It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pardon For Clinton? Obama Isnt Ruling it Out

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I think it is a little extreme to want to put the Presidential nominee of the losing party in jail. Hillary has been investigated twice and cleared twice. Now Trump wants to investigate her again. He probably will. It reminds me of the birther scandal.

So do you think that there is nothing to keeping United States of America Classified documents on an Unsecured Server in the Basement in her home?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Would sound like an admittance of guilt to me if they have to pardon her. And for what? Emails or foundation?

Exactly ,but equally interesting it sounds like the WH is not denying or dismissing the possibility of Hillary being charged

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Think about this:
Hillary is in danger is she is prosecuted. If she is likely to take other big players down with her, her life may not be worth much. She could have an accident if they even think they may be in jeopardy

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I have my doubts that he'll actually follow through on this threat.

I hope he doesn't, not because I feel for Hillary, but because I think it sets a third-world type of tone to start off your presidency trying to jail your opponent, and it also starts off his presidency on an outwardly divisive note.

I'd like Trump to be successful, and I don't think this move is good for him.

I think if this were you or I we would be pounding sand in a penitentiary. She should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

These politicians are still human, not Gods, not Royalty. They need to be held accountable.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I think it is a little extreme to want to put the Presidential nominee of the losing party in jail. Hillary has been investigated twice and cleared twice. Now Trump wants to investigate her again. He probably will. It reminds me of the birther scandal.

eh? Hilary's case is not closed.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If ample evidence arises that warrants prosecution, then by all means they should prosecute. Part of the reason we have the problems we do in this country is because we don't prosecute the rich and powerful when they commit crimes or cheat to get ahead.

I think everyone is in agreement in hindsight that Nixon should have been held accountable. The people are a lot stronger and resilient than our perceived overlords like to think we are. But of course, in actuality it's not about sparing the people from grief. It's about protecting their own backsides from the next guy so the racket keeps going and their good times keep rolling - at our expense.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. Every recent sitting president has committed treason upon the office, some of them high treason. They admit it to your face, yet never do they get charged. Mostly because we have fallen so far, that most have no idea what constitutes treason. A fall guy/gal will be chosen. They will get a slap on the wrist, and you go back to sleep.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

source

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I have my doubts that he'll actually follow through on this threat.

I hope he doesn't, not because I feel for Hillary, but because I think it sets a third-world type of tone to start off your presidency trying to jail your opponent, and it also starts off his presidency on an outwardly divisive note.

I'd like Trump to be successful, and I don't think this move is good for him.

I think if this were you or I we would be pounding sand in a penitentiary. She should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

These politicians are still human, not Gods, not Royalty. They need to be held accountable.

I'm not suggesting the FBI should conclude their case on the Clinton Foundation.

What I'm saying is that it's a bad move politically for Trump to appoint a special prosecutor to go BACK AFTER her for the email thing. If he starts out his presidency that way, you can forget the bipartisan coalition he'll need to get a lot of his plans accomplished.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

What I'm saying is that it's a bad move politically for Trump to appoint a special prosecutor to go BACK AFTER her for the email thing. If he starts out his presidency that way, you can forget the bipartisan coalition he'll need to get a lot of his plans accomplished.

The fact that Trump won is an miracle. Look at the media, they were slipping Clinton notes so she would know what the questions were for the debates. Huffington post was literally in her pocket (wiki leaks). I don't think Americans will not understand the law was broke and the law needs to be applied. If congress won't cooperate, they need to be voted out as well.

I firmly believe if Nixon would have been put in prison we wouldn't be in this position. They only learn when they are punished.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: seasonal

How can you pardon someone who has not been convicted of anything.

Tired of Control freaks

Um, do you not remember Trump said OVER and OVER DURING THE DEBATE if he wins he is going to investigate, and put her "in prison"!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think that the FBI should continue their investigation of the Clinton Foundation.
If they find a cause to indict, then the DOJ should do so.
Hopefully by then Lynch will be out of there.
When there is no one in the DOJ to protect Clinton, then she will hopefully face justice, just as anyone else would.

And if the FBI decides on their own to reopen the email case, then that should be up to them.

I think that Trump should just stay out of it and let the FBI do their job.
That is the best thing that he could do to show a separation of the administration from influence over the justice system.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Um, do you not remember Trump said OVER and OVER DURING THE DEBATE if he wins he is going to investigate, and put her "in prison"!

Trump can do that by staying out of and ensuring that there is no corruption or influence of the FBI or DOJ from him or ANYONE.
That is the very best thing he can do.
And it would likely result with Hillary in prison when she is no longer protected.

edit on 11/9/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Did Trump or didn't he say that if he was elected he would appoint

some one to investigate her.And he did say if he was already the Pres she would already

be in jail.And that's where she should be.She should be in there for the Benghazi.I personaly

think she should be hung on the white house lawn for treason.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: visitedbythem

source
All over the . Google is your friend

Here is Barack Senior

Here is Mohammad Subuh Sumihadiwojojo, Barack Jrs. moms spiritual leader in Jakarta Indonesia

He was a cult leader (Subud) and a married muslim, so he sent her away
He did give his son the nick name Soebarka LOL President Soebarka, foriegn born, with a fake life
edit on 9-11-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If Hillary is somehow Indited in a State Court , President Obama's Pardon Power will Not be able to Protect her .

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This whole thing is epic.

So many losers.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It has to be federal court?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i don't believe she deserves a pardon, but prison, however, not make it an OJ Simpson trail that was all a joke, that stayed on the news, and changing jurors out nonstop. but keep it behind closed doors, and let justice be done right!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Yes

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join