It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros or Murdoch: Whose side will you fall on in the upcoming civil unrest?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If you have been finding yourself polarized (liberal, conservative) against your fellow countrymen, if contempt or fear has wormed its way into your heart, if you have been considering certain previously unthinkable actions or reactions, if you have been riled up by the events you have seen or read on the news to the point where you despise those with different political affiliations, then chances are you are the fodder in a conflict between two warring billionares.

So on whose side do you fall? Which one of these men will you allow to lead you into violent conflict with other human beings?

Here's an article identifying the two warlords who are engaging you in battle: Soros and Murdoch.

www.independent.co.uk...

An excerpt from the article, although this is serious enough I recommend you read it in full (if nothing else to see a picture of your new overlords). And, yes, it's dated but be sure it's still relevent.

Cartoonish this may be, but a joke it is not. These two behemoths of media and finance might, as they approach retirement, have restricted themselves to brandishing their ideological differences over an occasional dinner at their clubs in New York and London. Instead they are projecting their increasingly bitter fight on to the canvas of American politics. To whose benefit exactly, it's not clear. The stakes in this clash are not as high as either side would have it. Running the world would be beyond any one man, even Soros. Yet, political discourse in America is increasingly being held hostage to their fight and the collateral damage is accumulating. If the polarisation between liberal progressives and the conservative Tea Party is getting worse in the US, thank these men. Mr Murdoch has had the wisdom to let his proxies – the writers and gabbers on his US media platforms – do his swordplay for him. Fox News has championed the Tea Party movement in 2010 and channelled the most extreme of the conservative movement's assaults on President Barack Obama. His bravest and most bonkers warrior is Glenn Beck, who parades his conservative prejudices on his own show for Fox News every day and has distinguished himself in recent weeks with a tirade of deeply personal attacks on Soros. The Hungarian-born financier lets his money do the fighting. His Open Society Institute (OSI) pours cash into many progressive groups in the US. One among them is Media Matters, a band of journalists and researchers based in Washington dedicated to exposing right-wing bias and distortion on the Fox News network and making fun of its on-air slogan, "Fair and Balanced".

Here is an article tying the other media mogul, Ted Turner, directly to Soros:

www.bbc.com...

Notice Rockefeller's name included in the mix..

Reading threads on this site has not instilled me with fear, rather extreme sadness. Sadness, yes, for my beautiful young children who have done nothing to deserve this upcoming storm (my daughter is obedient and smart, very loving and dutiful.. my son is affectionate, smart, with a great sense of humor.. a bit rebelious but not to a fault-- he rushes to console anyone he sees that needs it. He's 3.) but also sadness for my fellows who have allowed themselves to be manipulated into hating each other.

So I ask you again.. who will you call lord? For me (and I know this is not for everyone) my LORD is Jesus Christ.. who I will follow and heed, who demands that we love one another, who detests violence and hatred. There are many paths to this same conclusion. None of them is easy. In a world where might is right, and meekness is weakness, it takes great strength to pick the latter.

ATS, who is with me?
edit on 17-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Neither Soros, Murdoch or Jesus ........... looks like i am out on a limb

Time to roll out Horus or some other ancient deity, things can't get any worse and it worked back in the day, i guess
edit on 2016-11-17T12:04:49-06:002016Thu, 17 Nov 2016 12:04:49 -0600bThursday0411America/Chicago1612 by corblimeyguvnor because: horus referenced

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

lol, as I wrote there are many paths towards peace. I'm on one of them.

Thanks for reading

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Neither Soros, Murdoch or Jesus ........... looks like i am out on a limb

Time to roll out Horus or some other ancient deity, things can't get any worse and it worked back in the day, i guess

I "take knee" and kiss the ring of no one.I am on the next limb over.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well I hope it never boils down to a forced choice.

We still have a modicum of control, but if we lose that thin veil of control, things will escalate faster than one could imagine.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Like Buddha says "Take the middle way." I find that to be true in many things upcoming. I will follow that guidance to peace and righteousness.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
Like Buddha says "Take the middle way." I find that to be true in many things upcoming. I will follow that guidance to peace and righteousness.

So glad to hear your moderate viewpoint. May you remain blessed and righteous!

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

My wife and I homestead for a reason, we have plenty of open branches if yours begins to fill up

oh OP: I was told years ago by my mentor in Oriental Medicine: "one day if you find the world in conflict, don't choose a side."
edit on 17-11-2016 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

oh OP: I was told years ago by my mentor in Oriental Medicine: "one day if you find the world in conflict, don't choose a side."

Wise advice. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

For my part....i care not. I am old (but still make the men "cower" and the young ladies "swoon" with a glance) and have lived a great life. In the case of a "forced choice" they better bring plenty of food and medical supplies (not the first aid , but the trauma stuff) . Gonna take a while.....and it wont be easy...
Peace.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

For my part....i care not. I am old (but still make the men "cower" and the young ladies "swoon" with a glance) and have lived a great life. In the case of a "forced choice" they better bring plenty of food and medical supplies (not the first aid , but the trauma stuff) . Gonna take a while.....and it wont be easy...
Peace.

Lol, what a stud

I sincerely wish you the peaceful old age you deserve. For my part, I hope to give our youth the same opportunities I had.. to grow old, fall in love, fulfill their dreams, etc.

Peace to you too brother.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

How about the Koch brothers ...
And the rest of the Bilderberg ?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Soros and Murdoch.

In terms of Sauron or Mordor from Lord of the Rings, both are evil and going to screw mankind for eternity.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Two heads on the same dragon. I choose chopping them off.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

How about the Koch brothers ...
And the rest of the Bilderberg ?

I agree that I simplified the situation to a fault.. I truly can't see the whole underbelly of the beast. Thanks for the added insight.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: zosimov
Soros and Murdoch.

In terms of Sauron or Mordor from Lord of the Rings, both are evil and going to screw mankind for eternity.

Rapha, this seems to be a valid representation of the current situation. (And such an astute comparison!) Poor choices abound. For me, I will do my upmost to preserve integrity and peace. Here's hoping I (and others) can maintain the righteous road if calamity strikes..

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Unfortunately, I believe this dragon has more than two heads. If civil unrest ever raises it's ugly head here in the USA, you will will have multiple factions fighting for control. JMO
edit on 11/17/2016 by BubbaJoe because: wrong word

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Unfortunately, I believe this dragon has more than two heads. If civil unrest ever raises it's ugly head here in the USA, you will will have multiple factions fighting for control. JMO

Agreed. Although my own personal worldview supports only one source of evil, manifested in many ways. Wishing you peace my friend.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I find this to be all too true.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

I find this to be all too true.

There's a lot of hope in that message! It will still all come down to one's individual choices, I imagine one can keep the light burning even in the midst of chaos. (Or I could be totally wrong in my uneasy premonition.) Stay safe

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join