It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Carville Looses His Mind On Live TV, Attacks MSNBC Reporter Over Hillary's FBI Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I saw him have his little meltdown on the news, but couldn't recall who he was! Yeah, he's in panic mode! Maybe some of his emails are there, too?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
LOL@Carville.

Come on guys, this dude is hilarious. He always has been. He's married to a staunch republican, so I'm not entirely sure he takes any of this seriously.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Haha yea, you got a point. The only thing I could read into his logic on this matter at all pertaining to the KGB is if Anthony Weiner is a KGB agent.

That being said, wouldn't that spice this already spicy jambalaya up hahaha.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Your headline is TOTALLY disingenuous. Carville has always been a very passionate man. He always speaks from deeply held political beliefs. In this interview he only does what he always does, speak straight forwardly and vehemently.
In now way does he become 'unhinged' or does he lose his mind.

One might suspect, were the table turned here Bulk, that were the interviewee to be a conservative, and were he to speak in such a manner, and if the author of this thread were a liberal, one would suspect a barrage of replies lambasting the OP for being a snowflake and being just to sensitive and that maybe the OP should go off somewhere into their 'safe corner"

But I do not think you a snow flake. I think you just a person who cannot see the flip side of a one sided coin. Carville here was well within the bounds of sanity, which I find your description not to be.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If he sounded logical I'd agree with you. But reverting back to the KGB on an unrelated story is disingenuous. I don't like it when people try and feed me red scare nonsense.
edit on 1-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: kosmicjack

LOL! This guy is completely unhinged.

But, but, he has ALWAYS been unhinged. In other news...Mary Matalin is a Saint.

I've never understood that relationship.

I've never understood Melania & Trump, with her communist background.

Wait..."Never" is not quite right...I haven't understood since Trump decided he was a republican.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Where I get confused is the relationship between the KGB, Russia, and the American communist party. Seeing as the CPUSA is voting as a block for the democrats as usual are they different kinds of communists?

And you confuse me 200. Do you think that Russia still has anything to do with Communism? How could you? That system was tossed down by the capitalist oligarchs in Russia decades ago and what is left of the CPUSA is little more than a flicker of old time idealists. What are you trying to get at here, I just cannot fathom it.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

He was very logical to me. He was asked for his thoughts on the ongoing situation and the news man kept trying to get him to talk about something else, and he wanted to make his point. He believes the focus should be on the relationship of Russia the Russian secret service and the hacked information that the Republican Party pushed the FBI to release just prior to an American election.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The Republicans didn't push hacked information. Anthony Weiner, Huma's estranged husband had many of her synced emails on some of his devices.

Nothing to do with Russia. Or wikileaks for that matter.

And remind me again how Democrats complain about national security when they say that Russia hacked her illegal, unsecure, private server. I am confused.

Edit: would this have happened if she used the secure government email? Worst case then Americans could use FOIA and the emails would be reviewed as to not leak anything important.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Wow.

I used to have respect for that guy. When somewhat intelligent people start acting like robots, I can't help but think that legitimate mental programming or brainwashing is at play.

What a pathetic display.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The Republicans didn't push hacked information. Anthony Weiner, Huma's estranged husband had many of her synced emails on some of his devices.

Nothing to do with Russia. Or wikileaks for that matter.

And remind me again how Democrats complain about national security when they say that Russia hacked her illegal, unsecure, private server. I am confused.

Edit: would this have happened if she used the secure government email? Worst case then Americans could use FOIA and the emails would be reviewed as to not leak anything important.

As far as I can tell, Hillary's private server has not been hacked. It's actually those supposedly safe, government sanctioned DNC servers that were hacked.

Ironic, I know.

Hillary's server was apparently more secure than the government servers she was supposed to be using.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I cant tell...is that a viper with a dip in, or James Carville??

I think James just left the club...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

If you provided a source I wouldn't be to surprised. Our government is questionable at times as far as competency. But I think they may have the email and communications down as I haven't seen other leaks (foreign actors would have interest in leaking as much as they could).

Just did a Google on Hillary private server hacked and saw articles from NYT and the daily beast. That and I've seen emails with her private email (though I'll admit those may have been Podesta, and my memory is crossing).

You may be right, and I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong. I am not a republican, I simply hate her

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I always thought he recalled the Crypt Keeper

Either way, Hillary didn't get her treat but got tricked instead.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I always thought he recalled the Crypt Keeper

Either way, Hillary didn't get her treat but got tricked instead.

Maybe she is a messiah after all, sacrificing her self like this sure is a treat to the rest of us. Muhahahaha

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If you provided a source I wouldn't be to surprised. Our government is questionable at times as far as competency. But I think they may have the email and communications down as I haven't seen other leaks (foreign actors would have interest in leaking as much as they could).

Just did a Google on Hillary private server hacked and saw articles from NYT and the daily beast. That and I've seen emails with her private email (though I'll admit those may have been Podesta, and my memory is crossing).

You may be right, and I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong. I am not a republican, I simply hate her

The DNC emails were hacked. All those Podesta emails, for example. I haven't seen any proof at all that Hillary's server was hacked. That's not to say it wasn't hacked. I'm just saying all the emails bandied about have come from other servers.

edit on 1-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Did he say

"We have to decide; do we want America for our selves, the people in charge."

?

I'm pretty sure I want America for Americans and not for the people he thinks are "in charge".

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The KGB and the KKK will rule together under Trump

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The KGB and the KKK will rule together under Trump

"The sky is falling the sky is falling "

You're right this is fun.

"The sky is falling the sky is falling"
edit on 1-11-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join