It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 officers shot, killed in the Des Moines area

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

We can just agree to disagree then..

Based off the facts currently available im going to go with the most likely scenario as being the explanation and not part of a deeper plot...

Some waste of flesh criminal decided to do something criminal which is exactly what criminals do..

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Jin thank you for posting this. Any time I see something like this it makes me sick to my stomach!

One thing that these people need to realize. If they continue to ambush, attack, and kill cops; who do they think will be left wearing the uniform? The decent upstanding men & women who join the force to help people? No, it will be slim pickings and I honestly don't think we are going to want the ones that we are left with.

My thoughts and prayers go out to their families and co-workers.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Shamrock6

Not even a full page in and the event has already declared a false flag and pinned on Hillary needing a distraction?

Give me a break.

I'm waiting for the facts just like you are, buddy.

But if it comes out that the shooter or shooters are employed by G4S, I'm going to put my tin foil hat on and hunker down for the purge.

My local news is talking about how it hasn't rained in 25 days and we're approaching drought conditions.

Thanks, Hillary.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The suspected shooter is in custody.

ETA - looks like he was caught in the next county over (west) of where the shootings took place. No further info yet
edit on 2-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

ETA #2 - supposedly in October the shooter went to a high school football game with a Confederate flag and was kicked out or told not to display it by law enforcement after he stood in front of several black spectators with it.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Well...I called it. Doesn't make me happy, but it was time for another cop shooting. It'll be a terror threat or racial incident next, I think. There aren't many days left til the election. We're on the home stretch now.

This guy had previous incidents with the police and must have finally snapped. There is no conspiracy behind this.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

We can just agree to disagree then..

Based off the facts currently available im going to go with the most likely scenario as being the explanation and not part of a deeper plot...

Some waste of flesh criminal decided to do something criminal which is exactly what criminals do..

I don't think we disagree, actually. You simply have a strong leaning toward it being a random crime, and I am simply not convinced either way until I get more information.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Well...I called it. Doesn't make me happy, but it was time for another cop shooting. It'll be a terror threat or racial incident next, I think. There aren't many days left til the election. We're on the home stretch now.

This guy had previous incidents with the police and must have finally snapped. There is no conspiracy behind this.

And it is my fervent hope that you're right about that.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Greetings-

Nobody read this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same guy. First We had Dan White and the "Twinkie Defense" now will We have "The Politic Defense" where the Suspected Turd can't handle what others think and then they lose their snip while someone else loses much more?

twitter.com...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Shamrock6

Not even a full page in and the event has already declared a false flag and pinned on Hillary needing a distraction?

Give me a break.

I'm waiting for the facts just like you are, buddy.

But if it comes out that the shooter or shooters are employed by G4S, I'm going to put my tin foil hat on and hunker down for the purge.

My local news is talking about how it hasn't rained in 25 days and we're approaching drought conditions.

Thanks, Hillary.

Lucky you. THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT is sending me thunderstorms tomorrow. Bastards and their HAARP!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

The same guy, huh? And just happens to be a Trump hater with a history of violence, too. That's interesting...and an excellent example of why this incident fits a pattern rather than a random act.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

The same guy, huh? And just happens to be a Trump hater with a history of violence, too. That's interesting...and an excellent example of why this incident fits a pattern rather than a random act.

I think you misunderstood. It appears that he was a Trump supporter.

He put that sign in his mother's yard.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Somebody needs some metal implants donated, pronto. Ambush killings are the lowest of the low ways to kill a person. At least face who you're wanting to take out in a fair fight, pansies.

Think you called whatever you want. There's 300 million people in this country, and we do kind of thrive on the responsibility-shirking wannabe-Mafia attitude. Another ambush-style cop murder was just inevitable.

She does have a point, simply think about how the DNC orchestrated violence at Trump rallies, this exposed the soft level of agent provacateur.

When you expand out to the greater game being played by the social engineers, which includes false flags of all kinds (operation gladio) can you not see the way they are dividing the people against the militarized police?

To me it is painfully obvious, we have had a few years worth of false flags, people have sadly become used to it and think it is just the way people are, what an effective method of getting the the peasants to demand more authority!

She might have a point if shooting police wasn't drumming up pro-police support. It's having the opposite effect from the one insinuated, in case you haven't noticed. The only ones still bitching about cops are BLM & their grovelers, and they're quickly falling on deaf ears thanks to their own antics & ass-backward logic anyway.

You really do not see the narrative that has been built up around that? The division is as is always has, those that fill the prisons and those that do not.

BLM represents those that have been used to fill the prisons. On top of that they have been co-opted, if not created by Soros and company and are being used to further the division I speak of.

No one benefits from the random shooting of police except the State. Hence my continuing suspicion.

Also I hope it did not seem as though I was speaking for you, just expanding upon how I could see your point and elaborated with mine.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
2 officers shot, killed in the Des Moines area

Starting to sound a bit like 'pushback'.
Damn cameras, they were getting away with murder for so long, they think that it's their 'right'.
Seems the 'public/victims' is not agreeing, anymore.

I recall someone whining about 'ambush'.
Is that not how one can defeat a vastly superior force?
Is that not useful strategy?
Isn't that what set America free of the British?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The fact this is at all tied to something / someone political that recently made the media is concerning.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Somebody needs some metal implants donated, pronto. Ambush killings are the lowest of the low ways to kill a person. At least face who you're wanting to take out in a fair fight, pansies.

Think you called whatever you want. There's 300 million people in this country, and we do kind of thrive on the responsibility-shirking wannabe-Mafia attitude. Another ambush-style cop murder was just inevitable.

She does have a point, simply think about how the DNC orchestrated violence at Trump rallies, this exposed the soft level of agent provacateur.

When you expand out to the greater game being played by the social engineers, which includes false flags of all kinds (operation gladio) can you not see the way they are dividing the people against the militarized police?

To me it is painfully obvious, we have had a few years worth of false flags, people have sadly become used to it and think it is just the way people are, what an effective method of getting the the peasants to demand more authority!

She might have a point if shooting police wasn't drumming up pro-police support. It's having the opposite effect from the one insinuated, in case you haven't noticed. The only ones still bitching about cops are BLM & their grovelers, and they're quickly falling on deaf ears thanks to their own antics & ass-backward logic anyway.

You really do not see the narrative that has been built up around that? The division is as is always has, those that fill the prisons and those that do not.

BLM represents those that have been used to fill the prisons. On top of that they have been co-opted, if not created by Soros and company and are being used to further the division I speak of.

No one benefits from the random shooting of police except the State. Hence my continuing suspicion.

Also I hope it did not seem as though I was speaking for you, just expanding upon how I could see your point and elaborated with mine.

No, not at all...and I'm glad that you can see it. I'm not 100% convinced of anything anymore, but when things show a pattern or connection...especially with all the blatant corruption within our government, it makes me suspicious. And you're right, the State is the only one who benefits from random cop shootings. I might be dead wrong, and that's fine with me too...but something is off here, and has been, and that kind of thing bothers me.

I find it astonishing that people have zero problem believing that our government is actively greasing the wheels for an apparently corrupt and criminal candidate...up to and including aiding and abetting said crimes by covering them up, yet scoff at the idea of anything like this being orchestrated by that same government to serve its own ends. It makes no sense to me.

If they're capable of rigging an election, they're certainly capable of doing whatever else they want, too. I don't put anything past these people anymore.
edit on 300410America/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 22:04:28 -050030pm30308America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm glad this got bumped up. As fate would have it, Rudy Guiliani just happened to be in Des Moines at the time.

Trump supporter and former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani spoke in Urbandale hours after the officers were killed.

“I want to begin by expressing my condolences, my heartfelt sorrow at the loss of two police officers, particularly what appears to be under the conditions of ambush,” Giuliani said before Greene was identified or captured. “I don’t understand this hatred for the police now, this anger at the police.”

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I think you misunderstood. It appears that he was a Trump supporter.

He put that sign in his mother's yard.

Yikes...thanks for that. I didn't mean to type "hater", actually. And I usually go back and reread my posts for errors too. If nothing else, you just gave me a good chuckle at myself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join