It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Release 17

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Crazy.

Ready, funded and released when we decide—sounds like every single Trump attack.
edit on 24-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Some comments that might be embarrassing, but nothing criminal or that will change the minds of voters.
Yawn. Same ole same ole.

I hate to say it but I'm with ya on this. The fact that Hillary has not been implicated on anything yet tells me she won't. I have come to the acceptance that Hillary will be out next President and whether I like it or not I have to support her. I will not wish bad on the job Hillary does, I want what is best for our country. While I am not optimistic that she can truly lead this country in a faithful, ethical way I do have to stand by her.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

Any quotes WITHOUT sources will be removed.

You may not post content from Wikileaks directly.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Mon Oct 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Crazy.

Ready, funded and released when we decide—sounds like every single Trump attack.

I found the 'behind the curtain' reference to be telling, and the person has done it before. Dirty tricks division of the Democratic Party.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Twitter playing there little game again
This is the third day in a row that Twitter page does not show the last update for me
been checking for the last 3 hours ??
Now as soon as I click the release 17 from here 15 sec later it finally shows up ????
WOW still pretty desperate still

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Here is Wikileaks tweet on the #17 release.

This is the latest hashtag useage for it.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Here is a Twitter link for my post.... which I can't edit at this point in time.
twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I will... Remember John Kerry?

Swift boat from mother jones herself...

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sorry, new to posting. I wanted to state I put the email id to my reply in my post

/emailid/27111
I am new posting and know no direct links to wilileaks is allowed, correct?
Would it be acceptable to put
/podesta-emails/emailid/27111 instead? Sorry for any violations!
Btw. Would've edited in my post but passed the window.
edit on 24-10-2016 by RandomAnon because: Couldn't edit my post clarify

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: RandomAnon
There have been several email references that could lead a person to believe that Hillary has a drinking problem. There was one yesterday talking about getting her sober.
edit on Mon Oct 24 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course

Not sure what someone is looking for here.... ????
I replied to a post.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I was just reading a tweet referencing one of the podesta emails, where they are talking about Hillary's opinion of Doctor Who and then the tweet disappeared from Twitter.

Has anyone else seen that email and if so can you post the emailid as I would like to read it in it's entirety

edit on 24-10-2016 by CatandtheHatchet because: spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Apparently, you need to find the email you want to quote here elsewhere other than wikileaks.

The twitter feed is usually a good place to find the emails and excerpts. Those are allowed as they do not link directly to wikileaks.

If you can't find the email you want there, let me know via PM, and I'll do some googlefu to see if I can find it elsewhere.

For the most part, the really interesting ones will be linked somewhere in the twitter hashtag feeds for the relevant release, but occasionally they might not be.

This might present an issue wherein we find an email we want to discuss but are unable to find another site to link to which would then preclude that particular email from being linked and discussed. This is probably a rare occurrence in that anything with enough meat to it will more than likely find its way to the hashtag feeds, but still might happen.
edit on 24-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added "a reply to:" section

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

I've seen some tweets referencing faked emails.

Apparently that is the new tactic. Fake an email and get it to someone tweeting about Wikileaks and try to get the fake to go viral.

This is attempted poisoning of the well.

Be careful when reading from tweets if there is no link to a particular email.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You're right, no direct links to wikileaks, a lot of folks here are unaware of that. I've made the mistake more than once. Most folks just follow on twitter and link to those.

Welcome aboard

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I also cross reference with wikileaks. If you don't have the email #, just use the term search.

edit on 24-10-2016 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Absolutely

You can carry out a search at the site (WL) which host's the actual e-mails

I could find no Hillary's opinion of Doctor Who email

Going to be more of these on Twitter

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There is two that I suspect as being faked going pretty viral on twitter right now. One is being discussed here in another thread (about how to handle twitter and redditt posters) and the other one is from a supposed leak but it has the date wrong (format is different as well) where somebody is saying that the soldiers deserved to die. Pretty obvious fake but it is spreading pretty quick.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tnhiker

Can you link them here so I can cross reference?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thx jaded and witness. How's about that swift boat on Trump pre-planned during the dem primaries...
mobile.twitter.com...
podesta-emails/emailid/27434

Think I did it correctly this time?

Go to the email yourself to see the response to this, since I am now unsure if I can c and p like I did earlier. Jennifer, I believe, does in fact respond.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Follow the link within this link twitter.com... You will want to savor the whole email.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join