goes in hoax, or none of it does.
anything else is singling out one person and defaming them for some agenda i really don't want to understand.

Your effectively.. shooting the messenger of anything that actually happens recently.. while regurgitating the same old crap that's led us nowhere and always ends in the same crapfights.. it's like that's the trap and anything outside of that small box is /must be a hoax.

It's fishy as hell. (yes.. that's a pun on the original vid)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
You know nothing about how we came to the conclusion, over a few years of digging, that tyler was ok

Who is "we"?

We vetted him,

Again,who is "we"?

we get a tad pissed at that

"We" yet again?

defaming them for some agenda i really don't want to understand.

So you do not want to understand why securteam 10 push obvious hoaxes....

regurgitating the same old crap

That is just what secureteam10 does....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Aren't they, though?

My ex-brother in law was on an attack sub in the late 70's that, according to him, sat in trail of an Unknown Submerged Object for, if I remember correctly, a couple of days. First thought aboard was a new Soviet sub...apparently that lasted until the Unidentified Submerged Object took off at a high rate of speed--speeds nothing the Sov's had could achieve, and disappeared into the distance...

I've seen one myself, though I make no claim as to what it was/is. There's a very old thread about it around here somewheres.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Xarian6

Who is "we"?

We vetted him,

Again,who is "we"?

we get a tad pissed at that

"We" yet again?

defaming them for some agenda i really don't want to understand.

So you do not want to understand why securteam 10 push obvious hoaxes....

regurgitating the same old crap

That is just what secureteam10 does....

How can you say all the footage and photos sent to the channel is hoaxed? Have you analysed all the footage and images?

Because there is a chance that they will be sent hoaxes, does that mean the channel is a hoax channel?

So far, on this thread, we have had the usual answers.

Known hoax channel = no evidence they are hoaxers

Manipulation by themselves= no evidence

All footage/photos hoaxes= again, no evidence

And last, but not least, the money thing pops up, which is a huge cop out.

So, why does everything from the channel goes into the hoax bin? Why dont we chuck every piece of footage posted on here from random people into the hoax bin?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
So, why does everything from the channel goes into the hoax bin?

Because they are all hoaxes!

Please show a video from their channel that is not a hoax....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So, why does everything from the channel goes into the hoax bin?

Because they are all hoaxes!

Please show a video from their channel that is not a hoax....

That is such a weak come back! How do you know they are all hoaxes? Have you analysed them all? Do you know that all the footage they get from random people are made by hoaxers?

I don't have to prove that some of these are real. I am not making the claim that they are all real, as i have not analysed them.

But you are making the claim that all the videos and photos are all hoaxes, even though you dont know the peopleperson who sent it to the channel.

Can you see my point here?

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I don't have to prove that some of these are real. I am not making the claim that they are all real, as i have not analysed them.

So you cannot show even one that is not a hoax.... That says it all, actually!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

So you cannot show even one that is not a hoax.... That says it all, actually!

Did you not read my last post!

I am not claiming that all the footage is real! I never said that. You are the one saying they are all hoaxes, without even analyseing them.

I dont have to prove anything. You are the one saying they are all hoaxes. So if you are saying they are all hoaxes, then you must of analysed them yes?

You dont know who posted them
You dont know the backround behind them

But you will instantly call them all hoaxes, just necause they were sent to that channel.

That is ridiculous!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Oh, i have just read your other thread posts and your own thread.

I say no more!

Not interested in debated with someone who is completly clueless about the subject, and just wants to join the debunker gang!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Tell me more , how did you vet him ?
Who is we ?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Tell me more , how did you vet him ?
Who is we ?

Me personally know nothing about him. He is def passionate about the subject, that is obvious.

But whether the footage he has sent to him is real or fake, that does not make him or his channel a hoax.

I have seen the usual rubbish people use to discredit someone being used on this thread, and it simply is wrong to throw everything he posts into the hoax bin without analysising it first.

Where is the logic and critical thinking in that?

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

But whether the footage he has sent to him is real or fake, that does not make him or his channel a hoax.

Unless the footage sent to him wasn't actually sent to him , we only have his word for that and from my experience that aint worth much.

I have seen the usual rubbish people use to discredit someone being used on this thread, and it simply is wrong to throw everything he posts into the hoax bin without analysising it first.

I analysed it when I watched it , to me it looks CGI , it has no effect on the water and the blinking red light seems have no other purpose than to say look at me.
Over the years we've learned that Secureteam10 produce hoaxes for hits , why should this video be any different.

If you wish to believe it may be real then great , the dream lives on , but there's no need to attack those who perhaps have more experience than you and believe otherwise.

The truth is out there , this isn't it.

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Unless the footage sent to him wasn't actually sent to him , we only have his word for that and from my experience that aint worth much.

I analysed it when I watched it , to me it looks CGI , it has no effect on the water and the blinking red light seems have no other purpose than to say look at me.
Over the years we've learned that Secureteam10 produce hoaxes for hits , why should this video be any different.

If you wish to believe it may be real then great , the dream lives on , but there's no need to attack those who perhaps have more experience than you and believe otherwise.

The truth is out there , this isn't it.

So you post a video which tells us that he fakes it all, to now saying he could be, without no evidence to back that up. So, you posted that video as evidence, when its not evidence at all. Not Good!

I have no problem with people analysing footage or photos when it comes to ufos. That is a good thing, but to just discard footage because its on a youtube channel is very ignorant.

So, if I saw a ufo and filmed it, then sent it to that channel, and someone posted it on here, you think it should go into the hoaz bin straight away?

And please don't say I was attacking people. It only seems to become an attack if people like you disagree. The people on this thread were saying things like "channel is known hoaxers" which is simply not true!

And before you start shouting that I am a ET ufo believer, check my posts, I am not, and my mind has been changed many times on ufo cases. But this thread is pure ignorant.

Also as a last attempt to discredit the channel, you bring up their earnings, as this this will help your cause. It does not!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join