It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Leads All Final Polls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I know this has been a traumatic time for ATS and this Trumpery so lets start bringing people down slowly

On the final of polling before Election Day, Hillary Clinton holds a clear lead in a series of national polls over her opponent Donald Trump. A new poll from Monmouth University gave her a six-point edge among likely voters. A Fox News poll gave her a four-point lead over Trump and the tracking poll from ABC News and the Washington Post also peg the lead at four points.

LINK

In light of this above fact what is Trump doing?

He's going around bashing JZ!

On the eve of Election Day, Donald Trump is still talking about how he disapproves of the language Jay Z and Beyoncé used during his concert for Hillary Clinton in Cleveland over the weekend.

link
edit on 7-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So polls are good today?

It is so hard to keep up, last I heard they were all bad... so which is it?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
LOL, suuuure she does.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Not mine, mine says she's all wet!

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

except for LA tracking poll and IBD polls to name 2.

Debunked or Hoax. whichever this clickbait thread prefers.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton has made me become a Republican.
She has so grossly tarnished the once great standards of the Democratic party to the point which I can no longer can myself one.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So polls are good today?

It is so hard to keep up, last I heard they were all bad... so which is it?

It's numbers...Numbers and math...And Science and statistics...they all are lying...Ditto our system of electing people..it's fake and rigged...ditto fact-checkers...and facts themselves for that matter...facts are rigged...also the FBI and Justice Department...fake people pretending to follow laws and precedent...and the news media playing fake videos of Trump saying things...add to that reality...reality is rigged.

Trump Forever!!!!

link   
I’ve always said that this election is phony and I still believe Trump’s candidacy was and is a false flag.

Trump will get in secret the Illuminati academy award prize for his role as a shill for Hillary.

In their secret ceremonies where they screw donkey’s and worship goats they will fête Trump as a hero

Trump has brought himself into the Illuminati grand Hall of Fame

THE POLLS DONT LIE

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm not voting for the bitch.
Guess I'm a rebel.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I know this has been a traumatic time for ATS and this Trumpery so lets start bringing people down slowly

On the final of polling before Election Day, Hillary Clinton holds a clear lead in a series of national polls over her opponent Donald Trump. A new poll from Monmouth University gave her a six-point edge among likely voters. A Fox News poll gave her a four-point lead over Trump and the tracking poll from ABC News and the Washington Post also peg the lead at four points.

LINK

On the eve of Election Day, Donald Trump is still talking about how he disapproves of the language Jay Z and Beyoncé used during his concert for Hillary Clinton in Cleveland over the weekend.

link

I checked the dates of all the polls today on FiveThrityEight. None of them were for today. Always check the dates. I could not find a single poll conducted today and this was at 2PM.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: Willtell

LINK

link

I checked the dates of all the polls today on FiveThrityEight. None of them were for today. Always check the dates. I could not find a single poll conducted today and this was at 2PM.

The illuminati lies...either way she wins
edit on 7-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
IBP poll shows her to be lower then Trump.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Isn't this kind of non-positive thread about Trump currently illegal on ATS?

Ps. Mods please don't give me the several warnings usually issued. Just an honest question.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2016 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is just a farce. Hillary is NOT leading in any true and honest polls. The lame lying liberal media is past the point of no return in skewing all these ridiculous polls, and they even manufactured Clinton victory graphics days ago pre-loaded with the same fake oversampling they use in all these false polls. After the election win or lose, I hope these lying media networks have catastrophic fires and burning buildings with fire and brimstone raining down from the skies upon these criminally inspired, and pedophile protecting news networks and their leaders.

link   
Maybe so but I went through each battle states. No polls conducted today. All the data is junk right now unless you have a recent poll today or this afternoon.

link   
a reply to: tinymind

THAT'S why I became unaffiliated ,from Bush...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Isn't this kind of non-positive threads about Trump currently illegal on ATS?

Ps. Mods please don't give me the several warnings usually issued. Just an honest question.

I haven’t seen any ATS control of threads.

I think ATS has admirably conducted itself in this challenging period of this despicable election and I aint just kissing their assess, I really mean it.

This is a trauma for the US, and we don't even realize it yet, in that these two candidates are the two worst in our history to select from

link   
"Bringing people down slowly"

We deplorables aren't coming down anytime soon. The presidential election is just the beginning.

link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

except for LA tracking poll and IBD polls to name 2.

Debunked or Hoax. whichever this clickbait thread prefers.

There are a host of internal state polls in various states that don't look good for her too, not all of those are "safe" red states, either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join