It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless woman attacked by mob for defending Trump's Hollywood star...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Some background for anyone who doesn't know about this woman.

On Wednesday, James Otis, an heir to a multi million dollar fortune, destroyed Trump's Hollywood star with a pick-axe and sledge hammer. He was subsequently arrested on Thursday. (Suspect arrested in destruction of Trump’s Hollywood star) In response to the attack, a homeless woman decided to sit vigil upon the quickly repaired Star to protect it.

Link to her story.

Well, this is what happened to her today:

Who are the irredeemable deplorables again?

God help us. If anyone thinks things will be different after the election, I have news for you. It's only just beginning.
edit on 28-10-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Bah!

How dare Trump not be there to help here.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sad times.

Each year I hope for things to improve..to be wrong about fearing the worst...and each year I watch us slide further into the abyss.

What is broken today will take another generation or more to fix.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I'd like to see a hundred people out there protecting that star, the lady's medical bills paid for, and everyone who mobbed her thrown in jail for hate crimes.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Just more evidence of the violent brownshirt Hillary supporters.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
here is more video from after the Op's youtube clip.

www.periscope.tv...

These people are disgusting humans. They taunt this homeless women because she is poor and they don't like her exercising her freedom of speech.

At around 24:20 into the video you will see what a real human being and American looks like.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Savages.

Similar behaviour to Mao's red guard at the very height of the cultural revolution.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Behold the Clintonazis!

Oh what love of tolerance for the beliefs of others and for the dignity of the human person.......

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
disgusting pigs...

makes me wish i was there to give all of them a piece of a bullet

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

id beat the # out of that fat bitch belly bumping her, and i'd have fun doing it

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hey look, a bunch of deplorables to put in a basket!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Terrible.

Political disagreement should never be justification to harm another person, or stand by and let someone be harmed because, "I told you this would happen." Once you justify such acts, you lose all moral authority regardless of any other factors.

I don't care if she's really homeless or not, or whose politics she believes in. If she's really homeless, then one of the most vulnerable people in our society is being attacked for her political beliefs. If she's not and it's some sort of stunt... then someone is still being attacked for her political beliefs. She does have a right to do this.

Do I agree with her sign? No. But I also don't agree with the wanton destruction of property, or with her treatment here. And this sort of mob mentality is not how we're supposed to deal with our disagreements in a civilized society that ostensibly honors compassion and reasoned discourse.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Bah!

How dare Trump not be there to help here.

you justifying people attacking and intimidating an homeless woman?

And trump supporters are deplorable?

No wonder clinton's supporters love her, they love inhuman violence.

This video makes my blood boil...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

I'd like to see a hundred people out there protecting that star, the lady's medical bills paid for, and everyone who mobbed her thrown in jail for hate crimes.

not just the fact they could even do this to a homeless woman, someone defenceless, but they stood there and laughed as it happened, and continued after she fell.

That's not the world I want to live in.... clinton supporters are reprehensible. degenerates. sickening waste of air.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Apparently, Trump is looking to help her.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Parts of your country have gone crazy. Why should a homeless person be guarding a symbol on a sidewalk? What do those stars represent? Why do they feel like a rich and powerful somebody deserves their loyalty?

Will a rich and powerful somebody give two seconds thought for homeless people?

What makes people put political posturing above their own decency? How can they mistreat a homeless person so easily? How can their chosen figurehead be more deserving of compassion and loyalty than the human on the floor in front of them?

Let's ask ourselves if they care? Neither Trump or Clinton return these feelings. They don't care at all about the homeless woman and they don't care about who's shoving who on the sidewalk. All these people are demeaning themselves for social media.

IMHO this isn't a Dems/Reps drama. It's more like another low-water mark for humans in general in one of the worst election cycles in the world.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

mobile.twitter.com...

Jeez. It's like Trading Places! 'Rescue' the nameless, unknown homeless woman and make sure there are plenty of photo opportunities for social media.

Am I being too cynical?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Am I being too cynical?

No. I think you get the gist of it.

It's a sad election cycle

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

mobile.twitter.com...

Good. As they say, "living well is the best revenge," and it would be great for this woman to get a hand up -- especially from Trump, under the circumstances.
edit on 29-10-2016 by Boadicea because: added "from"

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It's horrible.

It's like every day we're wondering what next? What horrible thing will somebody say, or do, in the name of their political colours?

I know either side feels like the future of the USA is at stake. But still? Using homeless people is low. Damn low.

All these stories. She's black; she's homeless. Has she got a name?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join