It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmistakable Spirit Face Photographed in Local Cemetery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Good afternoon all.

I was recently in a local cemetery where I conducted an investigation in 2009. My wife and I passed a grave in our car that looked very familiar. I realized that I had made a previous video based on another photo I took at the exact same location. I thought to myself, it would be interesting if I caught another orb or spirit in a photo. I only snapped two pictures with my android with the flash on. One had nothing in it, but the second one had a streak of mist in the upper right part of the photo. I said out loud, "you've got to be kidding me".

I made a quick video the next day on the same phone of the photo on my pc desktop. Please take a look at the video below and tell me what you think. I have no doubt it's a spirit's face and not pareidolia.

Thanks for reading and watching. Take care.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Verideecimo

Unmistakable ?

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Grilled cheese

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verideecimo
I have no doubt it's a spirit's face and not pareidolia.

So a blob is now a "spirit face"!

An extreme case of pareidolia, you are so desperate to see a spirit.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I see them all the time.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Do you copy and paste that response on every video? I doubt you watched my video all the way through.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I also bet that if someone had a full body apparition that wasn't transparent, you're the type that would think it was just made in in photoshop or after effects. There's no convincing you.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Sorry, man. Besides Pikachu, grilled cheese and something around 6:00 - 6:30 that vaguely resembles the art cover of a Disturbed album, I see nothing there. Or is it the "Disturbed thing" you are referring to? I can't listen to the audio now, so I can't be sure.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
its

Dr WHO

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Do you copy and paste that response on every video? I doubt you watched my video all the way through.

Why do I have to watch a video at all to see a photo? (I can't watch videos right now even if I wanted to).

If you have a photo why not post the photo? If this is the photo I can't agree with "unmistakeable", it's "mistakeable" if that's a word, and if not, I just invented it, since it fits here.

edit on 20161116 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

If someone had evidence that was unbelievable, it would be just that for you and people like you. The problem nowadays is the ability to hoax is too easy and prevalent. "Oh, that's photoshopped!". You wouldn't know evidence if it was standing right in front of you. ...Trolls.

edit on 16-11-2016 by Verideecimo because: trolls

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why do we need to watch a 10 minute video to see a photpgraph (taken, as I understand it, using a mobile phone rather than a camera)?

It would be far more useful if you just posted the photo you wanted us to look at. preferably with camera settings and detaiis of exact location, time and direction (I appreciate the former may not be possible)

Then we can examine it as a photo.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Verideecimo

Probably but when I woke up in the middle of the night and a 11 year old girl dressed in a beautiful white gown was next to the bed and said I wasn't her daddy then disappeared. I was a bit frazzled. I mentioned it to someone and they told me the rest of the story of how she died in the back yard from falling from a horse.

Anyway

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Why do we need to watch a 10 minute video to see a photpgraph (taken, as I understand it, using a mobile phone rather than a camera)?

It would be far more useful if you just posted the photo you wanted us to look at. preferably with camera settings and detaiis of exact location, time and direction (I appreciate the former may not be possible)

Then we can examine it as a photo.
Exactly what I was thinking, but instead of answering my question about why it's a video posted and not a photo, OP starts talking about photoshop which i never mentioned.

The problem nowadays is the ability to hoax is too easy and prevalent. "Oh, that's photoshopped!".
I never mentioned anything about photoshop, but it's interesting that you bring it up.

The post referenced in my reply referred to pareidolea. Maybe you don't know what that is, but it has nothing to do with photoshop.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Witch Ghost??? Just pareidolia. You used a cell phone camera with flash, and the video/photo you posted isn't even the original source, it's filmed off a monitor, which adds even more distortion. Add to that the "enhancement" (lightening and whatever) and you have a big mess of nothing. Aaaand..when you blow it up to show off the "nose" etc, you are adding tons more pixelization,

You're looking too hard, it's most likely a) a smudge in the lens, b) glare c) dust reflecting the flash.

I'd suggest you invest in a good camera with the ability to manually adjust for different lighting conditions. Cell phone cameras are pretty much only good for daylight shots, and selfies (ugh)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
God face

Hey I made some art with the creator but someone edited it somehow so it's not totally original.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Looks like the house elf on Harry Potter. Well I guess we now know what happens to kreacher guess he died to.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

First of all, it's not glare. I took a bunch of other photos from the same angle sequentially. If it was glare, that anomaly would be in every photo. If it was a smudge, again, it would be in every photo. So there is one dust particle thirty feet away floating in the cemetery that my camera picked up? There are millions of particles in that cemetery. My camera would've picked up every single one if that was the case, in every photo.

You can see the face without any enhancement in the raw photo and I do have a "good camera". I have a Nikon D7100 that I use everyday. Using that cell camera on my android may have been why I was able to pick up the spirit. You have no clue how they manifest or operate. Who are you to say under what conditions they can appear?

You have anything else?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Everything looks like something. Pasting Pikachu isn't exactly evidence to disprove the content I posted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join