It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay --- so WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS?

page: 49
<< 46  47  48   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
oh wow you guys. anyone who is still reading this thread --- there. It is done.

I'm here

I couldn't watch it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
WOW!! Talk about a "first day"!!!!

It's like his reality tv shows writ yuge.....

wow.

Okay, all -- show us what you got. Your man is there. Now -- prove it.

It really is sort of "The Truman Show" thing. Will there be a cable channel like C-SPAN that follows him around? Did they have mics implanted?

fascinating.

edit on 1/20/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

WOW!! Talk about a "first day"!!!!

It's like his reality tv shows writ yuge.....

wow.

Okay, all -- show us what you got. Your man is there. Now -- prove it.

Ask us in a year.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Nope. Start right now.

Just like you all pounced on this day back in 2009. STARTING NOW.

You don't get to ignore everything for the first year.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
And yeah......I have turned off the premiere episode now of this program. The "show" is over. They do actually sleep from time to time right? I guess we'll see.....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Ignore what?

He just started his new position, do you get evaluated on your first day on the job or do you get evaluated on your one year anniversary?

Kind of a silly request.

Are you going to play the "well they did it to Obama" game or are you going to be better then that buzzy and rise above that childish attitude?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Was looking for the West Wing episode of them moving out --- the big transition day. But found this instead.
Watch it.

That is our President's legacy.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

oh hunny -- I'm all crapped out. Sorry. I'm just watching now.....
and being reminded of things.

But -- no worries!! --- the thread will remain open, and I will from time to time update what my own next steps are.
And I'm not going to say, "by your leave, your majesty."

No.

You don't frighten us with your silly knees-bent running-around behavior.

Funny how that came to mind!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The "well they did it to Obama" card has already been played, by Senator Alexander (R-wherever), the 'chairman' of the Senate Committee that held Betsy DeVos's hearing this week.

An utterly unqualified rich matron with ties to the owner of a mercenary company that contributed to the mess in the Middle East. Remember how that went?

Yeah.
Read Captains and the Kings.

But I digress. Sen Alexander (R-Bitterville) refused to allow the committee members to have a second round of questioning in the hearing room, where we could ALL WATCH IT. No. Senator after Senator said to him, "I will have some other questions," and he said, "Oh well. NO. YOU DON"T GET ANOTHER ROUND OF QUESTIONS, NOT IN PUBLIC, BECAUSE WE DIDN'T GET THAT FOR OBAMA'S NOMINEES!"

(Well -- see, here's the thing. No experience in actually administering schools, let alone districts. A PTA mom. Nice. So am I. Family contributed $200,000,000 to the GOP. That I did not do. What they didn't say was: considering this ultra rich lipstick-enhanced nominee is Michelle Bachmann with a bleach job.....)

And he said No. NOPE! No. We didn't have second rounds before and we won't have them now! (afterward, in my mind, I heard SIG HEIL!)

Rubbish.
Did you watch it?
Which of the committee hearings for the nominees have you watched? What is your favorite one so far?? I mean, these are the subcontractors. Never mind there aren't any underlings yet......
it'll be okay.

Anyway --- so. Did you watch any of the hearings?

now c'mon.....be honest, now. Expand on your premise. I'll listen. I promise.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

oh dude. oh. you should have practiced it a few times instead of the cold read, alternating prompters, and pointing at the crowd you are not looking at.

Who wrote this run-on batch of phrases? Not an original word. COMPLETELY leashed to the words on the prompters.

Did you watch Obama's teleprompter inabilities in his first 4 years? Bad.... I mean really bad lol

Plus I think Obama coined "savior" first so Trump can't TM that. I guess he needs to just be President sorry so say...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You will listen???

Hmmm no thanks, I seen the way you accuse theredneck about things he didn't say.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I did not do that.
I have done my very best to meet him at the table. Are you his surrogate?

He and I are still having a dialogue. Did you think this day would pass without heating up the atmosphere?

I look forward to discussing things with him, as we have previously agreed to do. I have not put words in anyone's mouth.

Now. You gonna post? Or you gonna tweet?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Obama's style never changed.

He is a fabulous speaker. When offline, he was funny, and still smart, and thoughtful. He spoke slowly, with intent.

Trump has never done that. He has never accepted a prompter --- remember? He knows words, he has all the best words. But see, he can only complete a sentence with help. Let alone state an entire paragraph out loud.

He does not know how to be presidential. Hopefully what they talked about while the chopper covered them was that Trump could come over and have some lessons in class and manners, and not to worry, he and Michelle are not going anywhere.

Because watch: TRUMP IS GOING TO NEED IT.

That is my assessment.

What's yours?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I never liked that "SJW" thing. I don't like labels, to start with, probably my biggest gripe with the last 8 years.

I'm glad you're fighting for my rights... I am, believe it or not, fighting for yours. Just be careful you're really fighting for what you think you're fighting for. Sometimes the two are not the same.

TheRedneck

really? You're going to address me as an inferior regarding the real on-the-ground and in-the-classroom expert?

really?

that is SUCH a loaded response.

AND SO RUDE and dismissive.
wow.

Hmmm you accused him of being rude when he wasn't.

Anyway like I said I will wait and see how this administration pans out over the year before I pass judgement.

I hope you are okay with that?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

oh, P.S.
Which hearings did you watch? Do you even care who he's hiring? Because, to be honest, this is the FIRST time I have ever invested a crap in those proceedings. I'm new at this.

I first saw Obama when he came to our hotel in 2008 on the campaign trail. Saw him in person. Voted for him because he stood for everything I believe in and fight for. I have never turned coat.

Now I have watched him leave the White House for the last time. Don't begrudge me the sentimentality of saying goodbye to a hero.
Or, are you really that insensitive and poopy? yeah. I know you want to type "butt-hurt." Go on. I dare ya.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Do whatever. Your "next step" has been noted. If you return, I hope it will be to share with us the step you took on behalf of making this all work. Cuz....there's lots of "next steps", brah.

You don't just get to go home and pretend you had nothing to do with it and expect to pass the class.

This thread is about NEXT STEPS. The observation of. They don't just stop for a year. Now -- granted, it is a grad level class, and you will be expected to come prepared. Watching hearings, reading briefs, clicking lots of sources each day and paying attention to all of them, not just FOX or Infowars or whatever.

You will be credited only for the thoughtfulness and knowledge you bring to this particular topic. This is a NEW WORLD.

We are all on this boat, man. You don't get to just go fishing. You have to pay attention. And don't be "fake news." That is your assignment. Watch the actual hearings --- on C-SPAN, live coverage. Follow the proceedings every day from now on. Due your voterly diligence. You hired him. NOW HOLD HIM IN SCRUTINY.

Wait a year? NNnnnno. Today it starts. And you voters will never hear the end of what we all see. Welcome aboard.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yes I did watch.

I have been watching these things closely since jr was in office and to me other then the media spinning things nothing has changed, business as usual.

Just a friendly tip, don't waste to much energy on something like this, there are more important thing you can do with yourself then stress out on things you have no power to change.

I don't need to call you names outside of the mudpit, nice try though.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You don't just get to go home and pretend you had nothing to do with it.

Want to bet.

Who are you to tell anyone what they can or can't do?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I did not do that.

Yes you did.

And I asked three separate times what I said to offend you.

You have still not answered. I won't ask again.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48   >>

join