It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sissy America!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Let me first start out with a few examples:

University of Michigan offers students coloring books and play-doh

University of Kansas has therapy dogs for students

Cornell University held a campus-wide cry in and handed out hot chocolate and tissues

Tufts University offers students arts and crafts sessions

Yale campuses cancels classes because students and professors are too upset to teach / learn

These are just the tip of the ice berg. I cannot believe that there are this many pansies in this country. As a veteran I am appalled that these people could potentially be called upon, if God forbid, a world war broke out with China or Russia. I would not be able to stand next to these snow flakes. If this is all we have to offer we would be smashed. What if this is how we acted during world war II? I contend we would all be speaking German.

These little snow flake [snipped] need to be kicked in the behind or left out in the wilderness for a few weeks. Maybe our technology has become so advanced that survival of the fittest has been eliminated. So these idiots breed with each other and raise even more sissified kids. Some say its the trophies everyone gets. Maybe.

And its not just millennials, there are a lot of generation X and baby boomers in this mix as well. All of them together, in the streets right now throwing their temper tantrums like a bunch of spoiled 2 year old kids. Maybe the "I voted" sticker wasn't a good enough trophy for them having participating. Next election we should hand out shot guns and a single shell, so when they loose they can end their misery that night. But I doubt they would be able to hold the weapon without breaking down in tears. Maybe an arsenic pill would suffice.

Take this wet noodle for instance:

I would love to smack him one good time or rip out his little dangly earing. The look on the cops face says it all.

But I digress, I sincerly hope that this snowflake culture is truley a very small minority and is just built up by the media so it looks larger that it really is.

And remember liberals:

edit on 11.13.2016 by Kandinsky because: Not the mud pit

edit on 13-11-2016 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Good job internet tough guy, now stop wasting your time online and go punch someone in the face, then come back after and tell us how that worked out for you.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I would have given you s&f but I am too sissy for the walking dead meme....

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I can't wait until the right wingers find a new trigger word to obsess over.
This snowflake thing is getting old.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Liberals are just spoiled children+-

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

The truth usually hurts.
Maybe when both sides stop using their trigger words something will change.

That being said, the young people today are a bunch of pussies. We used to say sticks and stones but today it's "words crush me"

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111
Liberals are just spoiled children+-

Mmm kay.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

just waiting for a more appropriate one to surface. I'm sure it will happen soon. Cheer up!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

But it describes them so perfect, so fragile.
edit on 13-11-2016 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

'Trump' is now the new quintessential trigger word - just to murmur the word 'Trump', or to even just show his face, is to guarantee that at least one precious snowflake will go full-retard. Too many examples in the last 96hrs, can't be bothered linking.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Actually, we've seen these retards attacking people who they thought looked like the type of a person who would support Trump. If it weren't so damn funny, It'd be pathetic

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

As a veteran I am appalled that these people could potentially be called upon, if God forbid, a world war broke out with China or Russia.

If war 'breaks out' with Russia and china it won't last long enough to call anyone. You, a veteran, don't now that?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It feels so good to categorize each other with insulting words and then we never have to worry about our own shortcomings! Keep it up America, it's so classy! Small children deal with conflict better than we (as a nation) have been. Maybe we should ask them how to behave?
edit on 13-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
None of this would be happening if it wasn't for the dawn of the internet. These people are attention seekers and live for their facebook comments. They live for the publicity without which the majority would probably stay home. There was a time when the rest of the world didn't have a clue what was going on in America except for the good old BBC now the tiniest thing is blown out of all proportion and blasted all over every form of media that exists, everyone has an agenda, everyone has a "cause" and everyone is a victim and needs to show the entire world just how badly off they are (plus it gets the hits up on youtube!)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Depends if nukes are flying on day one, no one knows for sure how it would go down.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: intrptr

Depends if nukes are flying on day one, no one knows for sure how it would go down.

Like every other invasion, pre dawn, sneak attack.

You just think Normandy, but with sub launched cruise missiles.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yet you can say something bad about trump and the other side gets pissed. We shouldn't act like this doesn't go both ways. Plus now that trump won we are believing in the media hype all of a sudden. You know they are just showing this # to get views.

About 1/3 of the U.S. voted about 1/6 voted Hillary. A small percantage of that 1/6 maybe like 3000 people at most are rioting. Stop labeling everyone on the left for a select few.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is the result of years of divorce, fatherless children, fluffed up hyper effeminate social memes and philosophies under the guise of 'inclusiveness', indoctrinated over the past couple decades through all forms of media and entertainment. From public schools to political policies, this is the offspring of the liberal feminist bullsh!t that slowly started to invade our culture back in the 90's when the corporations behind popular culture began selling out, backing these new ideals and running away with it.

The sad irony is that these kids really and truly are victims, they just don't realize the degree of the mindf#%k. May god help them the day they wake up.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Actually "snowflake" is just fitting for many of these sissy's.

Now if your a "snowflake" I can see how it would get old.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrselfdestructr
Yet you can say something bad about trump and the other side gets pissed. We shouldn't act like this doesn't go both ways. Plus now that trump won we are believing in the media hype all of a sudden. You know they are just showing this # to get views.

About 1/3 of the U.S. voted about 1/6 voted Hillary. A small percantage of that 1/6 maybe like 3000 people at most are rioting. Stop labeling everyone on the left for a select few.

I'm not labeling everyone on the left. Just these people who attend cry-ins or grown ups who need to play with play-doh because their chosen candidate didn't win an election. There have been elections for hundreds of years and there will continue to be more, you cannot win them all and you cannot act like a spoiled little b**ch when you don't. I know plenty of left leaning people who are not like this at all and who i have meaningful debates with. I'm "ranting" about these pansies.

And for the 2/3 you say didn't vote, they have no right to complain.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join