It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS IS IT! Finally, the one that's going to take Hillary down! Just in time!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
And... Nothing. Please stop. I don't support her, but this forum, that I love dearly, has turned into a bulls#it anti-Hillary cesspool of boredom. Can we please go back to talking about aliens and Illuminati? Countless threads, and not one damning piece of evidence against Hillary thus far.

#makeATSgreatagain
edit on 5-11-2016 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I know it's frustrating , but this doesn't help either.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

THIS IS IT! Finally, the one that's going to take Hillary down! Just in time

And yet you posted the very same thing you are pissed about? Odd!
edit on 5-11-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You act as though old Hillary is not knee deep in the illuminati and most evidence most assuredly points to her connections with the reptilians!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Because a click bait title is a great way to get the proper message out.

Nothing is stopping you from posting a thread about aliens, or the Illuminati, or anything else. I promise people will post on them, and give you # about your sources, and your "evidence" (As per the usual here at ATS.)

It cannot be helped if the main topic being discussed is speculation about one of the most damning things to come into light in a long time. IDK what to say other than "If it was Trumps Emails, I promise we'd have the same reaction.."

edit on 5-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I hear ya but this kind of thread especially with that title is going to cause you to catch a bunch of flak. The Hillary and Trump camps on these forums are at each others throats for now and will probably be going at it for awhile after the elections are over. Give it time friend and we should see the interesting threads start coming back once everyone burns out on Hillary and Trump.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Waste of time, this is an election season.

If you can't hack it for another 3 days, go to your wall, find the electrical cord that goes to your computer and pull put from the wall. Be sure to pull parallel with the floor. This will allow your computer to either shut down or run the battery down. Or pour beverage on computer, it will shut off.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Is she part reptillian?
I was thinking her skin was looking kind of scaley like a snake. Her eyes were beady too.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So too many people support trump on ATS is what your saying? Gee golly, I guess it's the will of the people. And as for the "No evidence" Perhaps you should comb the thousands upon thousand of emails that have been released and are being released every day. Many of them have her blatantly admitting to crimes. Anyone who think's she hasn't obviously hasn't read any of them and is just going by "But muh facebook friend said".

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
And even if something seems damning, nothing sticks to the Clintons.

Whichever of the two get in, let's just hope that there's enough checks and balances in place to not screw up the rest of the world.....

I don't think the aliens are going to help earth on this issue, but it might be nice if some nice benevolent ones weigh in on this. Show themselves so there's something else to talk about 👽

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

Because a click bait title is a great way to get the proper message out.

Nothing is stopping you from posting a thread about aliens, or the Illuminati, or anything else. I promise people will post on them, and give you # about your sources, and your "evidence" (As per the usual here at ATS.)

It cannot be helped if the main topic being discussed is speculation about one of the most damning things to come into light in a long time. IDK what to say other than "If it was Trumps Emails, I promise we'd have the same reaction.."

But every single thread that is started is "the one". "The thing that's going to take her down".

Spoiler alert: didn't happen.

I think it's clear that the Podesta emails are cryptic, and probably involve some stuff beyond our heads, but we don't know what that stuff is, and Hillary wasn't involved in any of it. She's not eating the pizza and hot dogs, from what I've seen.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
And... Nothing. Please stop. I don't support her, but this forum, that I love dearly, has turned into a bulls#it anti-Hillary cesspool of boredom. Can we please go back to talking about aliens and Illuminati? Countless threads, and not one damning piece of evidence against Hillary thus far.

#makeATSgreatagain

Do you always show your love by )(# where you eat?

This is clearly a jab at one of my threads.

I'd like to point out a few key points about it.
*it was in the political conspiracy forum, not news
*The article sourced (Yes i used an actual source) was current at the time and had not been retraced.
*The source was meant to highlight the stage and show we get to watch play out.

If you don't like the way ATS looks, you have the exact same freedoms any other member has to post about whatever you please.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
So too many people support trump on ATS is what your saying? Gee golly, I guess it's the will of the people. And as for the "No evidence" Perhaps you should comb the thousands upon thousand of emails that have been released and are being released every day. Many of them have her blatantly admitting to crimes. Anyone who think's she hasn't obviously hasn't read any of them and is just going by "But muh facebook friend said".

It's laughable that Trump is even an option right now. Same goes for Hillary. Is just sad that we ended up in this situation.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Its all good!
Both of the Clintons are in real poor health, they probably wont be on the scene for much longer

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Its all showbiz. None of it is real

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: LordAhriman

#makeATSgreatagain

Do you always show your love by )(# where you eat?

This is clearly a jab at one of my threads.

I'd like to point out a few key points about it.
*it was in the political conspiracy forum, not news
*The article sourced (Yes i used an actual source) was current at the time and had not been retraced.
*The source was meant to highlight the stage and show we get to watch play out.

If you don't like the way ATS looks, you have the exact same freedoms any other member has to post about whatever you please.

I have no idea who you are, or what thread you're referring to.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
as for Trump, with that wife.... He will probably live to be 93

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
is this...

a clickbait title to a thread with zero content, no source, and not opinion?

Bugger off.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Maybe you could do some digging and add to the thread in my signature.

Rothschild fodder is just as good as Illuminati stuff.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
is this...

a clickbait title to a thread with zero content, no source, and not opinion?

Bugger off.

This site is the source. The whole front-page is threads speaking of the new thing that will take Hillary down, and she's not down.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join