It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Good to hear that you and others have done that

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

People are lying for attention! SMH

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Nothing like adding fuel to the fire if Trump loses. The real excitement isn't going to be when they're declaring what candidate won which state, it's going to be after they declare a winner. Police should be out in force tonight!

Hunker down people this is going to be one wild out of control night!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Sounds like something Congress would say.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

They can't do that !!!

It's happening in Clinton Township !!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Any stories of machines flipping the vote to trump?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Why shouldn't people be bussing people around?¿

Dudes an alarmist.

There was a university bus pulling up to my polling place as I was leaving. Whole bus load of voters.

You have a reading comprehension issue ? I think the words stated was "polling place to polling place" . Not from home to polling place or from polling place to home....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Those stories will come out later.

After all the CTR people are done voting all day.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I just think it is odd that ALL the stories I have read about "problem" machines all change the vote to clinton.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like the nightmare might be happening !!!

Some voters in wait for it ...........

-----Clinton Township (in Pennsylvania) has some voting machines switching Trump votes to Clinton !!!

Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

CLINTON TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – Today is Election Day and for the most part, voting has been smooth.

By "Some Trump Voters"..you mean one guy in PA telling an unconfirmed story?

When a 100 Million people vote...there will always be someone claiming stuff and always be people telling stories...same as it ever was.

Nothing to see here, moved this over to the general voting issue thread.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 8-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Like I tell our high-school basketball team... Score so many points, that the cheating referee has no effect. Win BIGLY!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You have thousands upon thousands of voting machines. They are computers. There will be glitches and they will be mainly be caught. The same will happen the other way around.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

They know this but are just setting up their excuses If Trump loses.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Any real election riggers don't have anything to fear from these alarmist ninnies.

Real election rigging would be transparent. You wouldn't see it so that you could call a damn election worker over to look at your miscalibrated touchscreen. Real election rigging would just change the vote as it was written to the card or at the reader or in a database where the votes were tallied.

(post by Hellhound604 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You have thousands upon thousands of voting machines. They are computers. There will be glitches and they will be mainly be caught. The same will happen the other way around.

Could you source just one?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I never would have thought of that in a million years !!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Those stories will come out later.

After all the CTR people are done voting all day.

I am not even sure how this is possible. I do live in a small village, I don't have to show ID, but I have to sign a book where they have my signature from past elections and there is only one box for me. They compare the signatures. I can only be registered in one place in all of NY and I have to go to a particular library.

If anything, something bad has happened to me in reverse. Have been fighting the Board of Elections since April to put Democrat back as my affiliation. Says independent STILL. They promised by the General Election, they changed their minds. Will be Nov 15. My housemate got changed to Republican against his will, they did fix his, though. He called our congressional rep. who called the BOE.

I have someone in the District Attorney's office still trying to fix mine, but too late now.

edit on 8-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Yes. There's a programme in my city to provide transportation to those without . Ride share. There are a few senior communities but most of them are driving Caddys and Lincoln's and their community is on the fairway. Lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellhound604
a reply to: Throes

of course, if the "Drumpf" button does not work, AND you press on the "Clinton" field, it would change to Clinton. The machine didn't automatically select her, the woman PRESSED the button!!!.... jeez, have you even watched the video????

She couldn't select the Trump button at all. She then checked the rest of the candidates. Yes, it's not a switch of a vote, but it's still an issue.

I would have posted the video if it was happening to Hillary as well so don't get your panties in a bunch.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join