It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical Mass Against the Establishment Just Occurred

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Even if Trump loses, which doesn't look likely at this point, the fact that he could get the kind of support from America that he has is truly one of the most incredible, and nearly unbelievable things I have ever seen. Against all odds, Trump has united a critical mass of dissatisfied Americans who finally woke up.

And it was you ATS, and Alex Jones, and all the alternative media who has persisted through ridicule and the apathy of the MSM that has caused this to occur. We can all take the credit to a very small degree. Years and years of spreading awareness. Of disseminating information. Of forcing people to think and make their own choices.

We taught them to distrust the MSM, and showed them their lies, bias, and propaganda. We yanked the control of our minds out from under the establishment's media's grubby hands and put it back into our own paradigm. I was just watching one of the main networks who is questioning this exact thing.

So to you the patient, who admonished us so very many times to stay cool, persist, not go postal and not lose it and do something stupid-

I THANK YOU PROFUSELY.

Because I was one who had lost all patience. To a degree I have regained that patience now. I am willing to wait and see what can be made of this country, with a much happier heart and a new sense of hope for America.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

It was actually Alex Jones and many, many right wing sites that gave a voice to idiots.

You are a smart person. In this case, Apparently not. You will regret that post.
edit on 9-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

you have been duped by alex jones and the conspiracy press.
i bet putin is doing cartheel nows and reeling out the miliatry into the baltic states as we speak

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I can promise you that after 12 years here, as of like today my anniversary, I will never, ever, regret that post. I mean every word of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I keep feeling like this shoulda went to Ron Paul though.

I'm still really bummed out about that.

I remember when Trump was a jerk to him over the exact sentiment that just favored him today.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
First , Trump can not lose. I have the electoral count at about 284 . Even Fox who have spent all this time figuring out the map for Trump to win and making it sound almost impossible , switched somewhere around 10 pm on trying to figure out a map to where Hillary would win.
Yes. We are "teed" off at the establishment. All this time we have had an Obama , Pelosi , Reid , admin that thought they alone were the government. The will of the people did not matter.
Payback Time

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

And it was you ATS, and Alex Jones, and all the alternative media who has persisted through ridicule and the apathy of the MSM that has caused this to occur.

I remember I time when Alex Jones was mocked any time he was mentioned on ATS, now he's the go-to local news guy. This is not a true awakening to the truth. This is like when I first started getting into conspiracy theories, I'd believe a lot of the crap I read without looking deep enough into the facts. I feel like the population is starting to reach that first juvenile stage of awakening. Let me make it clear I'd rather Trump be elected than Hillary, but that doesn't mean I think either option is sane, they are both highly corrupt and "outsider" is the last word I would use to describe either one of them.

Trump may say things that go against certain aspects of the status quo, and I respect him for that, but I'm sorry to inform you he's tightly connected with important players, he's not the smartest guy on Earth, he lacks humility and instead employs American exceptionalism as a modus operandi, he lacks scientific understanding, he is extremely stubborn and always thinks he is right even when clearly wrong, he has imperialistic and authoritarian tendencies, etc, etc, etc. If people were really awake they would realize that the whole 2 party system is rigged and it has them more polarized than ever before.
edit on 9/11/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I keep feeling like this shoulda went to Ron Paul though.

I'm still really bummed out about that.

I remember when Trump was a jerk to him over the exact sentiment that just favored him today.

I think a large part of it does go to Ron Paul. He is not lost in this whatsoever. It was a massive, massive effort from all sides. I will never, ever forget Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Looks like he's won. 247 electoral votes.
No announcement yet though
Yes people have woken up. I think he's exposed what people really feel and finally had a chance to vote for ( even if those thoughts weren't so admirable) that map is mostly red!

I'm in Canada so I didn't vote. Our immigration website crashed with all the angry ones looking to move here. Yeah sure you are!

Let's see what he will accomplish

The best part is seeing Clinton lose! Goodbye bitch!

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lortl

a reply to: reldra

Yall don't get it, it was, in my view, your collective condescending foul mouthed insults that cost you so much ground in this election. Instead of making good arguments it was vile derogatory school yard bullying.

Yes I know it comes from both sides but the Blue was especially vicious and putrid this time around.

You should have stood up for Bernie when he got trampled unfairly by cheating but instead everyone got in line and just swallowed it like they had no choice.

The Republicans were sick of corruption and actual crimes with evidence connected, as in violations of the US Code and Regulations books. The Democrats just screamed "racist! sexist!" and based their position on unfounded hatred.

It really boiled down to a battle of morality vs immorality, and morality came out way stronger than you expected.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Alex Jones is still an idiot though.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

no dude u do not define what morality is

is trump going to have morality police next, just like iran

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

And it was you ATS, and Alex Jones, and all the alternative media who has persisted through ridicule and the apathy of the MSM that has caused this to occur.

I remember I time when Alex Jones was mocked any time he was mentioned on ATS, now he's the go-to local news guy. This is not a true awakening to the truth. This is like when I first started getting into conspiracy theories, I'd believe a lot of the crap I read without looking deep enough into the facts. I feel like the population is starting to reach that first juvenile stage of awakening. Let me make it clear I'd rather Trump be elected than Hillary, but that doesn't mean I think either option is sane, they are both highly corrupt and "outsider" is the last word I would use to describe either one of them. Trump may say things that go against certain aspects of the status quo, and I respect him for that, but I'm sorry to inform you he's also not the smartest guy on Earth, he lacks humility and instead employs American exceptionalism as a modus operandi, he lacks scientific understanding, he is extremely stubborn and always thinks he is right even when clearly wrong, he has imperialistic and authoritarian tendencies, etc, etc, etc. If people were really awake they would realize that the whole 2 party system is rigged and it has them more polarized than ever before.

Its amazing how comments such as these are drowned out by one-liners and memes.

I can't, for the life of me, understand why anyone would trust a word Alex Jones says unless they are either young (such as myself) or just don't know very much about the man.

I was a little kid when "Y2K was going down," and I will never forget hearing Alex Jones making claims about "rockets and grenades, hundreds of thousands dead in Times Square," and the ongoing fear campaign (how many times has he claimed impending nuclear warfare) that he's waged.

Once again - Democrats and Republicans have won while the American populace have lost. Perhaps I'm wrong - I hope I am - but what if I'm not, and I know I'm not the only with these sentiments.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

GOD BLESS DONALD J. TRUMP !

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

The majority of VOTERS decided tonight what MORALITY is and it is NOT the Hillary Clinton crowd.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: lortl

The US Code is how we collectively define morality by electing representatives that bring forward bills to be passed into law. Breaking those laws incurs punishment.

Law and morality are theoretically intimately connected. Law came from moral sentiments.

I don't define morality - WE THE PEOPLE DO!
edit on 11/9/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

GOD BLESS DONALD J. TRUMP !

I always knew the J in Donald J. Trump was for Jesus ahaha..

Trump - Is Jesus

Obama - The Antichrist

Clinton - The Whore of Babylon

Yep sums that up nicely.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
I think a large part of it does go to Ron Paul. He is not lost in this whatsoever. It was a massive, massive effort from all sides. I will never, ever forget Ron Paul.

I don't agree with such a sentiment, when Ron Paul was running Trump called him things like a "joke candidate" who has "no chance of winning" and that voting for someone like him is a wasted vote. Trump is like the fat stupid watered down version of Ron Paul, more in line with what the U.S. population actually desires, they don't really want a true underdog.
edit on 9/11/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The Silent Majority have Spoken.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join