It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is now blaming the blacks for not voting. Really?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have a dream where we stop thinking of people as demographics to be controlled & manipulated.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I heard on BBC Radio earlier that more Blacks, Hispanics and Women voted for trump than for hillary.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
CNN people were drinking champagne at the Democrat convention.

Now they will drink vinegar and oil.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Good for all of them. It was sad to see them being portrayed as mindless tribalist suckers the way the MSM, DNC, etc flaunted them as prizes.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

ignorant cnn fools.

Do they think no one was watching what hillary was doing?

Stealing the nomination from bernie. Emails and everything else.

People wanted to vote in trump because they are tired of the same old people doing the same old things when in office.

Let's hope he doesn't mess up.
edit on 9-11-2016 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol, man that's a vicious comment right there! so funny!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Did anyone watch that movie "The day after Brexit".. It was a total disasterfest.

Only joking no film.
But the deja vu.

Blame the blacks for not voting.
Blame the whites for voting.
Blame everyone else for not voting Clinton.
Blame the people for the banks going to pot.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Does anybody take responsibility for anything they do anymore?
Or does sh# keep rolling down that hill with nothing to stick to?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Once more we see the identity politics of many on the left. They love black people, they will do everything for them.

And then they ignore them the day after the election. Well this time its even worse, they get blamed for the loss. That is the establishment democrats mindset, they think they own every minority.

Minorities OWE the democratic party (in their mind), and when they don't push them to victory, its is their fault that they lose. Notice that it is mostly white people like Carvelle making this argument.

I think blacks are individuals like all other races, and have the right to vote as they please. Clearly they were not impressed with Hillary. So instead of blaming blacks, perhaps the DNC should be asking themselves why they put up a candidate that was so unpopular.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Once more we see the identity politics of many on the left. They love black people, they will do everything for them. And then they ignore them the day after the election.

Well this time its even worse, they get blamed for the loss. That is the establishment democrats mindset, they think they own every minority.

Exactly...and I think (hope) people are staring to open their eyes.

The electorate became *keenly* engaged when Comey sent his letter less than 2 weeks ago,

Hopefully people are still paying attention rather than going back to sleep/sheep.

We'll see....go Rudy!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Did anyone else hear that black guy on CNN refer to what was happening as "whitelash"? I literally choked on my coffee.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
I heard on BBC Radio earlier that more Blacks, Hispanics and Women voted for trump than for hillary.

Not entirely true: these 3 demographics voted for Hillary, but Hillary got less votes from them than Obama in the last election.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
NPR this morning - some guest they had on also blamed black people for not voting.
I think the opposite happened.
I think they voted just not in the direction that was wanted in terms of a Hillary presidency.

Congratulations to you Trumpers - your candidate won.
Now let's see if he'll do what he promised to do.

Good luck to us all.

Understand this:

I can't speak for all of us, but for at least some of us who voted Trump, we didn`t vote for him as much as we voted to throw teh establishment on its ear.

He is an unknown at this point. He could go any way, including worse or maintaining the staus quo. I get that and voted with those two possibilites in mind. But Hillary is a complete known and she was one of the club.

I felt that the uncertainty of the unknown was an acceptable risk in the face of what we have now and what we knew she was bringing in with her.

So we'll see what he does, but we knnow what she was going to do and that was intolerable.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Did anyone else hear that black guy on CNN refer to what was happening as "whitelash"? I literally choked on my coffee.

That was Van Jones, and even my liberal coworkers who were understandably bummed about the results found him disgusting this morning.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
By the way, if anyone wants to read something from someone who has literally gone rabid. Head over to MSN or Washington Post abd check out Jennifer Rubin.

She is quite magnificently frothing at the mouth mad over what happened and incoherent to boot.

Then there is also teh HuffPo front page.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I saw that! wolf wet the floor and put Anderson Cooper in his place while he went to change clothes.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

link here

I'd say it was a largely racist comment to make. At least we see some true colors shining through.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Makes sense... Blame the big scary Black Man (Powell) for having a non-secure private server chalked full of classified information on it... Why not blame the entire race for the election ?

Keep it Classy (C)NN!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
CNN announces that they're going to explain how parents should tell their children about a molester being president of the United States.

disgusting! I hope president Trump calls on Americans to boycott products advertised on CNN. advertisers staying away from CNN will shut them down very quickly!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
They should just be honest and say they are angry that out of the Black people that voted, so many didn't vote for their gal.

I have so much trouble with people talking about what Black people think, what they believe, or how they act.

They act like Black people are Borgs and are all victims of a hive mind.

Black people have a larger amount of melanin in their skin, giving them a darker complexion than some others, it doesn't mean they are cyberly connected by nano bots.
edit on 9-11-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join