It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO : Director of Elections RUNS AWAY When Asked About Rigged Elections

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It’s always encouraging when election officials BOLT OFF when asked about possible RIGGED ELECTIONS. Really puts you at ease. Infowars reporter David Knight questions the Texas Director of Elections Keith Ingram on election fraud, instead of being open and answering simple questions he runs back up the stairs as soon as he sees that it’s Infowars.
truthfeed.com...

He is working for the people of Texas. His job is to make sure voters are informed and elections are run fairly and legally.

I was interested what the director had to say. If rigged elections is just a wild conspiracy then why not answer some questions.

Is this concerning to you?
edit on 25-10-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

That video was heavily EDITED!!!! For God's sake it was INFOWARS who reported it! /END SARCASM

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

It’s always encouraging when election officials BOLT OFF when asked about possible RIGGED ELECTIONS. Really puts you at ease. Infowars reporter David Knight questions the Texas Director of Elections Keith Ingram on election fraud, instead of being open and answering simple questions he runs back up the stairs as soon as he sees that it’s Infowars.
truthfeed.com...

He is working for the people of Texas. His job is to make sure voters are informed and elections are run fairly and legally.

I was interested what the director had to say. If rigged elections is just a wild conspiracy then why not answer some questions.

Is this concerning to you?

Don't know what that's about, I do know that the guy went back upstairs before he was asked anything. POI.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Here's a longer version from last nights show, that goes more in depth on how Texas director of elections, Keith Ingram, has by executive order, made it much harder to audit and verify election results..

There was a report earlier today that a county in Texas taking out all electronic machines until they could have their software updated...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I was just reading some of the same information. Thanks for posting the video

Keith Ingram, Texas Director of Elections, has recently issued rule changes that waive any requirement to store the ballot images of votes cast on electronic voting machines in Texas.

Dr. Pressley's legal discovery further documented that Travis County could not produce any ballot images as required by Texas statutory law to properly conduct a recount.
www.familysecuritymatters.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The ruling party will do whatever it takes to remain in power. Rigging elections is just one bow in the Democrats quivver

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Dems aren't the only ones..... isn't it strange that the GUBMINT is now warning citizens who WANT FAIR ELECTIONS, to watch out in their efforts to discover fraud, that they may be breaking law?

POTUS talks I dont know what this talk about election is rigged, rigged how/ etc etc...., now we have UN observers inbound to help DHS in their efforts to prevent evil RUSSIA & Trump from stealing the election...

You can't make this stuff up folks... who are you going to believe? POTUS? DOJ? FBI? CONGRESS? MSM?

It's going to take frustrated voters, who are tired of the status quo... and there are a large number of those folks...

edit on Tue, 25 Oct 2016 18:24:51 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If they can rig the DNC, IRS, FBI, DOJ, MSM, State Dept...

Compared to rigging all those Agencies.

Rigging an Election is Child's play.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
While I don't believe Infowars has any credibility, that deal for 10% off of Infowars supplements at the end of the video is a screaming deal!!

The guy didn't "run away" he refused an interview with a "news agency" and one that likes to spin and skew stories to fit their own agenda at that. This isn't proof of any sort of cover up, any sort of voter fraud, or anything else. This is proof the guy wasn't willing to give in to ambush style interviews from the media.

Am I saying everything about the election system is just peachy? Absolutely not. Heck, this guy may be directly involved with some massive election rigging scandal, but a refusal to participate in an interview is not news. This is nothing.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: skepticalguy
While I don't believe Infowars has any credibility, that deal for 10% off of Infowars supplements at the end of the video is a screaming deal!!

The guy didn't "run away" he refused an interview with a "news agency" and one that likes to spin and skew stories to fit their own agenda at that. This isn't proof of any sort of cover up, any sort of voter fraud, or anything else. This is proof the guy wasn't willing to give in to ambush style interviews from the media.

Am I saying everything about the election system is just peachy? Absolutely not. Heck, this guy may be directly involved with some massive election rigging scandal, but a refusal to participate in an interview is not news. This is nothing.

If his job is to make sure voters are informed and elections are run fairly and legally, he was at work at the time then he should have no problem saying something. That was running away for a man his size up stairs. He could had said come back to schedule a talk or something with somebody. I don't agree with calling it an ambush from infowars. Your comprehension needs work if you are saying that anyone is calling this proof of a cover up. You are skewing the story to fit your agenda.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You're going to tell me about skewing the story? This was the title of your thread...

Director of Elections RUNS AWAY When Asked About Rigged Elections

He didn't "RUN AWAY" (why did you put that in caps?) and he was "running away" before any question about rigged elections was asked. It also didn't help that your source is Infowars, an obviously skewed media source.

Thanks for the advice on my comprehension. Instead of slinging back a personal insult at you, I'll just ask a question so maybe we can have a real discussion. What was YOUR agenda by posting this?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: skepticalguy

I didn't put it in caps. It was a title from another site. I gave the link in the OP at the bottom. Ohh. Cause you seen him turn around in attempt to answer questions when he was at the top of the stairs before you heard the door close. My agenda is to show people that we have useless sketchy people like this director running our poll system, but quite honestly it is none of your damn business what my agenda is. I only gave you the comprehension insult because not one person said this was proof of anything at all. You deserved that

From now on why don't you create your own threads instead of personally questioning people about their threads. That would be nice of you

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Well aren't you touchy. Again, this is not proof that this dude is sketchy. You didn't wake anybody up from anything or expose anything. This is only a distraction, and that's the harm.

You made it my business what your agenda is when you decided to post. This is a social forum where everyone is allowed to give their opinions and show perspectives from all sorts of angles. Just because you don't like my opinion you act like someone urinated in your Cheerios. If you're going to be so sensitive to criticism, maybe you should allow the grownups to start threads.

With that, I'm not going to go back and forth with you any further about this, as your agenda is clearly a secret that is none of my damn business. So any further discussions are pointless.

My final parting gift: www.sos.state.tx.us...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think Alex has been getting a lot of new fans and is getting better at delivering his message more accurately.

Weird huh.... the division is growing...

top topics

join