It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Leading With Strength/Trump and Putin to tackle ISIS/they hold breakthrough talks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: gpols

Well I would imagine that Putin and Trump are going to use all the items that are causing friction between the 2 countries as chips. And they will go back and forth til each are satisfied.

I think we need to throw China in the mix.

I think they're gonna be the Big 3 for a while.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Right. How does he react when he starts getting push back.

How does he react when their is a major crisis.

How does he react when his base starts putting pressure on him.

Lots of unknowns yet.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I remember a time when we werent in conflict overseas and it wasnt on the TV 24/7.. death and destruction. I want my children to live in a time like that. I have a grandson and he just turned 4 months. I want him to not grow up in a time like his mother has. Her father in the gulf, wounded, never the same, and war ever since. ALl of my kids have grown under the shadow of this.. its close to home for them. We've gone to too many funerals. I dont want this anymore and dont want to keep killing with no end. Im sick of American blood in foreign soil.
I understand the reservations.. I have them too.. but we can hope. Putin seems more inclined to deal with Trump. I just want our guys home and out of other countries where we have no business. Trump has an opportunity... lets make him make good on it or we all can protest in the streets. I believe we are at that point in this country.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I remember a time when we werent in conflict overseas and it wasnt on the TV 24/7.. death and destruction. I want my children to live in a time like that. I have a grandson and he just turned 4 months. I want him to not grow up in a time like his mother has. Her father in the gulf, wounded, never the same, and war ever since. ALl of my kids have grown under the shadow of this.. its close to home for them. We've gone to too many funerals. I dont want this anymore and dont want to keep killing with no end. Im sick of American blood in foreign soil.
I understand the reservations.. I have them too.. but we can hope. Putin seems more inclined to deal with Trump. I just want our guys home and out of other countries where we have no business. Trump has an opportunity... lets make him make good on it or we all can protest in the streets. I believe we are at that point in this country.

I'm 70.

My grandkids are 23, 16, and 8. I'm raising the 8 year old (with his mom, his dad died of Cancer).

Putin is a Jekyll and Hyde. Yes, he has a soft/peaceful side - - - but, he's also ruthless. I think he'd chew Trump up and spit him out - - - if he doesn't get what he wants.Trump is no match for Putin.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

Right. How does he react when he starts getting push back.

How does he react when their is a major crisis.

How does he react when his base starts putting pressure on him.

Lots of unknowns yet.

Yes, definitely lots of unknowns.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

Putin sees "sucker" written on Trump's forehead.

LOL - - I think you're the first to agree with me on that.

edit on 14-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Give him a chance, he might surprise you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join