It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New John Hankey Video Exposes FBI Director Comey's History of Mischief

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
John Hankey, who has put out a couple of excellent videos on the deaths of both JFK and John Kennedy Jr. has a very intriguing video on the subject of the Orlando Pulse nightclub shooter, Omar Mateen.

The general tenor of the video is that the shooting was probably an MKultra style engineered event, involving a CIA asset, Mateen. Hankey makes the case very convincingly and normally the place for a thread about this video would be General Conspiracies or the like.

I wanted to ask the mods' indulgence in placing the thread in the 2016 US Elections forum because of the prominent and purposefully deceptive role played by FBI Director Comey, as an interpreter of the Orlando shooting.

Since Comey is being viewed by many as acting for Donald Trump in the Weiner email revelations, and since Mr. Trump and his surrogate, Rudy Giuliani, are also slotted into Hankey's Orlando thesis in a plausible way, I think the video deserves to be watched in the context of the presidential election.

It is something of a signpost pointing to what the priorities of a President Trump would be.

edit on 4-11-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Right, so now we blame Comey for Hillary's criminal behavior?

In July you folks were praising him, but the sheer preponderance of evidence is so great Comey can no longer look the other way, so now he gets thrown under the bus...

Off to watch tge video, but I really felt compelled to start with this comment.
edit on 4-11-2016 by BlueJacket because: Sp

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I starred you. I appreciate your candor.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Kinda hard to get any credibility with that sig picture.

What's the purpose of that ?? What are you trying to express ???

Buck

As far a Hankey's credibility goes, he wrongly named the first DCI. (Director Central Intelligence)
He's jaded, checkered or what ever you want to call it.

www.ctka.net...

edit on 4-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I made it 2:30 seconds in. He says radical Islam doesn't exist. Ok

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I guess We are "evolving"? 53 years ago We used a white Judas and We called Him "Lee Harvey" Now Our "assets" could be 'anyone' of any color... But rest assured We are 'defending You and Our way of life... Sure it is 6,000 miles away from where We live but Y'all wouldn't want war in Your neighborhood would You? We tried building a few Private Prisons and got a bunch of complaints from "NIMBYs" imagine if We tried to get Us a 'home game' No way. We'll just watch You in Your living room through Your "smart t.v." Then when You leave the house We will listen through Your "smart phone" Then We will comb through ALL Your personal snip to make sure "They" (Which aren't on 'Our team") aren't planning anything against You.. We have to keep an eye on the Russians too...

Yea for Our team!! Killing Our own folks so 'their team' which is part of 'Our team' can continue to extract Our $$$. Reads as if "They" have Us licked...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Right, so now we blame Comey for Hillary's criminal behavior?

In July you folks were praising him, but the sheer preponderance of evidence is so great Comey can no longer look the other way, so now he gets thrown under the bus...

Off to watch tge video, but I really felt compelled to start with this comment.

Blue Jacket if I may? If "yes" please read on. If "no" I understand and hold zero animosity as I traipse about in a "Free Will Zone" •The questions will be under the solid line. You have been warned •

Questions below solid line (See Warning/Proviso..)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Query #1) Does the aforementioned "sheer preponderance" of evidence as You so eloquently cited, remind You of the 'old adage' "Where there is 'smoke' there is fire" ?

Query #1a) In Your best guestimate- Do You know why it is referred to as an 'old adage'?

Thanks for Your time. I'll take My answer, if given, on the air.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
so James Comey is not perfect and he's not running for president. sounds like most of us huh?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I see, deflection from the fact that Hillary is a crocked conniving excuse for a human being.

Got you, is all Comey's fault. Poor Hillary.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Sorry , but from the Consensus of Opinion so Far , that Dog Don't Hunt . By the way , you do Know that James Comey once Worked for the Clinton Foundation , Right ?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

these videos that john hanky produced, think i'll skip this one.

Alex Jones is the perennial king of internet conspiracy mongering. He has views on innumerable events. Even those he knows little about. The Kennedy assassination is but one subject he knows little about. For instance, Jones has endorsed the very suspicious Barr McClellan and his book of "faction" Blood, Money and Power. He has also chosen to endorse a video on the Kennedy case. This is called JFK 2: The Bush Connection. The original – which can still be found online – is a low-budget, poorly produced production by a self-proclaimed 30, 40 or 50 year researcher named John Hankey. Hankey has cobbled together footage from Oliver Stone's film JFK, the series The Men Who Killed Kennedy, the PBS program Nova, and other productions. The latest version – Dark Legacy – is more slickly done and has some newer information in it. But since the original has been around much longer and is available online, I will concentrate my critique on that.
The Dark Legacy of John Hankey

yea if it's anything like the video i saw that he made it'll be pretty sad.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Kinda hard to get any credibility with that sig picture.

What's the purpose of that ?? What are you trying to express ???

I've explained this before, but I'm happy to do it again. One of America's greatest cartoonists, Gahan Wilson, came up with the "Smiley Faced Storm Trooper". I wanted to use one of his cartoons as my avatar, showing one of these jolly fellows jumping up and down with his hob nailed boots on a cowering victim. However, I was unable to find an example on line to use. I was forced to get an old photo of Nazi storm trooper types marching and to photoshop smiley faces on them.

It's a comment on the nature of modern militaristic brutality that advertises itself as acting for the public good, putting a happy face on their "job", as they go about wreaking havoc on the innocent, conducting their "war of terror" as Sasha Baron Cohen once described it.

A lot of my threads and comments on ATS are related to that phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

By the way , you do Know that James Comey once Worked for the Clinton Foundation , Right ?

Is that a character reference? Are you saying he must be honest because he worked for the Clinton foundation or that he must be dishonest because he worked for the Clinton Foundation?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
so James Comey is not perfect and he's not running for president. sounds like most of us huh?

It's not that he's not perfect. It's that he's a bold faced liar.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I watched it. I rarely watch videos like that, but here we are..

Like any good documentary/presentation/propaganda attempt, on the surface it was convincing.

I think as far as the Pulse shooting he made some decent points. IF everything he said was true than he certainly paints a good picture of innocence for Omar.

As far as Comey goes, that's a fine example of him having poor judgment and or flip flopping.
To be expected in government, IMHO.

Was a good attempt at clearing the Dems and making the Reps look like the guilty party... not a fan of the bipartisan stuff so that was a turn off.

To me this just adds to the pile of all the talk today of how deep and spread out the tentacle of corruption truly are. Comey is does or says whatever the boss tells hims. Just like the rest of them. Probably even "the boss".

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Excellent reply. Thanks for answering.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Rudy Giuliani has now admitted that information about the Weiner related emails was leaked to him by former FBI officials. These former officials would have no way of getting such information, except from current FBI officials.

This shows conclusively that the FBI was, contrary to its mandate, interfering in the presidential election, in a way that would tend to favor Donald Trump.

www.msnbc.com...

A quote from Giuliani indicates that there is factionalism within the FBI, the assumption being that it is related to the handling of the email case or perhaps to the Clinton Foundation. This factionalism would appear to have created a cadre of "rogue" agents, who have lost discipline and who are now leaking information to a Trump surrogate.

* Note, Giuliani swore up and down this morning, “I’m real careful not to talk to any on-duty, active FBI agents. I don’t want to put them in a compromising position.” Last week, however, Giuliani said, “The other rumor that I get is that there’s a kind of revolution going on inside the FBI…. I know that from former agents. I know that even from a few active agents.”

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

ips- May I ask what Your signature in red is supposed to mean? I mean to YOU. I only ask this because it was to the Wall Street $$$ Grubbers that She has been reported to have told "There is a 'private face' and a 'public face'..." then She added that 'Yes, Wall St. needs to be overhauled and who better to do it then the "pros" on Wall St.

Not having any knowledge of these statements, which were taken out of a speech in which She was paid $225k, would be understandable as there is a LOT of e-mails AND there are a lot of Drumpf supporters, unknown if they are paid like that of Hill's Shills, who continually add things that have NOT been proven, ultimately helping NOBODY.

They are BOTH CROOKED MONEY GRABBING TURDS..

Here is a question, rhetorical in nature, How much $$$ do these people 'need'? It isn't like they can go to The Mall and buy something. I've witnessed folks on "Power Trips" but nothing even close to this. They must have knowledge of the 'Pharaohs Secret' and are stashing $$ for their next Life, for CERTAIN both will have to repeat to learn some more lessons...

I hope both drop out and We get Our $$$ back..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

By the way , you do Know that James Comey once Worked for the Clinton Foundation , Right ?

Is that a character reference? Are you saying he must be honest because he worked for the Clinton foundation or that he must be dishonest because he worked for the Clinton Foundation?

Take it Anyway you Like . Either he was Protecting Her back in July 2016 Because of his Prior Connections to the Clinton Foundation , or was being Blackmailed by Hillary and Team to Not Conclude an Indictment was called for by the DOJ back then . Now , with New Evidence found by his Team of Agents that from Reports is so Incriminating to Hillary that the Investigation has been Reopened , he has No Choice but to go through with it no Matter what the Consequences are to him Personally out of a Responsibility as the Director of the F.B.I. . Notice In All of this Drama , Mr. Trump is no where to be Found because he has Absolutely No Part in it .
edit on 4-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

The sig line is related to one of the Tax Wall Street Party policy planks, i.e., that there should be a 1% sales tax on all transactions in the financialized sector of the economy.

The underlying notion is that people participating in that sector, in a big way, are able to game the system to minimize their tax bills. Donald Trump is a good example, but he is hardly unique. There are much bigger players than him keeping mountains of money out of reach of the tax collector, one way or another. And many of those ways are completely legal, but morally and ethically questionable.

America's fabulously wealthy would like to take complete credit for their own good fortune. Many of them regard the 99ers the way the ancient Greeks regarded slaves, as "living tools". They give no credit at all to American society itself as an ingredient in their success and see no reason to plow anything more than absolutely necessary into the social and economic soil that nurtured and enabled their great success.

The 1% Wall Street Sales Tax is a simple and very small, turn style tax that can't be avoided, that clicks every time a security or future or any financial instrument is sold. Because of the volume of sales and the huge valuation involved, even a one percent tax would generate enough money to pay for the complete renewal of America.

In the bigger sense, this is the one penny out of every one hundred pennies, that would turn America around immediately. Hillary Clinton has made some noises along this line. Donald Trump is sticking to the old formula of give the rich money to work harder and keep wages low to make the poor work harder.

Many Hillary supporters are not blind to her policy conflicts. We intend to push her as hard as we can once she is in office. A 1% Wall Street Sales Tax would direct massive amounts, but a small percentage, into the renewal of America. The sig line gives the amount one month would have generated from such a tax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join