It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless woman attacked by mob for defending Trump's Hollywood star...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I hear your points in both posts. It's not surprising how cynical people have become. But I also think people are looking for leadership that addresses their pain.

This homeless woman, let's face it, essentially voiceless in her normal circumstances, found a means to be really heard. From that perspective, she stood up for herself more so than displaying loyalty to someone rich and powerful. One could see her actions as an expression of outrage....and hope.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

This homeless woman, let's face it, essentially voiceless in her normal circumstances, found a means to be really heard. From that perspective, she stood up for herself more so than displaying loyalty to someone rich and powerful. One could see her actions as an expression of outrage....and hope.

That's a nicer, more positive way of looking at it

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Democrat voter, mob beatings have been a staple of this election. You would never know that by watching how our national press though.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

I'd like to see a hundred people out there protecting that star, the lady's medical bills paid for, and everyone who mobbed her thrown in jail for hate crimes.

Oh this wasn't a hate crime. Hate crimes are only committed by white right-wingers for doing right-wing things. Liberals can't possibly commit hate crimes so none of these people will be punished. That's just what homeless old black ladies get for trying to be right-wingers in a left-wing state.

I'm sure these social justice warriors will all get a medal for beating up that awful mean homeless old black lady. I mean, she was invading their safe space! That's so wrong it's almost like genocide. They had to do something about it. You see, don't you? Do you see? The truth of the crime of free thought?
edit on 10/29/16 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

originally posted by: loam
Apparently, Trump is looking to help her.

mobile.twitter.com...

Jeez. It's like Trading Places! 'Rescue' the nameless, unknown homeless woman and make sure there are plenty of photo opportunities for social media.

Am I being too cynical?

Absolutely not. Across the western world we have a problem. The gap between rich and poor is increasing, we have goddam food banks in countries so wealthy that people should be utterly ashamed of their necessary existence. Yes US and UK, its immoral considering the total GDP per capita! We have "the establishment" bleating on about the solution being essentially the same broken post WWII economic model. The "establishment" across the political divide does nicely thank you very much non thinking voter.

So what happens.....

Along comes the anti establishment figure....promising change. Whoa and surprise surprise people flock to vote for them in desperation. The problem is those figures are merely "rogue" establishment. Just look at their biographies and their bank balance!

I'm afraid nothing will change whilst existing establishment (Clinton and all the losing republican candidates) and "Im not establishment (ie lying)" candidates (Trump) garner the support that they do.

The same is happening in Europe

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Have any of you claiming Trump wants to use her as a pooitocal prop had anything to say when this leftist hillary supporter vandalizedthe star? Didn't think so. If not for that act this would not have happened. You cant have you cake and eat it too. Now deal with it.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: loam
Apparently, Trump is looking to help her.

mobile.twitter.com...

Good. As they say, "living well is the best revenge," and it would be great for this woman to get a hand up -- especially from Trump, under the circumstances.

OH man, if he could give her a hand up, that would really be something. I'd really like to see that.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Was Patrick Bateman there?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

That's a really great way to look at her situation and pro-action, and you expressed it so well. Thank you for the new perspective. I appreciate it!

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

OH man, if he could give her a hand up, that would really be something. I'd really like to see that.

Me too. I read yesterday that Trump's lawyer was able to locate the woman, so we may just be hearing something in the next couple/few days. Let's keep hoping...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I haven't heard a peep about this in the MSM. I thought for sure the NAACP or BLM would come out and endorse Trump after this. Nope. I guess black civil rights groups only care when an innocent black person gets brutally attacked when it fits their chosen narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join