It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will it be over in 8 Days, Please be over in 8 days please, please be over in 8 days.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well 8 days will be the 9th and does anyone really think all the dust will be settled by sun up? Me, I think both sides will be angry win or lose. I think it's going to get uglier between now and then. Clinton is going to have more issues something tells me Trump is not over the hump yet. I'm reaching the point I would really like to read the paper or watch the news and even come here and be informed of all the rest of the world. And RELAX!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody else need to vent!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

It's just getting started.
I think that after the 8th, we'll see more of "Trump/Clinton is going to ruin the country" and if Hillary does win by some miracle, the Trump fans will follow her every move. The same for Hillary's followers. They'll pick Trump apart and 2nd guess his every decision.

I will say though, I'm very curious to see the reaction from the general public, if "their guy" doesn't win.
edit on 1-11-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Over in 8 days , sadly no . After the results there will be election rigging threads , general whining , election result end of the world threads etc . This sadly will go on until just before the next election cycle giving us approximately 4 days of uninterrupted real conspiracy threads .

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Who are you kidding? The US runs perpetual election cycles. Nov 9 is simply Day 1 of Campaign 2020.

At least that's what happened in 2008 and 2016. It's sad, really. I miss turning on the news and watching car chases or hearing about some actual news event. In reality, all the news networks really should re-label themselves as politics networks.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
A victory in either direction is likely to be challenged, one way or another.
An inconclusive result will obviously continue the controversy.
It's just possible that it will be all over when Inauguration Day arrives.

edit on 1-11-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
We'll probably have to wait for Hillary to start war with Russia before any talk of the election rigging will end.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The campaigning will be over but that will just trigger "hanging chad" 2 , toys will be thrown from the pram , allegations of fraud will ensue.

Anybody else need to vent!!!

Not anymore , what will be will be.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Nah, in 8 days things will just be getting started.

Ain't over Til the far lady sings...

In this case the fat lady being Hillary and singing being her swearing in..
After innaguration maybe things will settle, but I doubt it.

I'm a little worried about where this country will be in a year.. will we ever recover ?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Everyone sick and tired, just like they planned. Now they can go back behind closed doors and continue plotting in secret.

You are no longer paying any attention...

Metro lyrics

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
We'll probably have to wait for Hillary to start war with Russia before any talk of the election rigging will end.

Whether Hillary wins or loses, just determines the ease in which she'll start ww3. It would be much less likely if she, Bill and Chelsea went swiftly to prison. However, if she is allowed to stay out of jail, she will call in markers through her extortion network. They literally have to give her the Hannibal Lectur treatment, no outside contact, the dolley and the mask lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

We entered into a time loop.
Mandela...

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The dust hasn't settled since November 2000.

Why would it be settled now?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

i pity you - i really do - this is not an insult - but as close to genuine compassion as this munkie gets

over on the 9th ??????????????????????

ROFLMAO

thats when the crap storm really starts - the electioneering " process " is just the limbering up

once the polling authorities have tabulated the " popular vote " and the electoral college delegates cast thier votes

we shall have a " result "

and people will either applaud it as " democracy " or reject it for " reasons "

then reccrimination will start

and after that " why the " winner " is illegitimate "" etc etc etc

FFS - we still have birther crap and obama = muslim idiots trotting thier crap out

you are not going to like what happens on the 9th - sorry

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Will it be over? Nope! This thread has jinxed us into having a 2000-style "hanging chad" scandal that forces the vote counting to go on for another month or so. Muahahahahaha!

I'm actually expecting Trump to get obliterated so this would be highly unlikely

edit on 1-11-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This won't be over for at least another 4 years.

Both candidates have historically low favorable ratings. That means their legitimacy will be questioned as soon as either one of them takes office, and it won't stop.

Impeachments, obstruction, rumor mongering -- that will be the norm.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

None of it bothers me anymore after I quit drinking the Koolaid and switched to Hawaiian punch.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I guess we need a political doom and gloom forum.

As I was afraid we all expect the same. Guess I'll go buy a new truck to make me feel better.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
If Hillary wins, they'll be threads about election rigging.

If Trump wins, they'll be threads about fictional Russian hacking.

Nope, not over. Not by a long shot.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You going to start a "7 day" thread tomorrow? A "6 day" thread on Wednesday? etc

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That light you are seeing is not the end of the tunnel. It's a locomotive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join