It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: xuenchen

You have thousands upon thousands of voting machines. They are computers. There will be glitches and they will be mainly be caught. The same will happen the other way around.

I never would have thought of that in a million years !!!

Hahha cute. You got a star as I was being Captain Obvious. But still these few reports will get blown out of proportion.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not isolated add Luzerne County to the same MO. The fix is in. Luzurne County PA

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Yes but for one line party votes only. Weird. Anyway it's fixed they said.
They could simply vote line by line if all else failed.
I didn't get the option . Mine was paper and pen.

Dem tkt

Rep tkt

Congressional tkt

Two amendments to the Virginia constitution.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yeah here too. No shortage of ride shares and vans and busses.
Civic duty.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I doubt it.

I do have some fireworks.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Some Trump voters are having problems and their vote "switching" to Hillary? It is their memory that is faulty! They mis-remembered who they supported and had a case of pareidolia when selecting their candidate.

The brain is not 100% correct in recalling events. So upon leaving, they "thought" because they "saw" what they wanted to believe when in fact it never happened that way so their memory is wrong to start with. All of a sudden they come out of the votey place and now the "voting machine" is wrong!?!?! Give me a break!

I'm calling BS on this "Trump Vote" effect right now! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "TV" EFFECT!

[hehehe, just warming up for post election!
Thanks for letting me post for a side laugh! It is messed up that people think machines are always right and this made me think of the ME arguments and how it could be applied here.]

edit on 8-11-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

edit on 8-11-2016 by Middleoftheroad because: Wont let me reply to a specific poster.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't have machines like this in my district, but this person seemed to have an issue in PA.. a short video of the voter explaining what happened to him (language warning), followed by a short video of the machine he was voting on..

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Damn near everyone I saw today was a Trump supporter. I saw a couple of Clintonites come in, vote and ... slink away.

All-in-all a festival atmosphere. I don't give a crap what happens elsewhere knowing my whole damn voting precinct is pro-America!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Might help if the dunderheads actually knew how to spell.

For each additional dollar a person earns they become less likely to vote democrat. Democrats are bottom feeders of our society. You can be tough guy online but we all know who you losers are in real life so give it up.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Was that switched to trump
or switched to clinton?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

THe man said he was voting for TRUMP but the machine lit up Clinton...

He said it was fixed.. and since I have never used a machine like that one, I can't say if this is a glitch, or an error on his part...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

The judges said it was defective machines.

You are conflating two different issues to sell the rigged BS

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

just on the lookout for machines switching votes to trump......google cant even find any

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

a reply to: Indigo5

The judges said it was defective machines.

You are conflating two different issues to sell the rigged BS

No.

I was just addressing your deflection away from the OP.

edit on Nov-08-2016 by xuenchen because: emailfail

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

just on the lookout for machines switching votes to trump......google cant even find any

The ballot in TX switches to whoever is above your selection because of a faulty touch screen misreading your input. This ended up in selecting the Democratic Party above the Republican one. If you selected someone below Republican on the same machines it would also move up and select Trump by mistake. The exact same machines could easily have swapped votes from 3rd parties to Trump. Saying they 'switch to Clinton' is misleading, because that's ONLY if you voted Trump in this error.

Not only is this story sadly completely BS, but this is still prior to the machine asking if 'you are sure?' and printing your copy.

In no event other than blindness would you have your vote stolen.
edit on 8-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The ballot in TX switches to whoever is above your selection because of a faulty touch screen misreading your input. This ended up in selecting the Democratic Party above the Republican one. If you selected someone below Republican on the same machines it would also move up and select Trump by mistake. The exact same machines could easily have stolen votes from 3rd parties to Trump. Saying they 'switch to Clinton' is misleading, because that's ONLY if you voted Trump in this error.

Not only is this story sadly completely BS, but this is still prior to the machine asking if 'you are sure?' and printing your copy.

In no event other than blindness would you have your vote stolen.

A personal family friend just stated her ballot was switched from Trump to Hillary in NEPA. She's totally not a conspiracy theorist nor an alt-right fan. She did not correct the issue sadly. This is her first time voting. Makes me sick..

It seems like this is a widespread issue in PA. I know I voted on a DIEBOLD voting machine, but I personally didn't have any issues.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

The point is comments that don't address the issue are conspiracy enough.

My specific personal opinion is that "Voting ballots being switched" seems to be incontinent with "Voter Fraud", however the reports do not match that at all. How is this an issue, and not being reported if true? The presentation is key in the propoganda. Make it look like Fraud, while openly knowing it's not.

The point is this is being reported just to trash the DNC, and it's completely untrue with the premise it's presented in. And that's not even disputed because the RNC strategy is to just endlessly 'comment' and 'talk' about it, while knowing there is no voter fraud, to give uneducated people the impression there is.

These topics are gross beyond all measure to attempt to trick American's into falsely believing there isn't even a working system.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

My specific personal opinion is that "Voting ballots being switched" seems to be incontinent with "Voter Fraud", however the reports do not match that at all. How is this an issue, and not being reported if true? The presentation is key in the propoganda. Make it look like Fraud, while openly knowing it's not.

The point is this is being reported just to trash the DNC, and it's completely untrue with the premise it's presented in. And that's not even disputed because the RNC strategy is to just endlessly 'comment' and 'talk' about it, while knowing there is no voter fraud, to give uneducated people the impression there is.

These topics are gross beyond all measure to attempt to trick American's into falsely believing there isn't even a working system.

Well if there are multiple reports in PA about voting machines that are taking straight republican tickets and changing them to Democrat votes and other issues with voting machines, it's still an issue.

Whether this is intentional or not is another story.

She reported the issue thankfully.
edit on 8-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Well if there are multiple reports in PA about voting machines that are taking straight republican tickets and changing them to Democrat votes and other issues with voting machines, it's still an issue.

Whether this is intentional or not is another story.

It's an issue because those people are too stupid to operate a machine. Something they won't admit, and would rather cry conspiracy.

In almost no possible way is it not your friends fault, for:
1. Clicking Accept after Clinton was selected
2. Not asking for help
3. Even leaving the polling center unsure.

You don't think other machines can be used? You don't think you're allowed to ask a question?

Anyone that 'voted for the wrong person' is an idiot for not amending it.
Anyone that openly even would cast a vote knowing it's for the opposite candidate is an idiot for just not voting instead. Again unlike your friend potentially, the MAJORITY of these reports are the ballots 'switching' not actually 'being cast' for the wrong person. It's being MISREPORTED on purpose. As I mentioned before, in TX it would switch your vote to TRUMP if you selected someone below him, where is the outrage? It's unreasonable to claim any 'party' is at fault for this. It's the manufacturer.

Again there is also the "Are you sure?" part, that apparently means NOTHING.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join