It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Election is Over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't want to keep this long or complicated. But its over. Lets all just get over it. I am a bit tired of seeing news related to American elections in the front page of ATS. Can we all get over it, or limit the discussion in one or two threads ?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
I don't want to keep this long or complicated. But its over. Lets all just get over it. I am a bit tired of seeing news related to American elections in the front page of ATS. Can we all get over it, or limit the discussion in one or two threads ?

I imagine that it has only just begun, the coming months will be no different so maybe just try to ignore them and keep your eye out for the odd conspiracy sneaking in now and again

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You are going to have to wait awhile until the gloating is over. It will be over soon as they will realize they were chumped and Trump is much more liberal than his campaign rhetoric would have you believe.
edit on 14-11-2016 by olaru12 because: ^%H%^HH

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I say your going to have to wait until the crying not gloating is over.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You are going to have to wait awhile until the gloating is over. It will be over soon as they will realize they were chumped and Trump is much more liberal than his campaign rhetoric would have you believe.

Ive seen much more crying and whining than gloating...

but I do agree with your second sentence..

Here you go...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

It cannot be over until crooked Hillary Clinton is in jail.

and Loretta Lynch too.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Surely you've been on ATS long enough to know that the Trump threads will not be stopping for the next couple years...just long enough until the next election...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd

It cannot be over until crooked Hillary Clinton is in jail.

and Loretta Lynch too.

Might be awhile....

When Trump was asked about that on 60min. he said that he didn't want to hurt anyone. Looks like he is going to cut Clinton some slack.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HeywoodFloydoh yes and the sooner the better

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Contrary to popular belief, politics doesn't only matter on one day every four years. Trump currently leaning toward naming John Bolton of secretary of state. You don't think that's worthy of discussion? I do. I can't think of many people who scare me more than John Bolton. It 100% guarantees more wars. Bolton has never seen an idiotic war he doesn't like.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I totally agree with you Maddy, if i want politics i go to political sites if i want Big Foot, UFO's and the like i (used to) come to Above Top Secret......Oh how times change.

edit on 14-11-2016 by Simon1967 because: spelling mistake

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I get what you mean OP,, it doesn't really bother me one bit, although i agree other things are more important ie, anything else lol, that said if i don't want to read about it i don't click on it... Simple

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

originally posted by: olaru12

Ive seen much more crying and whining than gloating...

but I do agree with your second sentence..

Here you go...

Generally that happens when you want to see your side of things

I see plenty of crying and PLENTY of gloating

top topics

join