It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Euthanasia Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The Netherlands have a huge elderly population, which will become even worse when the baby-boomers retire.

Now the government can't really take care of all these people, and there is lots of news about how bad these people are treated in the elderly homes (retirement homes).

nltimes.nl...

The conspiracy is treat them like sh*t and they will voluntary say my life is complete, the laws for autonomous euthanasia are in preparation.

If this is bill is passed in parliament, it will live a life of its own, I mean the society will become a community where its opportune for anyone to manipulate someone in to suicide, young, old, sick, healthy, rebel, misfit etc.. Finally everyone has manipulation in to suicide attempts by someone to endure = an inhumane fascistic society.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

They have been doing it illegally in the UK for years now but only really at poor working class and retired people, the liverpool care pathway is one method which they term end of life paliative care, it is anything but as it amount's to not feeding the victim for a whole first week then denying them water for the second week while often keeping them docile with tranquilizers until there organ's shut down and they term it natural causes, first they put substances in our food and water to control the population (phase one) then they find they have too many old folk's so figure out way's to murder them (phase two) and in a twist they then have to replace all those young worker's they have lost so they promote immigration.

I can't figure it out either but is a fact that this has and is happening.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Just curious but are you Christian? No need to answer.

I think everyone should have a right to death just as they have a right to life. I've watched too many people waste away and suffer because of archaic laws.

Would you wish that upon anyone?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

I know you are not expecting a counter question but Are you a Satanist, a cult member or a Devout Atheist.
Have you ever had a paranormal experience.
Do you think that human's are nothing but animal's to be PUT DOWN when they are suffering but not for there sake but to spare your own sensibility's like a pet owner whom does not want to see his/her pet suffer regardless of what the pet would want.
Do you have any concept of the theory of Quantum consciousness and the afterlife as a product of quantum reality.
What if you are wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I'm prolife, euthanasia cannot be an alternative for good care, warmth and love.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

I think everyone should have a right to death just as they have a right to life. I've watched too many people waste away and suffer because of archaic laws.

Yes I'm Christian, but my solution for the overpopulation I'm not allowed to post here in ATS anymore because it smells like genocide (so the ATS editorial board says).

I believe in Dualism, God is dualistic, Nature is dualistic, consequently Humans are dualistic

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I know you are not expecting a counter question but Are you a Satanist, a cult member or a Devout Atheist.
Have you ever had a paranormal experience.
Do you think that human's are nothing but animal's to be PUT DOWN when they are suffering but not for there sake but to spare your own sensibility's like a pet owner whom does not want to see his/her pet suffer regardless of what the pet would want.
Do you have any concept of the theory of Quantum consciousness and the afterlife as a product of quantum reality.
What if you are wrong.

I'm an agnostic who just watched a good friend die from colon cancer. I've just got home from his celebration of life and I've had a few drinks. Yeah he suffered and begged for us to pull the plug. I lost my mother in June to stomach cancer. So would you like to explain to me what gives you the right to say no euthanasia. Have you sat at someone's bedside as they cried out in pain knowing there's nothing you can do for them?

That's where I'm coming from. So don't pull this condescending bull$^%* with me.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

I'm prolife, euthanasia cannot be an alternative for good care, warmth and love.

I appreciate what you are saying but...good care, warmth and love does not trump pain and suffering as much as I wish it could. Reality sucks and I would not wish anyone to suffer. This is why a living will and an individual's choice are paramount.
Obviously there are situations where choices need to be made fortunately I have never had to make such a choice but I feel it would be my duty to make sure anyone I cared about didn't have to suffer needlessly.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yes I'm Christian, but my solution for the overpopulation I'm not allowed to post here in ATS anymore because it smells like genocide (so the ATS editorial board says).

I believe in Dualism, God is dualistic, Nature is dualistic, consequently Humans are dualistic

Thanks for being forthright i was baptised Church of England and raised Roman Catholic. Lost my faith many years ago but still respect it. I apologise for being snarky in my other reply. I wasn't feeling very accommodating and I'm getting weary of watching loved ones senseless pain over the last few months. I'll just say there's situations where there should be a choice and I realise you were on a different tangent with the abuses that do regrettably happen regarding the elderly.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Obviously there are situations where choices need to be made fortunately I have never had to make such a choice but I feel it would be my duty to make sure anyone I cared about didn't have to suffer needlessly.

I have not all the answers, I use the 10 Commandments as a template a blueprint (I mean here the last 6 about human interactions, the archetypes of the good in mankind) you go to fill in the details for your situation by your own honor and conscience, this is how you will be judged on last-judgement-day. Also I apply: a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye, thats the dualistic part = You may only kill out of defence

edit on 2016-11-19 by galien8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I feel our bodies and minds should be 100% our own to choose what we do with them. If I want to put drugs and alcohol in my body I should have that choice. If I have lived a long life and feel I want to end any suffering I may be enduring, I should be allowed to kill myself. Government should not have a say in how and when we choose to end our lives. Period.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I can assure you that Euthanasia using Morphine is a practice today in the U.S.A.! I am witness to someone I love dying that way. Most said it was "Their time to go". Yeah. I know they didn't want to die yet... There were more words to be said to the family and the people that loved them. Even the doctor said it was "the time to die". If it is possible, the patient should always be asked, before a DNR (do not resuscitate/revive order) is issued (USA).

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Dying against your will, is murder. Actually murder one. There are no legal laws that allow a confused person who didn't give complete lucid concent, the ability to request this be done. And so you'd never allow it and would stop it with whatever means necessary even lethal force, like in any other self defense or defense of other circumstances.

And Holland, um, what is giving here? True of any place. Where there are rumors that people are being mistreated, one doesn't just talk about and speculate why, one forms community groups and investigates these places.

There are lots of new students who require jobs, so those not doing their jobs well are 100% replaceable and can suffer legal action.

Simple.

And you don't let any hired employee group so called authority try to stop you. You go over their heads, you stay vigiliant, you record everything, in groups, and you take the testimony of the victims and you ensure everyone is signed round table that if anything happens to them its out and out murder and you Serve and Protect your family, your community ALWAYS.

I do not understand any form of acceptance or apathy because it would make you party to the crime.
edit on 19-11-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The Netherlands have a huge elderly population, which will become even worse when the baby-boomers retire.

Now the government can't really take care of all these people, and there is lots of news about how bad these people are treated in the elderly homes (retirement homes).

nltimes.nl...

The conspiracy is treat them like sh*t and they will voluntary say my life is complete, the laws for autonomous euthanasia are in preparation.

If this is bill is passed in parliament, it will live a life of its own, I mean the society will become a community where its opportune for anyone to manipulate someone in to suicide.

Bring in weaponised medicine in the form of vaccines, compulsory of course, and you have another aged care/disability, govt solution.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I don't think there is a conspiracy, it's just how the Dutch are. Isn't it strange some elderly truly believe they have lived their lives to the fullest and did everything they wanted and that's it? I'm Dutch but I want to do what this lady does when I get to her age:
www.youtube.com...
I would also like to do this if I haven't already:

So that begs the question, have they been brainwashed into believing this picture of life they have which made them decide to end it, and have they been told by relatives who don't want to take care of them (which is required by law in certain cases in The Netherlands).

Healthcare has some dark sides in the Netherlands, just like in other countries we still feed drugs to patients who then commit suicide probably because of the drugs and we call it medicine. Only the upper class gets the treatment everybody thinks they'll get, but find out they won't. It appears the Dutch don't want to take care of people who need to be taken care of, probably because of the price hikes in the manditory healthcare contribution and rising taxes to pay for it all. Besides the increasing costs for retirements, but that's a different scam, exploiting the younger generation (they have to pay too much but receive too little in return like education).
edit on 19-11-2016 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
holland cut a lot on healt-care costs lately..

and maked a lot of the care to privat organisations...

wich means that was there former an few CEO's with an coupple of tons income..
now there are a few thousend of them earning each about 150.000.to 200.000 a year...

all that money comes from the civillians who are paying 250 euro a month each...

the care gets lesser and lesser each year.... for example:
eldery who are incontinent were forced to sighn an contract for 3 dipers a day !!!!!
even oure gov. found it to hard and cancceled it... but still.....!!!
lots of eldery's are thinking about stepping out of live now.. couse they are to restricted in living an normal live

healt-care is now an tombola for the clever buizznis man and multinationals...to pick up easy money...
all over the backs of the peopple who need care desperatly...
ofcourse its still "good Farming " !!!

( wat happens with an cow if its not healty and not longer profital for the farmer anymoore... they shoot him !)

in general... peopple are there for making money for the companies...if they not work than they better can die quickly...otherwise they cost to much....!

yes i'll bet that in the next 50 years the eutanasia-pill is regulair... to "cut the cost for healt-care)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I'm sure the OP is concerned, as many of us are concerned, that what is first offered as a "right" to die may develop into something compulsory.
"Dying with dignity" could become the equivalent of "every child should be a wanted child", a euphemistic excuse justifying the termination of life to suit the convenience of other people.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Euthanasia with stringent legal controls, as practised in the Netherlands, is a worthwhile model for people to voluntarily end their lives without suicide, or putting their relatives at risk of aiding and abetting a crime.

There are massive ethical issues at play here, but at the end of the day it boils down to choice. We can get mired in religious belief, but in the secular West religion is also about personal choice in most countries.

I think people who think euthanasia should never happen need to walk a mile in the shoes of someone with no hope of a dignified life and who wants an end to it. Of course, you'll bear the pain won't you? Let's wait and see shall we?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I am sorry to hear that, I also have a mother whom has just scraped by after chemo therapy on her colon.

Sorry to have put it that way and I do care, not because of my faith or religion but because that is my emotional nature.

I can also understand your point, a true Agnostic is neither Atheist nor a believer and the closest analogy is that you keep an entirely open mind but do not commit to any particular belief system, not a perfect stand point by any mean's but perhaps the most neutral ground.

I am a christian but a poor one if I do say so myself, Now I know that it hurt's when you lose someone, we all have of course.

Here is my stance, I do not agree with forcing medication on someone that does not want it, to keep them alive when they wish to die and limited medication such as pain relief during this time would only be humane but I also do not agree and vehemently so with helping them along to die or putting an overdose into there IV as even if they are terminally ill that is a person taking the law of life and death over another person, for me there is hope right up to the very last breath and because I am a believer even after.

Now I am one of those people whom HAS experienced thing's outside of the classical scientific and empirical view of the world so for me there is some form of non corporeal entity's and so therefore I find it perfectly reasonable to believe that life continues after death, that said natural death may be like a birthing that this other form of entity may be adapted too, artificial death on the other hand may propel them too soon into that other existence if that other existence is indeed real as I believe, Oh and even if it is real I may be completely wrong on this small point but it does bare thinking about.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I apologise for being short with you my friend. The subject hit close to home on a very personal/intimate level and I unjustifiably struck out at you for voicing your equally valid opinion.

Such an act is complicated and individualistic requiring much introspection and deliberation and certainly not to be taken lightly.May we all make the correct choices in our journies through these realms.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join