It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First case of voter fraud in Iowa...For Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There were no e mails that proved voter fraud.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

As long as people attempting this are caught.

Looks like they're on the ball.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

No one ever said voter fraud doesn't exist. The country is full of people who might or could do that.
What doesn't exist is large scale election rigging.
These aren't the same thing.
This thing in Iowa happens in every election.
Some people cheat.

Mostly we don't. But some do.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: justneo
So first we are told voter fraud doesn't exist and now it exists and how convenient that the first person arrested for it is a Trump supporter. Even though there's video evidence of one of Hillarys campaign workers saying they've been bussing people in for the last 50 years. It all stinks like a massive poo poo
my husband and I are involved in local politics. We hosted fund raisers and did volunteer work for campaigns. Another thing we did was drive a van to take senior citizens that didn't have transportation to polling places.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
🎶Alone again...naturally🎶
edit on 10282016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

For every one they catch, twenty more get away with it.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Absolutely I agree, it's good to see these things caught regardless who it's for. The big problem in my opinion regarding voter fraud is individuals with multiple identities. A certain demographic typically has 2-4 depending on their work habit.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Prove it.

Seriously. Show actual evidence for it. Because you can either deal in facts that can be backed up with evidence. Like this case. Or you can deal in speculation and make believe with zero evidence to back it up.

Which one of those are more reliable???

Don't just say stuff because you have issues with how things are. That's the same as lying and spreading disinformation. Get solid proof of something and use that. Don't expand on it or add extra stuff to or take away from it. Why is that so hard??

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I guess what's the point?
I've been told multiple times on ATS that voter fraud doesn't exist or is in such a small numbers it's not worth bothering with.
I disagree but it doesn't seem to matter.
Maybe when fraud swings an election somebody will give a damn.

You mean "another election"? Just think, if everyone in politics were honest and had an iota of integrity, We "might" not being have this dialogue because President Gore would've been way too busy doing Presidential stuff, like keeping His pockets OPEN for donations for His Presidential Library or just $ell His name like that philanderer SlickWilly Clinton..

Bonus question for 29 points and quite possibly 'the win'-

Did You ever think We, The People, would ever come across a more CROOKed politician than WJCâ„¢ and then that CROOK be His 'beard'? I guess He is the true 'beard'... What is it when both spouses cheat on the other?

Integrity and Truthfulness doesn't seem to matter so why should being faithful to Your spouse matter?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Aw geeze, more BS from the dems.

Just like the violence at the rallies and the gropees, no one is fooled about this dumb bimbo being a Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I just have to say, that there were 10s of Threads on this topic of fraud and we have heard for over a year from Trump how everything is rigged.......

This comes out as TRUE and ACCURATE.....and not a PEEP here on ATS......

Integrity of Trump supporters is really bottom of the barrel.........

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Please. It's not "more BS from Dems".

It's a local news article from where it happened in Iowa. Deal with it. It is what it is.

It's just Ironic that the first actual voter fraud to be reported so far is actually someone doing it for Trump. Nobody is making a big deal of it or anything so don't get your panties all twisted over it.

It's legit and right there for you to see. No point in crying about it. No point in denying it either. If it upsets you so much then just ignore it like every other Trump Supporter who wants to ignore it.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Oh yeah. Multiple thread and the first 5 pages of each one nothing but them all screaming about the sky falling because of it too.

I'm not even being partisan about it. I'm welcoming any reports about Hillary getting fraud votes too. But of course they must protect their Messiah and resist anything that might expose even the tiniest chink in his armor.

It's amazing to see so many people obsess over a person that much. I mean everyone has flaws you're willing to admit too. Even people you admire. But his cult is very dedicated to his absolute protection. It's crazy because I thought ATS folk always had pride in not being sheep.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What do you mean no one said it doesn't exist. Countless people have said it, countless people have said the idea of voter fraud is a conspiracy theory. I think that's denying it.

Its one thing driving people to one location to vote, its another to bus people around to multiple place to vote more then once, look im not the one saying it happens, Hillarys campaign staff are. Of course they only Said it when they thought no one was "listening"

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Election experts agree that it is borderline impossible to rig an American general election, and cases of voter fraud are rarely committed, except in outlier cases such as Ms. Rote

Well there you go, voter fraud is rare, and certainly not enough to change an election.

Conservatives love to talk about it just because they use any excuse they can to take away people's constitutional right to vote if those people aren't Republicans.

Sort of like how they love taking government money, but do everything they can to cut all funding for anyone who isn't one of them.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ah yes, the cockroach principle in politics.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I expect there will be far more for Trump, then Clinton.

Just my opinion.

Me too knowing how Clinton pays very good money to have her supporters going out in the field and pretend to be Trump supporters, and do things like hurt people in Trump's name, and other dirty deeds.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Trump supporter here. If they did it they deserve the punishment or worse.
It is never ok.
Glad the system is working.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

This is what happens when you turn your election process into a 2-year long dogmatic religious-like obsession and propaganda machination.

Rile up the masses to become frothing-at-the-mouth rabid dogs... and you'll get frothing-at-the-mouth rabid dog responses from the masses.

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
In reply to Swills statements on the other thread:

"So much ignorance I don't know where to begin but could I expect anything less from a partisan Trump supporter? If you acknowledge Clinton supporters, Democrats, liberals, and progressives are violent then do you also acknowledge Trump supporters are as well?

I bet you don't."
Swills

1. You can begin by looking into your mirror
2. Im an Independent and do not promote DH or Hillary
3. Keep your 9-5 job, as you dont do well as a gambler

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join