It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is now blaming the blacks for not voting. Really?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I can't believe what I'm seeing.

At this moment they are talking with James Carville...and I think he lost his mind.

He said something about vagina's affecting the election (I am not making this up) and then blamed the blacks for not coming out to vote for Hillary.. As did the person before him - I think it was a CNN reporter if you can believe that.

You can't make this # up.

Talk about graceless losers. I am revolted and amazed.

Wake up America!!

The MSM is not your friend. I've gotten much better and more *accurate* info right here on ATS. Of course, you have to be willing to slog through many of the divisive posts in certain threads, but if you were willing to do that, there was pure *gold* contributed by some of our members. I am grateful for many of them on both sides of this issue. Truly.

Net net, the Dems have no one to blame but themselves for putting HRC up as their candidate.

Stop blaming blacks or anyone for that matter for not voting. Blame yourself for putting up a deeply flawed candidate.

edit on 11/9/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Racists, Sexists showing their true stripes by the sound of it. I dont have "TV", but I hear it was appalling their denial ridden propaganda right down to the last minute before defeat.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter
They just don't get it! URG!

The American people made this decision. Until Washington figures that out, nothing will change! I guess we just need to remind them of that!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Who are the racists???

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The regressives sure are an intolerant bunch.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Disgusting.

It's not the black community's fault the DNC put up the most pisspoor candidate in history.

We should all have been feeling the Bern this morning.
Screw The DNC.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
We are THAT pissed off...film at eleven.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Defeat, the best way to show someone's true face!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Disgusting.

It's not the black community's fault the DNC put up the most pisspoor candidate in history.

Screw The DNC.

exactly they are putting the blame on everyone and everything else but hillary suck factor.

they are also completely ignoring the impact of bernie or how she,the msm, and the dnc screwed him over in the publics eye.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The regressives sure are an intolerant bunch.

You remember Ohanka this is exactly what the British press did after Brexit.

Blamed old people for voting and young people for not.

But we are young (sorry to assume you age mate) and we voted Leave.

The media disgust me.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I was watching NBC last night during the election coverage (best graphics was the main reason), and Carville made an appearance on there--I have no idea why he ever made such a splash in the Democrat machine to be so revered as he is, but so be it.

What really hit me with NBC's coverage was that, up until the point where it was really apparent that Florida and Ohio were most likely going to go to Trump, there was minimal (if any) discussion about voter blocs--no white-voters this, or black-voters than, or Latino-voters the other--it was just talking about the election as a whole.

But once reality set in that the democrats were going to lose, all of the divisive language and dividing America up into racial and education groups started, and it was pretty sickening to listen to and watch.

Point being, I'm not surprised that it continues today, and it will probably get worse over the next few days, if not through the inauguration.

But I would argue that this is what happens when the focus is on electoral votes instead of individual votes, but that's another discussion for another thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
NPR this morning - some guest they had on also blamed black people for not voting.
I think the opposite happened.
I think they voted just not in the direction that was wanted in terms of a Hillary presidency.

Congratulations to you Trumpers - your candidate won.
Now let's see if he'll do what he promised to do.

Good luck to us all.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Racists, Sexists showing their true stripes by the sound of it. I dont have "TV", but I hear it was appalling their denial ridden propaganda right down to the last minute before defeat.

It was appalling. And incredible to watch.

Around 9 p.m. I swear I thought Wolf Blitzer was going to cry. I am *not* making this up, It was an amazing and I hope - eye opening - thing to watch unfold.

PS - I am *not* a Trump fan. What I am is a truth seeker, and Hillary is a cesspool of lies and corruption. People could not bring themselves to vote for her. Dems included - many of them.

And that gives me hope for this nation.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
They just don't get it! URG!

The American people made this decision. Until Washington figures that out, nothing will change! I guess we just need to remind them of that!

No - they don't and never have.

But I think (hope) that position is going to hurt them this time.

Hurt them enough to finally, maybe, hopefully get it.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Who are the racists???

Umm according to the MSM - we are.

It's beyond ludicrous.

But it is entertaining....

How does it feel to be a racist?

lol

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I am indeed. 26. I voted Leave as well

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I agree, any other woman would be being called Madame President this morning. Clinton was/is a liar, cheat, thief, and now FAILED CANIDATE FOR POTUS TWICE, that last one makes me giggle a bit. Who am I trying to kid, that last one makes me the happiest I have ever been in my adult life. My wife on the other hand is not a happy camper. She isn't speaking to me at the moment, and frankly, I could give a fat rats arse. Aas far as the blacks voting for her......I guess Bill's son decided to vote Trump. a reply to: Hazardous1408

edit on 9-11-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Disgusting.

Screw The DNC.

My feelings and my position *exactly*! GMTA or something....lol

If the DNC had put up Bernie instead of Hillary, he would have won in a landslide. No BS

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Update:

Jonathon Alter - a very senior and very respected reporter - just said this a bad day for America and we will regret voting Trump into office. I am summarizing his nonsense, not quoting him word for waord.

On a final note, Hillary finally came out and gave her concession speech.

Waiting until the following day to do so was a *huge* # you to her supporters and all US voters in my opinion, although her speech itself was conciliatory.

She simply can't help screwing up, even when she does mean well.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
CNN people were drinking champagne at the Democrat convention.

Now they will drink vinegar and oil.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join