It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Found Out My Mom Has Stage 1 Cervical Cancer...Advice Would Help :(

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So I got the terrible news today. I am quite beside myself at the moment. Trying to feel positive about the surgical intervention scheduled for her in a couple weeks.

I love her dearly, and I am hopeful she will heal and be cured. However, I am requesting anyone with health information about dealing with this hard issue. If anyone has natural foods and other helpful treatments that would be greatly appreciated.

I studied some things but every cancer is different but all have commonalities when it comes to helpful prevention.

Advice or counsel would be kindly appreciated. Thank you.

SW2011

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

My mother had it and had a total hysterectomy done asap. Sorry to hear about ur mum.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

My mother had it and had a total hysterectomy done asap. Sorry to hear about ur mum.

That is what she is going in for...how was the prognosis post Sx?

(post by Truthor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Truthor

That's a bit out there man

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Cancer feeds off of sugar and gmo foods. Go on a vegan diet and it will aid in remission.
Keep eating sugar and gmo foods and feed the cancer. Your choice. :/

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It came back a decade later but she done chemo and was allgood till a heart attack in her old age.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Check out the baking soda and molasses cure...aka PH kills cancer. Just Google it plenty of info on it out there. Best wishes to you and your family.
edit on 4-11-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCretinHop

Thank you for your kind input. And you are right with veggies and no sugar diet.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Truthor

That's a whole different subject. ....even if life is a computer simulation that we have been subjected to.....it's a damn good one. ...if you don't believe me stick a knife in your arm and tell me whether it hurts or not.
Now please realize that the pain and fear this person feels is just as real and please respect this thread by starting a separate one to talk about your theory.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheCretinHop
Cancer feeds off of sugar and gmo foods. Go on a vegan diet and it will aid in remission.

Partially correct. Cancer does have a tendency to be worse or return if the A1C is high. Also , acidic blood as well.
4 year cancer survivor. 2 operations and 5 procedures. Nearly got it whooped now.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

However, I am requesting anyone with health information about dealing with this hard issue.

An good oncologist who stays ahead of the curve in research, and a patient staying on prescribed medical advice and treatment is the surest way to see this through, along with your love and support.

I understand this is a hard issue. But PLEASE be careful who you take advice from.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Get an oncologist and a gynecologist involved ASAP, At state 1 it has just started. Did they say whether or not it was invasive/aggressive ?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheCretinHop

Can I see your data on this?

*wondering how long I can hold my breath*

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Get an oncologist and a gynecologist involved ASAP, At state 1 it has just started. Did they say whether or not it was invasive/aggressive ?

I didn't talk much about it with her as I was a little sensitive to the topic. I believe my mom said it wasn't in aggressive form and she has been in contact with a gynecologist. I will find out more tomorrow. Thank you for your input.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join