It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tech CEO who vowed to murder Donald Trump with a sniper rifle forced to resign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Makes you wonder how he rose to the position of CEO at a tech company.

That is the kind of people they look for. Kind of like jury selections.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Justice will be served when he's charged with a felony.

Hopefully. Many on the left feel the same way as this guy. Many, if not most judges are left leaning. It seems the left in general get a pass for this kind of behavior.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
Now he will get a first hand personal view of how great the Obama economy is while he`s looking for another job,although I don`t believe there are a lot job openings for tech company CEO so, he`ll probably have to settle for one of obamas burger flipping jobs.

Fully automated now. He can clean toilets for a living. At least those jobs aren't automated.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wow. I must apologize Ante. I saw your name and I immediately jumped to conclusions. After reading your post, kudos to you. Probably my second star for you?
I hang my head in shame for assuming.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Justice will be served when he's charged with a felony.

Hopefully. Many on the left feel the same way as this guy. Many, if not most judges are left leaning. It seems the left in general get a pass for this kind of behavior.

You guys are obsessed with partisan drive by's.

Because no one called for the outright death of Clinton... no, of course not, never.

Get real. I saw more than a few folks outright call for her to be burned at the stake... this is not a "leftist," thing.

Take off your red/blue colored sunglasses and open your eyes.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire
Hey, don't don't be racist towards us medieval villagers...BURNING WITCHES ARE PART OF OUR CULTURAL HISTORY !!!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bit dramatic don't you think?
He's destroyed his career for being a stupid twat with a big mouth...and I'm sure the relevant agencies have looked at this and dismissed him as any threat.

I don't think it's being dramatic.

If someone with great opportunity and financial wherewithal...announces on Twitter to thousands of followers that he plans on killing you and/or your family...would you be content with the FBI telling you he said he didn't really mean it?

I don't know about you...but I'd want the guy locked up tight.

I wouldn't, then he would go to prison for a time, emerging to a destroyed life with no future, seeking revenge, with plans to eat my family's vital organs while I'm forced to watch, with my eyes held open by ocular speculums.

I would rather keep an eye on him, perhaps sell him a Honda Fit with a Takata airbag and wait for him to decapitate himself with it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bit dramatic don't you think?
He's destroyed his career for being a stupid twat with a big mouth...and I'm sure the relevant agencies have looked at this and dismissed him as any threat.

I don't think it's being dramatic.

If someone with great opportunity and financial wherewithal...announces on Twitter to thousands of followers that he plans on killing you and/or your family...would you be content with the FBI telling you he said he didn't really mean it?

I don't know about you...but I'd want the guy locked up tight.

I wouldn't, then he would go to prison for a time, emerging to a destroyed life with no future, seeking revenge, with plans to eat my family's vital organs while I'm forced to watch, with my eyes held open by ocular speculums.

I would rather keep an eye on him, perhaps sell him a Honda Fit with a Takata airbag and wait for him to decapitate himself with it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Aren't these the same people who call for arrests over cyber bullying?

What a loser.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well I'm guessing being thrown out of his job has calmed him down a lot.

This guy's probably going to buy a tank now.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

originally posted by: Joneselius
This guy's probably going to buy a tank now.

I imagine he now blames Trump for the loss of his job.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I've never understood how people can become completely unhinged and say things like this. Fortunately though, it was all talk. The serious ones don't say anything, and merely plan to be a lone wolf. Those are the ones you need to watch out for.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes, full of brains, that CEO.

Why hasn't he been arrested?

I would assume he was investigated for his comments and found to not be a threat.

Or he's in some "sanitarium" being seriously "evaluated"

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Makes you wonder how he rose to the position of CEO at a tech company.

Either by founding it or answering this question honestly.
What morals and aspirations do you intend to bring and apply to this company? MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! Screw people i will build a facade of caring and helping. Every now and then i will wear a disguise and violently throw pennies at homeless people that way we can say that i personally take time out of my busy schedule in order to go out into the community and help those in need....

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Good. I'm glad to see that he's no longer a CEO.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I honestly don't think he should be prosecuted.

I think the backlash has taken care of him and now this firing.

I just hope this serves as a lesson for all of us that participate in political discourse.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is like ATS WEIRD.

This Mike guy is a friend of James Woolsey, Donald Trump's senior adviser on national security, defense and intelligence.

truthfeed.com...

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I didn't vote for the guy.

But wanting Trump to fail.

Is like wishing the Pilot of the plane you're on to fail.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

If we're going to punish people for making baseless threats, then it's going to be a long damned line!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Agreed.
...lots of whining going on, even though the feds have let it slide as a non issue.
Lots of butthurt folk in this thread lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join