It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS IS IT! Finally, the one that's going to take Hillary down! Just in time!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Shameless self-promotion since this thread look like it might be trashbinned (or hell maybe not!):

The Billionaire's Brain Hackers

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Other than the fact that is pretty much pointless during election time. Anytime something semi-interesting is put up, it gets ignored and shuffled off to be overrun by political threads which pop up way too fast.

So I'm mostly just waiting til it's over myself.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

And if you look at the contents of those threads, you will see how many agree with you.

Literally every thread, its about 50% speculation 50% "Get a real source and real evidence or im out"

I agree they shouldnt be posting it like it's damning proof, when it is pure speculation right now. They should respectfully post it in the conspiracy section rather than the political news section.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

There have been some really dumb threads regarding politics here on ATS, however you win the award for dumbest one ever.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

There have been some really dumb threads regarding politics here on ATS, however you win the award for dumbest one ever.

Debunk one thing I've said.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Shameless self-promotion since this thread look like it might be trashbinned (or hell maybe not!):

You try way too hard, but recently we have become aware why.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

How does one debunk a rant? Should I go collect all the anti-Trump threads and gather them in a nice neat post?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
the DP monster is affecting ATS again...damn you Hill-Dog
edit on 5-11-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I got one. clinton-emails/emailid/30324, paragraph 3 on the PDF. Conspiracy to commit a crime and advising on criminal activity between both Hillary and Colin Powell. She asks him how he circumvented the email system and he tells her how he did it. Then says it's wrong to do it. Make sure you don't have a black berry on an unsecured network and don't let the public know about it.
edit on 5-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Vector99

Go easy on him. He knows that even if she wins, she will be caught soon. Career criminals always blow it sooner or later

link   
"I have no idea who you are, or what thread you're referring to."

The way you felt when you typed this is the way I feel whenever I'm on this site. I agree with OP, but people here have some kind of comprehension problem. As you can see, several have missed the purpose of the thread title. 3rd grade stuff here and it's not being picked up on.
edit on 5-11-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Go easy on him. He knows that even if she wins, she will be caught soon. Career criminals always blow it sooner or later

Fair enough, Vector out!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Or pour beverage on computer, it will shut off.

Does beverage need to be alcohol or will super caffeine drink suffice?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

How does one debunk a rant? Should I go collect all the anti-Trump threads and gather them in a nice neat post?

There's not a lot of anti-trump threads, in comparison. But go ahead.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Promote Ignorance

-ATS

I'm with OP if that wasn't clear. This place has gone full retard.
edit on 5-11-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Caught doing what?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Caught doing what?

Being liberal in America. Opposing ideologies are not allowed.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

And... Nothing. Please stop. I don't support her, but this forum, that I love dearly, has turned into a bulls#it anti-Hillary cesspool of boredom. Can we please go back to talking about aliens and Illuminati? Countless threads, and not one damning piece of evidence against Hillary thus far.

#makeATSgreatagain

You're complaining that the forum has turned into an anti-Hillary forum? Well then, you'd better hope she loses or this place will EXPLODE into a anti-Hillary website. You think the flack she takes on this site now will go DOWN if she wins? Yeah sure, post-election the post count will lower, maybe, but the rhetoric will have just begun.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

And... Nothing. Please stop. I don't support her, but this forum, that I love dearly, has turned into a bulls#it anti-Hillary cesspool of boredom. Can we please go back to talking about aliens and Illuminati? Countless threads, and not one damning piece of evidence against Hillary thus far.

#makeATSgreatagain

I Feel Your Pain . Tell me , is this a UFO or some Weird looking Balloon ?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

On Tuesday you'll realize, in hindsight, that this forum is merely reflecting how the majority of Americans feel.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join