It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Moves To File Charges Against Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+89 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Looks like one of those Project Veritas vids the other day has triggered the Trump Team legal staff.

After seeing who's involved with that Chicago Trump rally shut-down, Trump says he will SUE !!!

The article seems to have some possible true legal grounds.

The Clinton Campaign has not denied anything in the vid yet.

BREAKING: Trump Moves To File Charges Against Clinton!

When Donald Trump launched his presidential campaign over a year ago, the media barely batted an eye. They all believed he was only trying to boost his business.

As time went on, he began to win debate after debate and state after state as he received the most votes in Republican primary history while battling sixteen other candidates. The liberal media and Clinton campaign quickly went from thinking he was a joke to fearing him.

As Trump began to take this country by storm, the media and Clintons tried everything in their power to destroy him. They tried desperately to accuse Donald Trump of inciting violence at his rallies.

Hillary Clinton did not just pay mercenaries to assault Trump supporters, she also violated the law on several occasions.

Robert Creamer, a Clinton crony, was one of the organizers of the paid violence and has also visited Obama at the White House at least 230 times. He was forced to resign from his position immediately following the release of these videos.

edit on Oct-22-2016 by xuenchen because: link fixed not rigged

+39 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
One of many to come.

S & F

Great work as usual xuenchen.
edit on 22-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol!

Please take this court! Worst case scenario voter fraud and inciting riots is found. Best case scenario, a judge laughs Trump out of court.

+89 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So you condone these actions of the Hillary campaign and her deploying her Paid Riot Squads to discredit both Bernie and Trump simultaneously?

The whole affair is the sickest trend that I can even think of in terms of the "Electioneering Cycles".
edit on 22-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Lol!

Please take this court! Worst case scenario voter fraud and inciting riots is found. Best case scenario, a judge laughs Trump out of court.

Some folks may be "LOLing" out their other end , soon.

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Lol!

I understand your multiple frustrations.

really I do.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like one of those Project Veritas vids the other day has triggered the Trump Team legal staff.

After seeing who's involved with that Chicago Trump rally shut-down, Trump says he will SUE !!!

The article seems to have some possible true legal grounds.

I though lawyers were smart, so d'yuh mean Trump still has a lawyer?

+43 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Good on him.

Take that corrupt scum to the cleaners, Trump.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It doesnt take a genius to know that as a lawyer having a high profile noise maker BILLIONAIRE client such as Trump is like career gold.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

dont worry after election trumps gonna be in court plenty after 11 women have now come forward with sexual assault allegations.

he get his day in court just like bill cosby.

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I don't know how far he'll get with this but the intent is clear; Clinton and the DNC stole the election and Trump is going to announce it through a loudspeaker Nov 9th, and rightfully so.

The more Trump fights against corruption, the more I like him. This election wasn't decided on by the people and party lines have kept us from what we all know - system is corrupt, needs to be restored.

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Lol!

Do you know your post clearly implies that you are aware of the voter fraud ?

It's like you think is better to hide the truth to avoid riots. I'm against riots but prefer to let the people know. Read the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

The intent of what?

Isn't the purpose of all campaigns to steal/win elections?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluerabbit7788

dont worry after election trumps gonna be in court plenty after 11 women have now come forward with sexual assault allegations.

he get his day in court just like bill cosby.

+43 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
In addition to inciting riots, assault, etc., the more serious issue is voter intimidation. They were trying to keep people from attending Trump rallies to hear what he had to say, in addition to trying to make him and his followers appear to be violent.

That is HUGE problem.

It's not surprising though. Clinton's people do the same thing with their control of the media and CTR on the Internet. They are working hard to control what voters believe.

18 U.S. Code § 594 - Intimidation of voters

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

www.law.cornell.edu...

+48 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Mate what's going on in your head?

Who wants to live in a country whose leaders are so greedily corrupt and are morally bankrupt lacking any form of dignity or Integrity that they would inflict violence on opponents and then blame the opponents........these are disgusting tactics that belong in Nazi Germany as Hitler rose to power.

What Veritas uncovered is shocking,anyone condoning it needs to get off the public water supply pronto.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Doesn't apply to rallies.

Going to listen to a speech and voting are two different things.

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Mate what's going on in your head?

Who wants to live in a country whose leaders are so greedily corrupt and are morally bankrupt lacking any form of dignity or Integrity that they would inflict violence on opponents and then blame the opponents........these are disgusting tactics that belong in Nazi Germany as Hitler rose to power.

What Veritas uncovered is shocking,anyone condoning it needs to get off the public water supply pronto.

I wish I could give you a bunch of stars for that.

I don't know what kind of moral compass a person would have to condone what was done.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Lol!

What the hell is wrong with you?

You don't even have to like Trump in order to understand that this is the right course of action. Peons can't bring oligarchs to court, only whistle-blowers "cut from the same cloth" are able to bring down what they have distanced themselves from. Lets hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

edit on 22-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I don't know what kind of moral compass a person would have to condone what was done.

I don't know how sheltered a person must be to not know that this is the way it has always been.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join