It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tech CEO who vowed to murder Donald Trump with a sniper rifle forced to resign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

In an ill-advised fit of blind rage, Harrigan took to Facebook to voice his stance on the future Trump presidency, but rather than providing reasoned, sane arguments to support his feelings, Harrigan simply vowed to murder Trump instead.
Harrigan's violent rhetoric was quickly preserved with screenshots and rapidly gained attention on Reddit, where it was brought to the attention of PacketSled. Harrigan, as you might expect, performed one of the quickest reversals in the history of mankind, claiming that it was all a joke and a misunderstanding.
Today, PacketSled issued another statement, this time announcing the resignation and departure of Harrigan:

Tech CEO who vowed to murder Donald Trump with a sniper rifle forced to resign

Well you shouldn't be openly threatening to kill people online under your real identity at least lol. Least of all the POTUS. Well, well, justice is served!

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yes, full of brains, that CEO.

Why hasn't he been arrested?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes, full of brains, that CEO.

I would assume he was investigated for his comments and found to not be a threat.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Makes you wonder how he rose to the position of CEO at a tech company.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It would be a waste of time...Obama would just Pardon him.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Lol, what a [snipped]!

I don't imagine for a minute he actually meant to shoot the Trump, so calls for his arrest, meh...but funny as # he's screwed it for himself.
Wonder if he was drunk when he posted it...that's usually when I get spanked by mods.
edit on Wed Nov 16 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Justice will be served when he's charged with a felony.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't think we would have had to worry anyways, because he'd probably have try and "borrow" a rifle from one of his "horrible right wing Trump lover" neighbors in order to do it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bit dramatic don't you think?
He's destroyed his career for being a stupid [snipped] with a big mouth...and I'm sure the relevant agencies have looked at this and dismissed him as any threat.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Its called = Terroristic Threat . And yes , someone will get arrested for it every time. And no , the victim DOES NOT have to call for that.
Doesnt matter intent or not.
Comey , is that you ?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It would appear that the relevant agencies disagree with you though.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

He's destroyed his career for being a stupid [snipped] with a big mouth...and I'm sure the relevant agencies have looked at this and dismissed him as any threat.

threatening a President is a felony. Obama has had people prosecuted for it himself.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yep , Comey would
And read the post from a wise person, right above this one
edit on 11/16/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I don't think it's being dramatic.

If someone with great opportunity and financial wherewithal...announces on Twitter to thousands of followers that he plans on killing you and/or your family...would you be content with the FBI telling you he said he didn't really mean it?

I don't know about you...but I'd want the guy locked up tight.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Again though, it would appear that the relevant agencies have dismissed it as a threat or crime worth punishing.
You can bleat about it but it doesn't change the fact that the feds have let this slide.
Unlucky if you disagree with them.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Now he will get a first hand personal view of how great the Obama economy is while he`s looking for another job,although I don`t believe there are a lot job openings for tech company CEO so, he`ll probably have to settle for one of obamas burger flipping jobs.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Wow. That's a career ending meltdown. The Secret Service will definitely be "bringing it." I guess he could always fall back on Plan B which I can only assume is authoring the book, "How to Ruin Your Life with a Few Facebook Posts"

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Joking or not, this CEO deserves everything that's coming his way.... He represents a company, a brand and he jeopardized the careers of all the loyal people that worked for his company... When you lead, you need to 'lead by example', I'm sure he said that tongue in cheek, but still, VERY VERY stupid... Stupid to the point any executive board should say to themselves "do we really want this guy running this company??"

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
too late Matt toooooo late

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Sucks to be that guy I guess. The fact that someone like that somehow made CEO, doesn't make me want to go out and invest in that company any time soon.... That's like worldclass stupid.
edit on Wed, 16 Nov 2016 10:52:36 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join