It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Carville Looses His Mind On Live TV, Attacks MSNBC Reporter Over Hillary's FBI Investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

To be honest, if it's on the Internet, it can be hacked. We do it, so does China and Russia.

But there is an etiquette to doing so, you don't publicize findings for two reasons. A, you'd expose your deeds and open opportunity for them to revamp security.

Second, assuming Russia is an enemy (if they are it'd probably through our antagonising) it would behoove them to leak scraps to sway the election. But keep the good ones as blackmail.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
In now way does he become 'unhinged' or does he lose his mind.
Government zombie, MSM zombie. No mind there to begin with. Unhinged because he sounds like a schizophrenic when he was talking about the KGB infiltrating the Clinton emails. Very funny to watch. I had to stop watching because it was just too much for me to handle. Laughing at him so hard felt bad.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

His meltdown was hardly a melt down. Yelling, upset, but not "unhinged" in the ways we've seen, for example, with Mel Gibson and his drunk phone calls.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5

Government zombie, MSM zombie. No mind there to begin with. Unhinged because he sounds like a schizophrenic when he was talking about the KGB infiltrating the Clinton emails. Very funny to watch. I had to stop watching because it was just too much for me to handle. Laughing at him so hard felt bad.

Exactly! I was laughing until I realized that he sounds like the local "bike guy" --- not quite right in the head. The repletion of the KGB thing is really weird. Does he have some odd conspiracy theory belief that the KGB was never dismantled? I kept expecting him to add the Freemasons to his list of enemies.

Seriously, his boss lady just had dealing with Russia in which she arranged for the sale of uranium from our country to Russia. And now he's saying they're the bad guys? Then, what in holy hell was she doing selling them the components of our own destruction?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Exactly! I was laughing until I realized that he sounds like the local "bike guy" --- not quite right in the head.

He's always sorta sounded like that.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

So ultimately this is hearsay. A claim made by a conspiracy theorist author with no corroborative evidence, but you believe him - or "we" need to believe him, because Clinton is inherently evil?

I think substance should guide a persons thinking - and not claims that have no corroborating support.

In other words, Trump has a whole history, from a KKK father to a slew of sexist comments - indeed, is it not obvious that he hates Megan Kelly because as a chauvinist, self-entitled megalomaniac, he simply isn't used to a woman speaking to him in an interrogative way - and questioning the Donald.

The nature of this man is clear for anyone with a well-working intelligence. Therefore, I think it more likely - given the structural nature of society - that there is a conspiracy against Clinton, before I believe that what has thus far been claimed about her.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This video could be a drinking game for every time he said "House republicans" and "KGB". It was like a broken record.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The KGB and the KKK will rule together under Trump

Give me a break. That is what you resort to when you have to prop up a proven law breaking corrupt politician.

Other side is racist, sexist.... So on and so forth.

I'm independent BTW.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: fractal5

Exactly! I was laughing until I realized that he sounds like the local "bike guy" --- not quite right in the head. The repletion of the KGB thing is really weird. Does he have some odd conspiracy theory belief that the KGB was never dismantled? I kept expecting him to add the Freemasons to his list of enemies.

Seriously, his boss lady just had dealing with Russia in which she arranged for the sale of uranium from our country to Russia. And now he's saying they're the bad guys? Then, what in holy hell was she doing selling them the components of our own destruction?

that's just it the reporter tried to ask him why a guy who recieved such praise from both dems and republicans is all of a sudden such a villain? If you felt so strongly about comey such a short time ago how come the sudden change in opinion? hell i would have had more respect for him if he would have just answered the damn question. yeah we praised comey because he did what we wanted! Now he is hurting our chances so he should step down! that's the truth this guy is a joke! Same thing with russia if they are secretly selling them uranium they are ok but when they are suspected of letting the cat out of the bag on hilldog then they are evil and must be stopped! of course this is unprecedented we have a candidate running for president who is under investigation so what are we supposed to compare it to? most presidents wait till they are elected to get in this kind of mess, hill's better or worse half whichever you believe, comes to mind. This family is the sopranos of politics! So yeah its Unprecedented!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Motorhead
Somebody might want to let Carville know the KGB haven't existed since 1991.

Right, lol. FSB. CArville's using "KGB" to scare people and trigger their cold war brainwashing. It's probably purposeful.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If he sounded logical I'd agree with you. But reverting back to the KGB on an unrelated story is disingenuous. I don't like it when people try and feed me red scare nonsense.

Agreed. Just remember though that the Republicans and conservatives writ large pull that way more than liberals. I can't tell you the amount of times, as a liberal, i have heard conservatives pull the commie scare bullsh$t. You know it's true. Many even consider Democrats "commies." Look at many of their critiques of Bernie.

That doesn't, however, excuse the Clinton camp now trying that bull.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: TheBulk

Wow.

I used to have respect for that guy. When somewhat intelligent people start acting like robots, I can't help but think that legitimate mental programming or brainwashing is at play.

What a pathetic display.

Yes, I actually liked that guy when he was on Bill Maher's show.

This election cycle is really unveiling some people's awareness or even morals to me and changing my mind on them, both for personal relationships i have and my assessment of public figures. This is one of them.

It's the personal relationships more, people I know, which has made this election cycle even harder. The blind Clinton apologists I am surrounded by...

Don't take this as an endorsement of Trump folks. Ain't happening.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Listen, I completely agree. That being said the left had to push the red scare (ironic) and the right has cringed to wikileaks (ironic as they first attacked Bush).

I hate the two party system and this election has proved so immensely.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Listen, I completely agree. That being said the left had to push the red scare (ironic) and the right has cringed to wikileaks (ironic as they first attacked Bush).

I hate the two party system and this election has proved so immensely.

Yup. Maybe it's good that now the conservatives are seeing the argument used against them that they have been using for decades.

However, I am with you. The two party system and it's elite are corrupt. This election has solidified this for me beyond a doubt.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Listen, both sides are flawed ideologically. Because they go off the basis the ideology of our country can be put in two groups. Further more we can trust either of these elitist groups.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
That gumbo eatin turtle head OD'd on the file', it seems.

He's always a hoot with Hannity.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The Raging Cajun got those new false teeth and you can't even understand him anymore.
Of course he never made any sense when you could understand him back in the day anyway.
We cussed each other out in the middle of DFW airport one time, it was great.

Buck

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Can't look at this guy without seeing Bill Hader.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I think both Trump and Hillary are terrible choices, both with their own unique issues. It's like a choice between Herpes and Gonorrhea. The third party candidate, whose name escapes me, makes stoners look bad and is equally a poor choice. Also, I'm Aussie so obviously I can't vote in US elections but I feel the right to have a say on them due to the massive influence the United States has on the world, for better or worse.

Between his accent and the fact that all I wanted to do is reach through the screen and buff his bald head with furniture polish, I just can't take this guy seriously.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

DNC is a private organization right? During the flap about the rigging I remember a lot of folks saying RNC, and DNC are both private groups hence they can make or change rules however they like.

If they are why would they be using government servers?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join